• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Rory O'Loughlin has retired on medical grounds.

Didn't know that it was even going to be a vague possibility; I was unaware he was even injured. If it's been an ongoing ****le then that explains why he's barely featured this season.

I expected this season would be his last for Chiefs but I am sad to see him leave under these circumstances.

Rory O'Loughlin has retired on medical grounds.

Didn't know that it was even going to be a vague possibility; I was unaware he was even injured. If it's been an ongoing ****le then that explains why he's barely featured this season.

I expected this season would be his last for Chiefs but I am sad to see him leave under these circumstances.
What on earth got censored there?

Ah, N I G G L E

Official confirmation that all 3 Vunipolae leaving Sarries. Destinations unspecified.

Say what you like about Binny and Mako at international level, but they've obviously been hugely valued by Sarries on and off the pitch and will be big boots to fill.

Official confirmation that all 3 Vunipolae leaving Sarries. Destinations unspecified.

Say what you like about Binny and Mako at international level, but they've obviously been hugely valued by Sarries on and off the pitch and will be big boots to fill.
I'm guessing Sarries will be unable to fill those boots within the salary cap now though. Getting to the end of all those cheating players now, maybe only Daly and Itoje left. Not sure if Earl was on that list at the time.

Will Addison and Dave Ewers are both set to leave Ulster at the end of the season, with the province today confirming a list of nine players who will depart this summer.

Shame about Addison. I don't know if he is retiring or not, but a very talented player absolutely done in by injury. It's mad, I thought he'd surely played more than 41 times, but there's injury for you!

Cupboard seriously bare for Ulster next year right now. They may have to go to the bargain basement for cover.

Shame about Addison. I don't know if he is retiring or not, but a very talented player absolutely done in by injury. It's mad, I thought he'd surely played more than 41 times, but there's injury for you!
Coming back to us, apparently - was said at the end of season awards/dinner the other day but not been announced yet
I'll be delighted with that, injury status aside he's still one of the most naturally talented players I've seen come through our academy

Very interested to see where Ewers goes

Coming back to us, apparently - was said at the end of season awards/dinner the other day but not been announced yet
I'll be delighted with that, injury status aside he's still one of the most naturally talented players I've seen come through our academy

Very interested to see where Ewers goes
Will be a superb signing if he stays clear of his injuries.
Still only 31 like he isn't on last legs just yet.

Ewers has been rumoured to be going to Currie Cup but no specific team mentioned

That's nice for Addison, hope he can stay injury free. Would agree he's a massively talented player. Ewers for me really wasn't a great signing. Just didn't really make the standard here imo.

Josh McNally confirming his departure today.
Seems odd that he's getting a solo announcement, unless Bath are stupidly confident of getting a home SF against the odds; it means 1-2 players can get a solo announcement, and everyone else is either lumped together, or being announced after the last home match where the fans can give them a send-off.

Latest posts