PDA

View Full Version : Ireland v New Zeland (Channel)

errlloyd
06-06-08, 09:47 PM
Well I asked this in the Ireland side of things, but then it occurred to me there is a good chance you guys don't read it.

Basically my neighbours are doing house works and have blocked my sky signal with a new wall......... (Muppets)

Anyway I wanna watch the match tomorrow but as it is at 8am I can't go down the pub, it's only on sky sports here and thats subscription only so I can't get it online. You guys know what channels will be showing it in Nz and do any of them stream on websites or are free to air so I can watch em on tv ants ?

Prestwick
07-06-08, 05:00 AM
Mate, pop online to sky.com because if you have a sky account, you can watch their channels online i believe. This might be a UK only service though.

Maybe try for a pub that has extended opening hours? justin.tv might be a good place to find coverage, if you can stand the awful SH commentary...

errlloyd
07-06-08, 07:10 AM
Sky online is just highlights, no pubs are open at 8 am here. It's very expensive for 24 hours licenses because politicians are afraid if they give 24 hour licensees people could literally stay in the pub all day

Bullitt
07-06-08, 07:41 AM
You can only watch online if you subscribe to Sky Multiroom. A natty bit of smallprint.