PDA

View Full Version : NewZealand will win against sth africa

outram
15-08-08, 07:02 AM
The kiwis will hammer the south africians because they are hurting.
For once they have the same starting line up as the last game, plus all the super stars are there.

go the allblacks!!!!

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 07:05 AM
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...=44092&st=0 (http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=44092&st=0)

Stop starting pointless threads! If and WHEN New Zealand lose, you are going to feel a little stupid...

outram
15-08-08, 07:08 AM
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...=44092&st=0 (http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=44092&st=0)

Stop starting pointless threads! If and WHEN New Zealand lose, you are going to feel a little stupid...
[/b]
NZ LOST TWICE AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS, THEY NEEDED TO BE BEATIN SO THEY CAN PUT THE FIRE BACK IN THERE BELLYS.

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 07:12 AM
NZ LOST TWICE AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS, THEY NEEDED TO BE BEATIN SO THEY CAN PUT THE FIRE BACK IN THERE BELLYS.[/b]

Don't shout, and this is quite possibly one of the most narrow minded thought-out posts i have ever read.

outram
15-08-08, 07:21 AM
NZ LOST TWICE AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS, THEY NEEDED TO BE BEATIN SO THEY CAN PUT THE FIRE BACK IN THERE BELLYS.[/b]

Don't shout, and this is quite possibly one of the most narrow minded thought-out posts i have ever read.
[/b]
sorry, why give me a hard time I just love my team, we are very passionate about our rugby in nz, its a way of life.

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 07:29 AM
sorry, why give me a hard time I just love my team, we are very passionate about our rugby in nz, its a way of life.[/b]

Dude, seriously, we all love our rugby, i was just stating that there is already a thread open for you to post your thought in. It's in the link i provided above. And BTW, your team is gonna get their tails whooped tomorrow! :P

outram
15-08-08, 07:42 AM
sorry, why give me a hard time I just love my team, we are very passionate about our rugby in nz, its a way of life.[/b]

Dude, seriously, we all love our rugby, i was just stating that there is already a thread open for you to post your thought in. It's in the link i provided above. And BTW, your team is gonna get their tails whooped tomorrow! :P
[/b]
we will talk tommorow night when u are crying into your beer, just remmber the allblacks are the best team in the world and always will be, ha hah ha time for an a## wooping s.a.

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 07:45 AM
we will talk tommorow night when u are crying into your beer, just remmber the allblacks are the best team in the world and always will be, ha hah ha time for an a## wooping s.a.[/b]

*cough cough* world champions, *cough cough* IRB number one ranked team, *cough cough*

outram
15-08-08, 07:51 AM
we will talk tommorow night when u are crying into your beer, just remmber the allblacks are the best team in the world and always will be, ha hah ha time for an a## wooping s.a.[/b]

*cough cough* world champions, *cough cough* IRB number one ranked team, *cough cough*
[/b]
nz have beatin s.a. way more times that the other way roung, by the way the stormers suck, go OTAGO

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 07:55 AM
nz have beatin s.a. way more times that the other way roung, by the way the stormers suck, go OTAGO[/b]

I give up.

outram
15-08-08, 07:57 AM
thats what south africa will do tommorow

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 08:01 AM
SIGH.... Dude, come on now!

outram
15-08-08, 08:04 AM
It will be tough tommorow for us but when richie mcraw is using his illigal moves that u guys never pick up on
well be sure to win

Jer1cho
15-08-08, 08:08 AM
It will be tough tommorow for us but when richie mcraw is using his illigal moves that u guys never pick up on
well be sure to win
[/b]

Not if Schalk Bugger has anything to do with it! :bleh!:

Steve-o
15-08-08, 09:12 AM
Woof...

InsaneAsylum
15-08-08, 10:34 AM
looks like outram has been on the speights again :P

Sir Speedy
15-08-08, 10:36 AM
when richie mcraw is using his illigal moves[/b]
Fakeboy? No New Zealander would ever admit to that.... U_U

Gay-Guy
15-08-08, 11:27 AM
Gosh I can't stand kiwis going on and on about how they are the greatest.....after they win a game.

NZ is not the current number 1 ranked side in the world.

NZ is not the current holder of the William Webb Ellis trophy.

NZ does not hold the most RWC victories.

If NZ win the game tomorrow it does not neccesarily mean the have won the tri-nations....so at the posting of this post NZ really does not have too much to boast about at the moment.

jawmalawm24
15-08-08, 11:40 AM
Yes Nz can boast that we've spent the longest time without winning a medal yet in the Beijing Olympics, yeah you other Rugby playing nations try beat that :bleh!:

Steve-o
15-08-08, 12:19 PM
Yes Nz can boast that we've spent the longest time without winning a medal yet in the Beijing Olympics, yeah you other Rugby playing nations try beat that :bleh!:
[/b]
Not if team SA can help it! We're gunning for that record too.
May the best country... lose?

Boggle
15-08-08, 01:52 PM
Not if team SA can help it! We're gunning for that record too.
May the best country... lose? [/b]

:(

Malaudzi may do err... something.

and there's that other guy that does the longjump.

Oh who the hell am I kidding, our swimmers usually bring in the medals, we're pretty much screwed.

candybum
15-08-08, 02:00 PM
Yes Nz can boast that we've spent the longest time without winning a medal yet in the Beijing Olympics, yeah you other Rugby playing nations try beat that :bleh!: [/b]

Lol what a marnus!

Incredible Schalk
15-08-08, 04:18 PM
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
nz have beatin s.a. way more times that the other way roung, by the way the stormers suck, go OTAGO
[/b][/quote]

"Their cutting them to pieces" a quote from Tony Johnson(?) during the Stormers vs Chiefs game this year. BP win for the Stormers, says it all. B)

Gay-Guy
16-08-08, 01:12 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

"Their cutting them to pieces" a quote from Tony Johnson(?) during the Stormers vs Chiefs game this year. BP win for the Stormers, says it all. B) [/b][/quote]

Yes...and I think OTAGO weren&#39;t a happening side in this years S14....

KZNSharksFan
16-08-08, 08:48 AM
looks like outram has been on the speights again :P
[/b]

Yes, this would not be the first time Speights has been been responsible for people gaining an over inflated view of themselves or their rugby team. :P