PDA

View Full Version : Pro D2 rugby

janispodins
29-11-09, 04:16 PM
How can a rugby player from Europe get into one of this leagues teams?
What do a have to do ?

DonBilly
10-12-09, 05:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (janispodins @ Nov 29 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ('index.php?act=findpost&pid=424215')</div>
How can a rugby player from Europe get into one of this leagues teams?
What do a have to do ?[/b]

You must be very good at Rugby first and next you should have an agent who will take care of contacting the clubs.

janispodins
03-01-10, 10:58 PM
How to get an agent?
I have no idea.

Mr.cyclopede
04-01-10, 09:37 PM
Contact the LNR (Ligue Nationale de Rugby) which is is charge of representation, defense of the professionnal actors of rugby (clubs, players,...). They should have a list of recognized/officil agents in France.

Don&#39;t know otherwise if this activity of agent is subject of any official diploma or licence, or like some incredible ones can everybody pretend to be one.

DonBilly
05-01-10, 05:34 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Jan 4 2010, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ('index.php?act=findpost&pid=430106')</div>
Contact the LNR (Ligue Nationale de Rugby) which is is charge of representation, defense of the professionnal actors of rugby (clubs, players,...). They should have a list of recognized/officil agents in France.

Don&#39;t know otherwise if this activity of agent is subject of any official diploma or licence, or like some incredible ones can everybody pretend to be one.[/b]

There&#39;s a course by the FFR for the Player agents who need to apply for a licence delivered by the LNR and the FFR as far as I remember. The list of agents should be thus available at LNR and/or FFR. As far as I remember there&#39;s an agent Union which could be also a way to get the list of agents.