PDA

View Full Version : Online Ps 2



TheBokke
16-12-05, 11:26 AM
Hey guys There is a sticky thread on a comp starting up but have any of you been playing other TRF forum members online on PS2? Whats it like?

jimmy44
16-12-05, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheBokke@Dec 17 2005, 12:26 AM
Hey guys There is a sticky thread on a comp starting up but have any of you been playing other TRF forum members online on PS2? Whats it like?
**** man that looks nice - I live in cold rainy Scotland, it just ain't fair!!

TheBokke
16-12-05, 11:37 AM
Thanks mate try get to SA on holiday sometime good place. We hired a boat near a game reserve near my place and had a booze cruise.

You been playing Online with PS 2 yet?

I feel like Lionmaul( Have not seen him in ages) always on about one thing ha ha
Ruck situation and contesting the high ball ha ha saw him on the Rugby league 2 forum asking about contesting the high ball ha ha.

Show yourself Lionmaul http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif or should we now call you Aslam?

Jen114
16-12-05, 11:41 AM
he he he

jimmy44
16-12-05, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by TheBokke@Dec 17 2005, 12:37 AM
Thanks mate try get to SA on holiday sometime good place. We hired a boat near a game reserve near my place and had a booze cruise.

You been playing Online with PS 2 yet?

I feel like Lionmaul( Have not seen him in ages) always on about one thing ha ha
Ruck situation and contesting the high ball ha ha saw him on the Rugby league 2 forum asking about contesting the high ball ha ha.

Show yourself Lionmaul http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif or should we now call you Aslam?
Sounds like a lot of fun - I got as far south as Botswana and Namibia on my travels but never made it to SA. One day though, one day!

Havn&#39;t actually bought RL2 yet - with all the negative reports it doesn&#39;t sound like a worthwhile purchase. Going to hold out for the two union games instead! Def up for playing online if they have internet modes...

Cheers

TheBokke
16-12-05, 01:10 PM
Man I ordered RL2 its arriving any day but definatley not holding my breath it sounds like it sucks, only bought it because of online feature. Imagine online for Rugby 2006 I wish we knew if it was going to be an option.

knowsleyroader
16-12-05, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by TheBokke@Dec 17 2005, 02:10 AM
Man I ordered RL2 its arriving any day but definatley not holding my breath it sounds like it sucks, only bought it because of online feature. Imagine online for Rugby 2006 I wish we knew if it was going to be an option.
Doubt you will see online in 06 as im sure they would have played up to it if they had it in. However I wont hold that against them as they still had gameplay issues to iron out before starting on online play.

A fact highlighted by the RL2 release recently. No point in having online if the game isnt of a high enough standard. Hard enough to control it as it is without lag issues on top.

Ripper
16-12-05, 05:05 PM
Esoj and Paoroe are going to eat your heart...

Despite the fact everything you say is the truth... Viva La Knowls.