PDA

View Full Version : Round 4: Cheetahs v Hurricanes



THE CHIROPRACTOR101
28-02-06, 02:34 PM
cheetahs fans were missing last week?...what happened?...

well even tho the jet lag will kick in most diffinitely im backing the canes..we still havent seen the best of them yet...there backline play is not even as fluid as there npc style so it should kick in now that they figured there midfield combo...the abundance of talent on there bench is amazing..proberly the best depth in the comp as they can cover the most pivitol position on the field...with howell now sitting on the bench..if jimmy isnt having a good day then just bring in david and the game play will change to suit them better...

also id like to make it known...lome faatau 3 tries 3 games...im picking him on his form to finish top try scorer

also isaia toeava?...full back?..ya kidding me..he is 12 or 13..his kicking game from the back sucks and he needs ball not from a standing start but from forward motion as he kicks ass running the ball in the heavy traffic...he is a waste at fullback..you can get so much more from him with ball in hand constantly

go canes

The TRUTH
28-02-06, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 1 2006, 03:34 AM
also isaia toeava?...full back?..ya kidding me..he is 12 or 13..his kicking game from the back sucks and he needs ball not from a standing start but from forward motion as he kicks ass running the ball in the heavy traffic...he is a waste at fullback..you can get so much more from him with ball in hand constantly

Totally agree with you...... he's not a fullback, he would be great in the centers or on tha wing.

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan
28-02-06, 10:03 PM
Well unfortantely he has much more quality players infront of him and i would rather hbave him there then Paku.

Rassie
01-03-06, 07:17 AM
Well, we are not used to play in the veld in such a rain! You Chiro, on the other half, being born in a rain forrest.... :D

No worries , we`ll win this one !

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan
02-03-06, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 1 2006, 09:17 PM
Well, we are not used to play in the veld in such a rain! You Chiro, on the other half, being born in a rain forrest.... :D

No worries , we`ll win this one !
Sorry Rassie i like both teams but unfortanetly the Canes backs have it over the Cheetahs with their tackle breaking and speed, the loosies are close but we would just have the advantage JUST but i can see the Cheetahs tight 5 destoyingthe canes tight 5 but the Backs would make all the difference.

Wildwil
03-03-06, 11:33 AM
Cheetahs haven't looked good in the Super 14 so far

Rassie
03-03-06, 01:12 PM
I`ll be there, supporting my beloved Cheetahs! (like always in the stadium)

LOL, i wonder if i`ll make a banner : "Ek groet TRF" you`ll recognize me :D

The TRUTH
03-03-06, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 4 2006, 02:12 AM
I`ll be there, supporting my beloved Cheetahs! (like always in the stadium)

LOL, i wonder if i`ll make a banner : "Ek groet TRF" you`ll recognize me :D
Yeah do it............What does "Ek groet TRF" mean?

Rassie
03-03-06, 01:36 PM
I salute TRF :bravo:

Dumbo
04-03-06, 05:02 PM
Half time score, Hurricanes leading 18 to 10.
Canes at this stage are looking dangerous... Tana out injured

Dumbo
04-03-06, 05:57 PM
Canes blew it, HUGE game from the Cheeters in the second half - final score 27 to 25

Gay-Guy
04-03-06, 05:58 PM
Hurricanes losing comes as no surprise.

They have shown in their previous games not to be an 80 minute team. Their inability not to put teams away in the second half is worrying.

Something for them to think about at this part of the competition.

The TRUTH
04-03-06, 06:25 PM
Wow Cheetas won :bravo:

I was watching liverpool play but i flicked it over near the end and couldn't believe my eyes.

Great fight back

aussie1st
04-03-06, 09:38 PM
I knew the Cheetahs would beat the Hurricanes. The Canes in their past 2 wins didn't look great. Now just got to get those Crusaders to lose a game. :)

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan
04-03-06, 09:53 PM
I must say that George Ayoub is the worst in the whole s14 comp. Fortuin didnt deserve to get sent off neither did Nonu sure it was late but does not constitute a sin binning. He was exactly the same with the Crusaders-Sharks game i personally think he should be replaced. But all credit to the Cheetahs they played out of their skins. Im also gald that it was the Cheetahs who handed the Canes their fisrt lose as they are my second fav team

Dumbo
04-03-06, 11:59 PM
Good start and good comeback to the Cheetah's. All credit to the Canes though... they handled the attack well in the first have. Even with the loss of Tana in the first half their backline showed a lot of maturity.

The Cheetahs (with all their attack) only just scrapped through this one.

Could big big problems for the Canes after this game, injuries could really put a damper on their South African tour. Sitting on the bench during this game was Rodney So'oialo and Paul Tito, the next game could include Tana Umaga and Piri Weepu (who looked real bad when he left the field).

Ma'a Nonu played a great first half in defence and attack, but really let the side down late in the second half. I think that the Canes where their biggest problem, towards the second half mistakes overtook their game (a kick from Gopperth, a foot in to touch by Chris Masoe).

If the Canes can keep the injury list to a minimum then they'll still be on track to have a good tour.

Stormer
05-03-06, 11:08 AM
Good on the Cheetahs for flying the SA flag this week! Rassie has got them playing some good attacking rugby. They have a very solid forward pack, and a backline with plenty of firepower, their only weakness I would say is their halves, Claassens is pretty average and Bosman is relatively inexperienced.

Groen_en_Goud
05-03-06, 01:03 PM
:bowdown: Baie Dankie Cheetahs!!! At least one South African team did the Republic some pride.

Wildwil
05-03-06, 05:51 PM
Great comeback

Gay-Guy
06-03-06, 01:38 AM
Rassie's team won and he hasn't said a word!

Maybe the aftermatch celebrations are still going at his house lol! :lol:

:bravo:

sambãd5
06-03-06, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 6 2006, 03:38 PM
Rassie's team won and he hasn't said a word!

Maybe the aftermatch celebrations are still going at his house lol! :lol:

:bravo:
yeah, hes proberly still drunk...







...or has had a heart attack, poor old man...

Gay-Guy
06-03-06, 05:57 AM
Sam..we better go over to see if him and Chiro are ok. Getting a bit worried :huh:

Rassie
08-03-06, 06:45 AM
50% right - i was drunk!

What a game, a well deserved win which shows once again the purity of the south african rugby spirit! Never give up, always show confidence!

This game reminds me of a Bokke victory in JHB vs Kiwis, that 46 - 40! Kiwis lead the entire game but at the end we won - pure rugby spirit

Giant rats won`t never understand what`s about winning with your soul, perhaps kiwis might have a clue!

The TRUTH
08-03-06, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 8 2006, 07:45 PM
50% right - i was drunk!

What a game, a well deserved win which shows once again the purity of the south african rugby spirit! Never give up, always show confidence!

This game reminds me of a Bokke victory in JHB vs Kiwis, that 46 - 40! Kiwis lead the entire game but at the end we won - pure rugby spirit

Giant rats won`t never understand what`s about winning with your soul, perhaps kiwis might have a clue!
Who's the "Giant Rats" your allways talking about???............. be careful now

Rassie
08-03-06, 07:17 AM
Wallabies = Giant Rats ! C`mon, you got to admit it`s the same thing! :D (i bet their DNA is the same cos for sure there is no difference between them :D )

We are Springboks = Bambi - everybody loves Bambi!

Kiwis are often mistaken for the fruit :D

Anyway, no matter what , it still beats to be a `pom` :D

Groen_en_Goud
08-03-06, 07:20 AM
or better than being a Cock ;)

The TRUTH
08-03-06, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 8 2006, 08:17 PM
Wallabies = Giant Rats ! C`mon, you got to admit it`s the same thing! :D (i bet their DNA is the same cos for sure there is no difference between them :D )

We are Springboks = Bambi - everybody loves Bambi!

Kiwis are often mistaken for the fruit :D

Anyway, no matter what , it still beats to be a `pom` :D
Didn't Bambi die in the end?

But what are you on about with Australia having no heart? you obviously havn't seen much of the Wallabies or any Australian teams for that matter....

Thats what there known for sillyhttp://www.big-football-forum.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/slap.gif






oh and i thought the "Giant Rat" thing was about Perth with the Quokka's an all.... hense the name Rottnest(rats nest)

Dumbo
08-03-06, 08:03 AM
Cock=Pom, Sh&T yeah - have to agree with that