PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'I HATE TASESA LAVEA THREAD'

Cheeky_Darkie
24-03-06, 09:32 AM
This pile of **** excuse of a rugby player is demolishing the Blues. Someone please take him out.

If he continues to play in the Blues, i'm going to convert to the Crusaders.

sanzar
24-03-06, 09:54 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah, I'd be ****** too if I were a blues fan after he helped the waratah's to tonights utter humiliation of Auckland... but luckily I'm not a blues fan.

The TRUTH
24-03-06, 10:00 AM
No doubt Lavea is the worst player in world rugby but not much changed when he left the field............ Nacewa lol Blues lol

Ripper
24-03-06, 07:03 PM
Force lol.

I can't wait till Lavea carves you up, I'm going to put off killing him till then.

And just a question, did you just start watching Rugby this year or something? or haven't you ever watched a game of NPC in your life?

Gay-Guy
24-03-06, 10:36 PM
The worse thing about Lavea is his gay hairstyle.......you got to be good at rugby first before you start making fashion statements.

Luckily I already converted to the Crusaders 6 years ago......

Dumbo
24-03-06, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 25 2006, 11:36 AM
The worse thing about Lavea is his gay hairstyle.......you got to be good at rugby first before you start making fashion statements.
His hair is worse than his rugby skills? wooooooow.
Think he needs to sit the rest of the season out ot play him at 2nd5 and let him try and break the line (at the moment he's a second half back with a **** boot)

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
26-03-06, 02:33 AM
yes what a genius thread!!!!!!

wait guys...im currently writing a 1000 word plus essay on how to kill him..

coming soon....! watch the space below

Mr. Laxative
26-03-06, 05:29 AM
australia sucks...and new zealand have better talent then us..

i touch myself....and little girls too

Cheeky_Darkie
26-03-06, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 25 2006, 11:36 AM

Luckily I already converted to the Crusaders 6 years ago......
He is always adjusting his hand band during games. Everytime i see him doing that i feel like strangling him with it.

Gay-Guy
26-03-06, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 26 2006, 05:29 PM

Man Aussie talent is amazing.........luckily it is spread out all over the place and that your most talented rugby players are stuck in the ARL lol!!!!

Some of Aussies best superstar rugby backs are playing in their soccer league hahahaha!

And Aussies world class locks of all time are in their basketball league!

And the best rugby inside backs of all time this world has ever seen....are in the NRL lol!

Aussie rugby...a victim of Aussies thinking outside the box hehehehe!

And their little girls are untouchable on the touch feild too!

Gay-Guy
26-03-06, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Cheeky_Darkie@Mar 24 2006, 10:32 PM
If he continues to play in the Blues, i'm going to convert to the Crusaders.
So if Lavea starts again this Saturday does this mean you will be off to Rebel sport to buy a Crusaders jersey?

kaftka
26-03-06, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Mar 26 2006, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko@Mar 26 2006, 05:29 PM

Man Aussie talent is amazing.........luckily it is spread out all over the place and that your most talented rugby players are stuck in the ARL lol!!!!

Some of Aussies best superstar rugby backs are playing in their soccer league hahahaha!

And Aussies world class locks of all time are in their basketball league!

And the best rugby inside backs of all time this world has ever seen....are in the NRL lol!

Aussie rugby...a victim of Aussies thinking outside the box hehehehe!

And their little girls are untouchable on the touch feild too! [/b]
Chiro edited Jackos post...

...And Tasesa, or Taz as his close cirlce of friends like to call him.... Umm... Anyway, Spaz Lavea is a funny little guy. He is ****house, ****house, ****house ****house, then all of a sudden he does something right!!....Then god realises he f***ed up and makes him do something doubly bad....

....Oh, and Nucifora, or Noosy as his close circle of enemies threateningly like to call him, is just as bad.

Oh what times to be a yellow-belly supporter....

samb√£d5
26-03-06, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Dumbo+Mar 25 2006, 12:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy@Mar 25 2006, 11:36 AM
His hair is worse than his rugby skills? wooooooow.
Think he needs to sit the rest of the season out ot play him at 2nd5 and let him try and break the line (at the moment he&#39;s a second half back with a **** boot) [/b]
dare i say it. but thats not a half bad idea. but with a centres combo of tupoki and tuituvaki....

Dumbo
26-03-06, 10:47 AM
Don&#39;t get me wrong, would not start him (not at all). Tupoki and Tuituvaki are doing fine. More meant the last 15 to 20 mins only - and then only to try and get him to look for the breaks or getting his passing game closer to the wings. Think he needs a lot of pressure off his shoulders and the change in position could do his confidence a world of good. If he tried to play a kicking game from 2nd5 though Iíd hand him over to chiro and ripper for some subtle re-training.

Dumbo
26-03-06, 11:03 AM
And another thing - since this is a hate a kiwi sort of post can I add Bryon I HOPE YOU GETS AIDS Kella******?

Oh and Mark ****HOUSE Randby?

Infact how abouts we put together the most ****house kiwi team that&#39;s playing in the ranks of the Super 14 (have to be a kiwi to submit nominations) and allow the Aussies and Saffa&#39;s to do the same. When the teams are agreed upon we&#39;ll make a bull**** competition and vote on who we think would be the biggest loser.

Rules:
1. Only allowed to submit players from your own country
2. Kiwi&#39;s are not allowed to submit the whole Blues team
3. Aussies are not allowed to submit the whole Force team
4. Saffa&#39;s cannot submit the Cats starting 15
5. Ripper cannot submit Leon McDonald

Perhaps all nominations can be put to the vote if there is any disagreement on positions.

I&#39;ll start with NZ....
2. Corey Flynn (Crusaders), Keven Mealamu (Blues)
6. Reuben Thorne (Crusaders)
8. Steven Bates (Chiefs)
9. Kella****** (Chiefs), Cowan (Highlanders)
10. Lavea (Blues)
11. Scott Hamilton (Crusaders)
13. Mark Ranby (Chiefs), Casey Laulala (Crusaders)
14. Caleb Ralph (Crusaders)
15. Isa Nacewa (Blues), Leon MacDonald (Crusaders)
Res.

Update: All entries are to be submitted, nominations end this friday, voting starts from then.

samb√£d5
26-03-06, 05:49 PM
2) flynn
6) thorne
8) bates
11) hamilton
14) ralph

Ripper
26-03-06, 07:31 PM
15. Leon MacDonald

loratadine
26-03-06, 07:59 PM
maybe the blues were too quick on getting rid of king carlos

SaintsFan_Webby
26-03-06, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 26 2006, 08:59 PM
maybe the blues were too quick on getting rid of king carlos
He&#39;s doing just fine where he is. :cheers:

woosaah
26-03-06, 11:27 PM
macdonald is still the form 15 of the comp just cause you dont like him rip :P

normally i would put in hamilton but he isnt doing to bad.. but def
lavea
ramby
mealamu
lelala
nacewa

thats it for now :D sure i can think of others later

Dumbo
26-03-06, 11:52 PM
woosaah please advise positions...

woosaah
27-03-06, 12:34 AM
thought it was obvious :P ok ill do as asked ps i cant spell btw :P

10 lavea
13 ramby
2 mealamu
12/13 lelala maybe reserves :D
15 nacewa

Dumbo
27-03-06, 02:46 AM
Have decided it might be easier to put the worst National Union Team in another section and leave this one totally devoted to ****house Lavea.

umosay
27-03-06, 02:49 AM
Pffffft i&#39;d rather have Ralph and Hamilton in my team than any blues winger at the moment - 53 odd tries in s12/14 for ralph - he musn&#39;t be THAT ****

samb√£d5
27-03-06, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by umosay@Mar 27 2006, 02:49 PM
Pffffft i&#39;d rather have Ralph and Hamilton in my team than any blues winger at the moment - 53 odd tries in s12/14 for ralph - he musn&#39;t be THAT ****
its the way the canturbury system works. most admittedly, i barely watch canturbury rugby, (general rugby for that matter since ive started my job) but i can remember watching every one of there tries, and when it was a winger, it was always support play. every single time. bad thing? no. a trys a try. but i would rate a winger on how many trys they would make for themselves, along with defence, and general attack/counter attack.

just because a player falls over a line 30 times, does that mean hes better than a player that sets up 10-15 of his own? dont get me wrong, im not saying that falling over a line is a)not a wingers job and b)not really counted as a try, because they are. im just saying that more than one aspect defines a player.

Cheeky_Darkie
27-03-06, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Mar 26 2006, 10:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheeky_Darkie@Mar 24 2006, 10:32 PM
If he continues to play in the Blues, i&#39;m going to convert to the Crusaders.
So if Lavea starts again this Saturday does this mean you will be off to Rebel sport to buy a Crusaders jersey? [/b]
Yes !

Blues fans should start a petition or something to get rid of Lavea and Nucifora.

Dumbo
27-03-06, 06:27 AM
Nucifora needs a bullet for sure... Lavea though, I still think should get a crack at the last 15-20 mins at 2nd5... behind Rua.

Ripper
27-03-06, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by umosay@Mar 27 2006, 03:49 PM
And yet everytime we talk on MSN it 9 times out of 10 somehow we end up with both of us mocking the **** out of him.

Are you telling me if the Chiefs could buy any winger in the country you would take Ralph or Hamilton over Rocokoko and Howlett?

Dumbo
27-03-06, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Are you telling me if the Chiefs could buy any winger in the country you would take Ralph or Hamilton over Rocokoko and Howlett?
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid.

kaftka
27-03-06, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Dumbo+Mar 27 2006, 09:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid. [/b]
Plus they already have Mils. Why wouldn&#39;t you take the rocket or the ex-wog.

woosaah
27-03-06, 10:50 PM
ralph i would pick over rocko at the moment, sambad, u say its how many tries the get for themselves, how many times has rocko scored a try this season?

but i would also have gear over ralph and hamilton can go sh*t himself :)

samb√£d5
27-03-06, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 28 2006, 10:50 AM
ralph i would pick over rocko at the moment, sambad, u say its how many tries the get for themselves, how many times has rocko scored a try this season?

but i would also have gear over ralph and hamilton can go sh*t himself :)
how many trys have the blues scored, considering they have the potential to be one of the best backlines in the game (besides 5/8)

woosaah
28-03-06, 12:34 AM
this year? stuff all :Ps

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
28-03-06, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 27 2006, 06:27 PM
Nucifora needs a bullet for sure... Lavea though, I still think should get a crack at the last 15-20 mins at 2nd5... behind Rua.
always falls on the coach eh...

he is responsible to a point..he is just doing his best as a coach at putting his trust in lavea..but lavea is just very slow in the brain

he does not have it in him to be a constant good performing top class 1st 5..he is only a number 12 to me,hes a second choice reciever..he gets the ball and its likes.."uhhh...look at the pretty grass"..5 seconds later he passes it to the touch judge

what im saying is he needs to be outside a real playmaker..like when he was carlos spencers understudy where he did shine in the super 12

mcalistair is a true playmaker with all the ingredients to form a formiddable one like carter..tasesa lavea will forever be of lower class to players like carter,evans and mcalistair

speaking on nz 10s..we are spoiled for choice as they are all quality in places..with daniel carter being the complete player his backup team of mauger,mcalistair,evans and possibly tony brown is &#39;pretty&#39; decent ;)

heffler > lavea

helen clarke > lavea = tasesa clarke !!!!11!!!

kaftka
28-03-06, 01:06 AM
If Nucifora puts Lavea at 1st 5 again this week, then it is 100% Nucifora at the top of the hitlist....

That is, it would be if I were a Blues fan. Muahahaha....

Ripper
28-03-06, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Stoner McWoosaah@Mar 28 2006, 11:50 AM

Are you stoned? Or was that just a pathetic attempt at humour?

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
28-03-06, 03:51 AM
if rokocoko played in the crusaders he would be the highest scoring player this season....ralph is uhhh..stink and i am positive he wont get picked ahead of rokocoko for the allblacks based on his try scoring..

ralphs an old woman...rokocokos only what?..22 yrs old?...plus joes feats in the international scene grant him automatic placing in any team ahead of ralph..

Gay-Guy
28-03-06, 05:07 AM
The Crusaders systems are so good that they could make Lavea a star and top try scorer if he went there.

Everyone who has ever gone to the Crusaders ended up better for it career wise......their career failure is leaving the Crusaders thinking they can make it elsewhere on their own :D

umosay
28-03-06, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Dumbo+Mar 27 2006, 09:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid. [/b]
At S12/S14 Level??? Doug exception but Joe has scored like 7 tries in Super rugby... hardly inspiring like his test antics.

Dumbo
28-03-06, 11:03 AM
Playing outside of players like LaveaÖ your not going to get a lot of ball or space...

woosaah
28-03-06, 09:22 PM
hence you dont know what kind of form they are in. if you dont know what kind of form they are in its going to hinder their selection. thats if they are choosing by form (whats the bet that henry will still choose alot of aucklanders?)

Ripper
29-03-06, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 29 2006, 10:22 AM
hence you dont know what kind of form they are in. if you dont know what kind of form they are in its going to hinder their selection. thats if they are choosing by form (whats the bet that henry will still choose alot of aucklanders?)
Yeah, and what&#39;s the bet said Aucklanders carve up like last year as opposed to concussion prone Canterbury fullbacks who think they can play flyhalf who two weeks in a row almost cost the All Blacks the Tri Nations only to be bailed out by rookie Luke McAlister.

woosaah
29-03-06, 10:36 PM
get over it, he is playing great at fullback, the best full back in the comp at the moment

woosaah
29-03-06, 10:42 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA about time :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3620132a1823,00.html

Blues drop Lavea
29 March 2006*

The Blues today made three changes to their starting 15 for the Super 14 rugby match against the Bulls in Auckland on Friday, including dropping first five-eighth Tasesa Lavea to the bench.

Coach David Nucifora has given the No 10 jersey to utility Isa Nacewa, moving him from his regular position this season of fullback, as the Blues try to turn around their struggling campaign.

Nacewa has played in every backline position bar halfback for the Blues or Auckland, and operated at first five-eighth in the Blues&#39; 43-5 pre-season win over the Western Force.

In a reshuffled backline, former Hurricane Brent Ward goes to fullback for his first Super 14 start, and Rua Tipoki comes back in at second five-eighth in place of Luke McAlister.

McAlister, who had returned from a fractured jaw only last week to play in the defeat to the Waratahs, is out with a shoulder problem.

In the forwards, Troy Flavell slots back on to the blindside flank after having been a late injury withdrawal against the Waratahs.

Blues: Brent Ward, Viliame Waqaseduadua, Anthony Tuitavake, Rua Tipoki, Joe Rokocoko, Isa Nacewa, John Senio, Nick Williams, Angus MacDonald, Troy Flavell, Ali Williams, Greg Rawlinson, John Afoa, Keven Mealamu (captain), Tony Woodcock.

Reserves: Tim Dow, Saimone Taumoepeau, Anthony Boric, Auva&#39;a Tololima Onosa&#39;i, Junior Poluleuligaga, Tasesa Lavea, Ben Atiga.
[/b]

esoj
29-03-06, 10:54 PM
lavea is fairly average at this level. nacewa should be able to spark the backline like he did in the npc final.

and ralph is nothing but a good provincial player like hamilton. they simply not good enough for the next level up. and yes they benefit heavily from the crusaders system which is really just the npc team with a new name.

rockocko is proven at test level and still has his moments in an under performing auckland team.

form should not be based on team performance but on what the individual does. and imo rockocko has done nothng to lose his spot. we have 4 world class wings in rockoko howlett sivivatu and gear nobody else comes close to them. ralph and hamilton may score tries which is a wingers job for sure but their other skills are failry average compared to the other 4 wings.

woosaah
29-03-06, 11:07 PM
in my opinion he hasnt done anything to keep his spot, what has he done? its not the case of not doing anything to lose it its about doing something to keep it. he will get in, but i hope he isnt first choice. i do agree he is good but he hasnt shown anything this year to me. same goes for howlett and sivi.

gear also hasnt done anything special, but at least he is scoring tries but he is getting alot of space from his backs not to bad ball from the forwards, only senio is letting the team down really.

esoj
29-03-06, 11:40 PM
exactly. rockocko can hardly shine that much compared to ralph and hamilton in a crap blues team. from what i have seen from rockocko he defintely does deserve to keep his spot. he is always a handful to stop and with lavea at 10 he has done well.

same goes for howlett and sivi they are performing well in under performing sides.

I would say nobody has done anything special so far to deserve to be ahead of sivi howlett gear and rockocko. they are still the 4 best wingers in the country. rockoko may not be scoring lots of tries but he is showing more than enough to keep his spot in the abs.

woosaah
29-03-06, 11:55 PM
yeah i like to differ though :P good thing i am not a selector then right? or am i???? :P

we have so much pace out wide with those four it doesnt matter :) and with macdonald at full back (no1 else in the country is as good at the moment) will still be ver good

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
30-03-06, 12:11 AM
rupeni caucau would perform above the rest if he was back wit the blues...regardless of the poor performin team

damn i wish he was back!

woosaah
30-03-06, 12:35 AM
oh well will be interesting to c nacewa at 10 this weekend anyway (if i get to c the game that is)

esoj
30-03-06, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 30 2006, 12:55 PM
yeah i like to differ though :P good thing i am not a selector then right? or am i???? :P

we have so much pace out wide with those four it doesnt matter :) and with macdonald at full back (no1 else in the country is as good at the moment) will still be ver good
fair enough mate. debate is always good as well. I don&#39;t know macDonald has been playing well but from what little i have seen of the chiefs mils seems to be playing fine.

yeah I might miss the game too but maybe not. Nacewa at 10 will be very interesting to watch. he has showen at npc level he can play there and in pre-season he played a bit there but in an actual super 14 game starting is something else altogether

and isn&#39;t it great we can have these sort of debates about who shouldn&#39;t or should be in the abs. having depth is a great thing and something that sa and aus would like to have

Ripper
30-03-06, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 30 2006, 12:55 PM

Just one little problem with your Weed-induced Fantasy.

Panadol won&#39;t be starting, even if he does get the Job for the first test it will be like last year when he gets replaced after one test.

Kimmy_The_Kiwi
31-03-06, 02:24 AM
Lol i do not hate him.

I have turned down my hate for Auckland...i just dislike them alot..apart from Smokin&#39; Joe..hes cool :)

Although Lavea is having a shocker this season.

Im really feeling sorry for Auckland...even though i shouldnt :P

woosaah
03-04-06, 03:12 AM
hate is a strong word yes, and its hard to hate someone with a passion when you dont watch what they are doing all the time, i just notice all the bad things he does (which is 90% of the time when he gets the ball)

hating auckland for me? well i dont know if its hate, na yeah its hate :)