PDA

View Full Version : Round 10: Blues v W.Force

Dumbo
10-04-06, 12:58 AM
The Blues (ranked equal 9th) take on the Force (still ranked 14th but with 2 points). The Force has proven it can cross the line but the Blues are looking like a completely different team now that Lavea is not in the starting 15.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
10-04-06, 05:44 AM
hahahah @ the force skins

Ripper
10-04-06, 05:54 AM
If the Blues lose this, I nominate David Nucifora for the Wall of Shame... and I'll sell his first born.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
10-04-06, 05:59 AM
hush silly little child...i can only picture the force having a close score to the blues rather than upsetting us..with out the lavea the whole teams confidence(especially the backline) is up 10x!!!

blues by 20 plus....they looked solid last week with heaps of cracks in support play and decision making but they looked worse the week before...so this maybe a sign they are on the steady improv....force performed well against the highlanders but i reckon the blues will have too much confidence in there game now to let them in

esoj
10-04-06, 06:06 AM
blues should win easily. have won the last 2 weeks in a row without really doing too much. nacewa is better than entire force backline enough said there. the blues would have to play their worst game ever to lose this one

Ripper
10-04-06, 06:08 AM
I'll eat your first born while I'm at it.

Hopefully we will see McAlister in a starting birth this week, preferably at 10, although maybe have Nacewa at 10, Luke at 12 as that is where he is most likely to end up in Black... and Nacewa carving up the force should shut Truth up about how the Force backs are better then Isa.

Ali Williams still needs a big game, and Brendan Cannon/Nathen Sharpe are no slouches.

And whoever that young coconut at 7 was he should get another start, I've never rated Braid, and he's getting old... and ****.

All I care about is the Backline, even with Sharpe and Cannon our foward pack could blow them out of the park, I say we give them Mr T or Afoa just to make things more even.

9. Senio
10. Nacewa
11. Rocokoko
12. McAlister
13. Tuitavakie
14. Wasa-Dawg
15. Brent "The White Jesus" Ward.

Although it's flexible.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
10-04-06, 06:20 AM
Ali Williams still needs a big game, and Brendan Cannon/Nathen Sharpe are no slouches.
[/b]

ali williams has been below average all year....rawlinson has carried the lineout duties and rawlinson has been aucklands best lock...eaton and jack for abs!!!

what you think of rawlinson in the abs?...it was said he wouldve made the tour last year but he wasnt eligible till another couple months...then the selectors picked eaton and ryan and didnt that go well?

All I care about is the Backline, even with Sharpe and Cannon our foward pack could blow them out of the park, I say we give them Mr T or Afoa just to make things more even.[/b]

i wanna see dow playing at the hooker position and maybe noble off the bench,...id rate dow ahead of the force centres :lol: ..i wanna see dow sidestep the force backline and do those nifty 30 metre sprints down the touchline he use to do in the npc

Ripper
10-04-06, 06:24 AM
Dow is like Correy Flynn, **** in the Lineouts and General Foward play... but when he used as a 3rd Centre or wing he's lethal. When's Whitcombe back? I know he stuffed up his neck preety bad, but I don't think it was an injury which you call it a day on.

And Ali Williams will come right, the only person who's ever made him tick is Graham Henry and to a lesser extent John Mitchell, Rawlinson should get a starting birth for the possibles in the trial though... are they having a trial this year though?

The TRUTH
10-04-06, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by esoj@Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM
Im a little cry baby that has no f#@king clue what i'm talking about.
Thats true

Force is getting better every week, we just dont know how to close out a game yet.

I think we'll push the Blues all the way........ it'll be close.

sambãd5
11-04-06, 12:22 AM
hopefully mcallister will be back in the starting lineup after being out with injury, and only being fit enough for the bench last week. very interesting to see what nusifora does with the inside 3, as all four players have been playing exceptionally well.

i highly doubt a force victory. infact, i suspect necawa will single handedly win the game by carving up all 7 force backs.

Dumbo
11-04-06, 01:47 AM
I'm not to sure... there's a couple of things... who's playing where for the Blues is a big one (Lavea still lurks out there some where).
Also the Force are starting to get their **** together, their opening 25 mins against the Highlanders last week was really impressive. The Forces backs where running hard at the line... looking very dangerous.

If the Force DO win then the Blues are going to be the laughing stock (not that I think they will win though).

Dumbo
11-04-06, 02:54 AM
Kaino back for Blues (replaces Angus Macdonald).

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
11-04-06, 03:05 AM
bull****???...wheres the proof?

i heard he had a season ending injury

Dumbo
11-04-06, 03:10 AM
allblacks.com

Groen_en_Goud
11-04-06, 03:28 AM
The blues will win this game. The Force have done well so far, but I just don't think they have the firepower to beat the Blues. Blues should be too strong and win this by 12 points.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
11-04-06, 08:47 AM
that is awesome news that kaino is back....adds to steven hansens problems on selecting allblack looseforwards

i hope kaino gets the 7 jersey....dayyyyymmm!!!!

6.flavell
7.kaino
8.williams.....

all 3 doing the monster mash on the force

Dumbo
11-04-06, 09:29 AM
The only thing going against him will be match fitness, but then again against the Force that's not to much of a problem (and if I have to eat my words again - then I will).

nik
11-04-06, 09:51 AM
braid and howlett are fit to play this weekend...i really want to see kaino play this weekend...they should rest either flavell or nick williams...and i think tony woodcock will be rested aswell because he has a small injury

sambãd5
11-04-06, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 11 2006, 01:54 PM
Kaino back for Blues (replaces Angus Macdonald).
:o :cheers: :bana:

great stuff. very interesting to see what happens with the lineup now. especially with braid and howlett back in the mix, along with kaino and mcallister.

nik
12-04-06, 09:28 AM
blues squad....some intresting selections...

15. Brent Ward, 14. Isa Nacewa, 13. Ben Atiga, 12. Rua Tipoki, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Luke McAlister, 9. John Senio, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Troy Flavell, 5. Anthony Boric, 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Saimone Taumoepeau. Res: 16. Tim Dow, 17. Tony Woodcock, 18. Ali Williams, 19. Onosai'I Tololima, 20. Junior Poluleuligaga, 21. Tasesa Lavea, 22. Doug Howlett.

The TRUTH
12-04-06, 09:37 AM
The Force team is:

1. Gareth Hardy 2. Brendan Cannon 3. David Fitter 4. John Welborn 5. Nathan Sharpe 6. David Pusey 7. Matt Hodgson 8. Scott Fava 9. Matt Henjak 10. James Hilgendorf 11. Digby Ioane 12. Haig Sare 13. Josh Graham 14. Gavin DeBartolo 15. Cameron Shepherd 16. Tai McIsaac 17. Angus Scott 18. Luke Doherty 19. Tim Davidson 20. Chris O'Young 21. Scott Daruda 22. Brock James

Staniforth suspended

Dumbo
12-04-06, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by nik@Apr 12 2006, 08:28 PM

15. Brent Ward, 14. Isa Nacewa, 13. Ben Atiga, 12. Rua Tipoki, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Luke McAlister, 9. John Senio, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Troy Flavell, 5. Anthony Boric, 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Saimone Taumoepeau. Res: 16. Tim Dow, 17. Tony Woodcock, 18. Ali Williams, 19. Onosai'I Tololima, 20. Junior Poluleuligaga, 21. Tasesa Lavea, 22. Doug Howlett.
Nacewa on the wing... what idiot made that call...
Thats like stupid... I'm gonna wait until I've done my research BUT IF THATS A FACT THEN WHAT IDIOT IS IN CHARGE OF THE BLUES?

Screw Lavea... putting in a 1st5 that hasn't played a full 80 (even against a second string side) and putting one that has (for the past two games) on the wing...

It's just a reminder for every Kiwi that can work out that 1 and 1 makes 2 should leave home as soon as possible.

Howlett's on the bench for f&*k's sake.. WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKEEEERS

Dumbo
12-04-06, 12:08 PM
Right then... the team hasn't been announced on allblacks.com so therefore I don't believe it.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
12-04-06, 12:12 PM
i wouldnt be suprised if thats the line up...

necewa is a useful winger aswell

Dumbo
12-04-06, 12:15 PM
The Blues finally get their collective sh&t together and then they do this.... look at the team mate... look at the bench for f&*k's sake... that's a lot of faith in McAllwayshurt....

I'm not going to say I hope Blues lose till I see the team on allblacks.com

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
12-04-06, 12:17 PM
come on now...its just the force minus anything to do with jedi powers..so we should be ok

nik
12-04-06, 12:18 PM
here is the source for the blues squad if nobody belives it... http://xtramsn.co.nz/rugby/0,,12428-5645722,00.html

Ripper
12-04-06, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Dumbo+Apr 12 2006, 10:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-nik@Apr 12 2006, 08:28 PM

15. Brent Ward, 14. Isa Nacewa, 13. Ben Atiga, 12. Rua Tipoki, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Luke McAlister, 9. John Senio, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Troy Flavell, 5. Anthony Boric, 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Saimone Taumoepeau. Res: 16. Tim Dow, 17. Tony Woodcock, 18. Ali Williams, 19. Onosai&#39;I Tololima, 20. Junior Poluleuligaga, 21. Tasesa Lavea, 22. Doug Howlett.
Nacewa on the wing... what idiot made that call...
Thats like stupid... I&#39;m gonna wait until I&#39;ve done my research BUT IF THATS A FACT THEN WHAT IDIOT IS IN CHARGE OF THE BLUES?

Screw Lavea... putting in a 1st5 that hasn&#39;t played a full 80 (even against a second string side) and putting one that has (for the past two games) on the wing...

It&#39;s just a reminder for every Kiwi that can work out that 1 and 1 makes 2 should leave home as soon as possible.

Howlett&#39;s on the bench for f&*k&#39;s sake.. WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKEEEERS [/b]
You remind me of two Muldoon quotes for some strange reason.

New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries"

"New Zealand was colonized initially by those Australians who had the initiative to escape"

It IS an Aussie coach who makes the choices remember.

Although Nacewa is more then capable of playing on the wing. Not a fan of Braid though, Onosai&#39;I Tololima impressed me last week.

Dumbo
13-04-06, 12:50 AM
Head to Head:
Blues: 1 - Saimone Taumoepeau, 2 - Keven Mealamu (Captain), 3 - John Afoa, 4 - Greg Rawlinson, 5 - Anthony Boric, 6 - Troy Flavell, 7 - Daniel Braid, 8 - Nick Williams, 9 - John Senio, 10 - Luke McAlister, 11 - Joe Rokocoko, 12 - Rua Tipoki, 13 - Ben Atiga, 14 - Isa Nacewa, 15 - Brent Ward.
Reserves: 16 - Tim Dow, 17 - Tony Woodcock 18 - Ali Williams, 19 - Onosa&#39;i Tololima Auva&#39;a, 20 - Junior Poluleuigaga, 21 - Tasesa Lavea, 22 - Doug Howlett.

Force: 1 - Gareth Hardy, 2 - Brendan Cannon, 3 - David Fitter, 4 - John Welborn, 5 - Nathan Sharpe (Captain), 6 - David Pusey, 7 - Matt Hodgson, 8 - Scott Fava, 9 - Matt Henjak, 10 - James Hilgendorf, 11 - Digby Ioane, 12 - Haig Sare, 13 - Josh Graham, 14 - Gavin DeBartolo, 15 - Cameron Shepherd.
Reserves: 16 - Tai McIsaac, 17 - Angus Scott, 18 - Luke Doherty, 19 - Tim Davidson, 20 - Chris O&#39;Young, 21 - Scott Daruda, 22 - Brock James.
-------------------------------------------------
Still think it&#39;s not that smart playing Nacewa on the wing (I&#39;m sure he can play the position) but for team building - **** like that&#39;s just not on... but it&#39;s up to the coaches... so there you go.

As for you Ripper boy... got back to your history books again and see what was happening in NZ around the period that Sir Piggy made that comment... NZ was losing all it&#39;s qualified tradesman in a exodus to Australia due to tax crap and racial crap that was delivered by a incompetent government.
Today the exodus still continues due to another incompetent government not being able to work with industry to provide adequate jobs for it&#39;s people.

Australia>NZ when it comes to financial opportunities.

esoj
13-04-06, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 10 2006, 07:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj@Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM
Im a little cry baby that has no f#@king clue what i&#39;m talking about.
Thats true

Force is getting better every week, we just dont know how to close out a game yet.

I think we&#39;ll push the Blues all the way........ it&#39;ll be close. [/b]
I actuallly do know what I am talking because i actually watch the blues play which you obvioulsy don&#39;t. I also watched the npc and went to a lot of auckland games so I am more than qualifed to speak on the blues thank-you very much.

you however are not otherwise you would know that this backline is awesome and also that nacewa can play any position from 10-15.

the force are last on the table for a reason. if they come within 12 points of the blues i will eat my words. just look at who the blues have on the bench an all black winger. if you think the force even have a chance you are dreaming

Ripper
13-04-06, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 13 2006, 11:50 AM
As for you Ripper boy... got back to your history books again and see what was happening in NZ around the period that Sir Piggy made that comment... NZ was losing all it&#39;s qualified tradesman in a exodus to Australia due to tax crap and racial crap that was delivered by a incompetent government.
Today the exodus still continues due to another incompetent government not being able to work with industry to provide adequate jobs for it&#39;s people.

Australia>NZ when it comes to financial opportunities.
Muldoon > You.

I say bring back the Dawn Raids, ANZUS and Muldoon.

Dumbo
13-04-06, 08:17 AM
No way dude, my wifes better looking

Ripper
13-04-06, 08:21 AM
Do you have any photos to back your claim up?

The TRUTH
13-04-06, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by esoj+Apr 13 2006, 03:10 PM-->

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 10 2006, 07:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj@Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM
Im a little cry baby that has no f#@king clue what i&#39;m talking about.
Thats true

I think we&#39;ll push the Blues all the way........ it&#39;ll be close.
I actuallly do know what I am talking because i actually watch the blues play which you obvioulsy don&#39;t. I also watched the npc and went to a lot of auckland games so I am more than qualifed to speak on the blues thank-you very much.

you however are not otherwise you would know that this backline is awesome and also that nacewa can play any position from 10-15.

the force are last on the table for a reason. if they come within 12 points of the blues i will eat my words. just look at who the blues have on the bench an all black winger. if you think the force even have a chance you are dreaming [/b]
You said Nacewa was better than any back in the Force ......... your an idiot

I never said the Force would win this week i said i think they can keep up with the Blues for most of the match.

. nacewa is better than entire force backline enough said there. the blues would have to play their worst game ever to lose this one
[/b]

A typical jose post

sambãd5
13-04-06, 12:56 PM
the only real problem with the lineup is atinga at 13. the smart thing would have been to put necawa there, to give him more ball, and howlett on the wing.

Groen_en_Goud
14-04-06, 09:23 AM
Force are very lucky to be only 17 points down at half-time. They are looking very vulnerable.

The TRUTH
14-04-06, 09:26 AM
Half Time 20-3 Blues

The Force game was over the minute Tipoke king hit Hilgendorf and got away with it.

No Staniforth no Hilgendorf no Mackay no Pelesasa no-chance!

We now have Australias answer to Lavea, Brock James and Scott Daruda on....lol.

Groen_en_Goud
14-04-06, 09:43 AM
bonus point blues... early second half

Groen_en_Goud
14-04-06, 10:24 AM
39 - 8 Full time. The Force were lucky the score didn&#39;t blow out further than it did. Blues should have had 50 points past them

The TRUTH
14-04-06, 10:29 AM
10.James
11.Sare
12.Daruda
13.Graham

These guys will never get a game next year once we get our injured players back.

Blues look so much better with Mcalister at 10,he had a great game.

Wally
14-04-06, 10:58 AM
Wow, the Force are really bad. It would still be interesting to see what they&#39;d be like if they&#39;d had Pelesasa and Mackay all season. A lot better I assume.

9. Henjak
10. Mackay
11. Ioane
12. Staniforth
13. Pelesasa
14. Shepherd
15. Hilgendorf

>

9. Henjak
10. James
11. Ioane
12. Sare
13. Graham
14. DeBartolo
15. Shepherd

The later is barely professional standard.

loratadine
14-04-06, 11:17 AM
that replacement half back looked very impressive for the force.

aussie1st
14-04-06, 11:22 AM
Don&#39;t the Force have any more outside backs? 2 5/8 on the bench geez thats stretching the depth. Force need to find some better outside backs. Maybe shift Ioane to 2nd five or center cause he ain&#39;t getting much ball on the wing.

Wally
14-04-06, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 14 2006, 10:17 PM
that replacement half back looked very impressive for the force.
You actually watch some of these games live? That&#39;s a solid effort son. For someone who watches both hemisphere&#39;s primary provincial competitions, what are the differences between the two in your opinion?

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
14-04-06, 12:22 PM
wheres this stapleton kid?....

anyways..this is confidence for the run home for the blues..looking at the top 5...its gonnabe the hardest climb ever..especially going to sth africa

The TRUTH
14-04-06, 01:45 PM
You could/should be without Tipoke for a few weeks after that cheap shot on Hilgendorf

Hilgendorf has a broken eye socket a huge gash over his left eye after Tipoke punched him while he was wrapped up in the tackle....... he&#39;s probably out for the rest of the year.

Looked like Flavell done a shoulder and Roco pulled a hammy so that aint good news for the Blues or Allblacks.

loratadine
14-04-06, 03:31 PM
You actually watch some of these games live? That&#39;s a solid effort son. For someone who watches both hemisphere&#39;s primary provincial competitions, what are the differences between the two in your opinion? [/b]

yeah i try to watch as much super 14 as possible. ive got to say that i think the standard is higher than anything the nh has to offer. The nh games are often tighter affairs in terms of space, and the matches are often ones of territory and roar forward power. It has to be said though that our weather doesnt invite an open and fast game. The best league in terms of quality to watch in the nh is the french league. The weather seems alot better, and invited an open game, the style is quite similar to the way the matches are played in the super 14.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
14-04-06, 04:42 PM
well after watching that game..i stand by my opinion that i made earlier in the super14season...and that is that isikeli necewa is the best utility player in the world

15 at the beginning,10 last week and wing last nite?....scoring points in each position...very rare to have a player who can play consistantly well at 10,11,12,13,14,15

fiji have a another superb backline player for the world cup next year

nik
15-04-06, 01:29 AM
troy flavell has seriously injured his shoulder and rua tipoki has been cited....
but there is a more than decent replacement for troy flavell in the form of jerome kaino...also if tipoki gets suspended, then i just hope nucifora doesnt shift mccalister to 2nd 5 and brings lavea at 1st 5....he has got the best utility in the world in the form of isa nacewa...

http://xtramsn.co.nz/rugby/0,,12428-5657124,00.html

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
15-04-06, 01:39 AM
someone steal laveas passport...put some &#39;hidden weapons&#39; in his luggage

he does not deserve to go!!!!...

ohyeh jerome kainos back in action!!!..

sambãd5
15-04-06, 01:57 AM
i highly doubt that leavea will find a spot in the blues lineup, unless birdflu strikes and kills off half of the blues. remember when spencers cearer went horribly wrong? he didnt have a snowballs chance in hell in getting a second chance. i cant see lavea, who isnt/never has been/ever will be as good as spencer when he was only playing AVERAGELY!

backline has suddenly become easier for the management though. 10)necawa 12)mcallister 13) tuituvaki. and the outside backs of super joe, super howlett and super ward.

nik
15-04-06, 02:14 AM
Tipoki Banned For 16 Weeks

Blues player Rua Tipoki has been suspended for 16 weeks after being found guilty of striking and severely injuring Western Force utility James Hilgendorf with the Sanzar judiciary handing out their heaviest sentence against a New Zealand player.

Tipoki, who scored three tries in the Blues&#39; 39-8 win over the Force on Good Friday, was cited for an incident in a tackle on Hilgendorf early in the match.

He received no mercy from the Sanzar judiciary in a hastily convened meeting in Auckland on Saturday morning.

They noted Tipoki&#39;s dubious record of two previous striking charges and the injury to Hilgendorf which forced him form the field with a cut face, fractured eye socket and concussion. There are fears there could be long-term consequences for the Australian.

It&#39;s a sorry end to what was shaping as a marvellous season for Tipoki who has been in outstanding form with his elusive running helping re-ignite the Blues campaign.

They have won three matches in a row with Tipoki central to every victory. But he will now miss their three-match trip to South Africa where they face the Sharks, Cheetahs and Cats on a tour that will shape their semifinal destiny.

The judicial committee comprised Bruce Squire QC (chairman) and rugby administrators Ash Edwards and Pat Samson.

Tipoki was represented by his representative Heath Mills, Blues manager Ant Strachan and Blues assistant coach Joe Schmidt.

Squire said that, after hearing evidence from Tipoki and viewing video footage of the incident, the committee was satisfied that Tipoki had intentionally struck Hilgendorf.

Tipoki, 27, appeared to catch Hilgendorf with an elbow as he joined a tackle on the Western Force flyhalf early in the first half. Higlendorf lay prone on the ground for some time before being helped off the ground.

The Force player suffered considerable injury including a fracture of the eye socket, a laceration over the left eyebrow and concussion. The Western Force team doctor indicated the injuries might possibly leave some degree of permanent impairment.

The committee considered that the offending was serious, that there was little to be said in Tipoki&#39;s favour by way of mitigation and noted that he had two previous appearances before the judiciary for striking offences.

In the result, because of the nature of the offending, the significance of the injury to Hilgendorf and the absence of mitigating factors, the committee determined that Tipoki should be suspended for a period of 16 weeks.

He was accordingly suspended from all rugby for the period up to and including August 7.

The Blues have plenty of cover at second five-eighths where Tipoki has been starring. Luke McAlister and Isa Nacewa are options there.

But his loss will be felt, especially the unnecessary terms of it which had to the injury problems the Blues have suffered all year.

Tipoki&#39;s ban means his Super 14 season is over and he won&#39;t be available for his North Harbour province until the third round of the new Air New Zealand Cup competition.

He will also miss the New Zealand Maori tour of Canada in June where they will contest the Churchill Cup involving England A, Canada, the United States, Scotland A and ireland A.

In 2003 Blues forward Troy Flavell was banned for 12 weeks after being found guilty of stomping on the head of Chiefs hooker Greg Smith.

But Tipoki&#39;s suspension has taken tings to a new - and low - level.

The judiciary has cracked down on striking this year with several players already having served suspensions.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/rugby/0,,12428-5657448,00.html

esoj
15-04-06, 05:14 AM
how good was nacewa on the wing. carved up the force all day as most of the blues backs did. dam shame about tipoki he was in abs contention imo.

senio is playing awesome rugby at the moment and defintely deserves to be the starting blues halfback. rokocko was at his dangerous best even at like half speed was burning past the force defenders with ease. rawlinson was again in fine form and could be a bolter for the abs. braid played well in his first game back was everywhere on support and got some good turn overs.

hopefully lavea does not come into the team and they put nacewa at 12 or 10.

The TRUTH
15-04-06, 05:29 AM
Bout time Sanzar got serious about there suspensions

Tipoke deserves every week he got........ it was disgraceful what he did and there was no need for it....... he was playing so well.

I hope Hilgendorf can recover from this injury and play rugby again, he&#39;s such an important player to the Force.

You put your right elbow in
you put your right elbow out
you put your right elbow in his face
aaand you smash it all about
you do the hoke tipoke and you knock em about
aaand thats why he&#39;s been rubbed out

(everybody now)
Ohhh you do the hoke tipoke
and thats why he&#39;s a f@#k-in clown....................yeeaah.

esoj
15-04-06, 05:37 AM
hopefully the trend continues but I doubt it. sanzar is always like this someone gets a big suspension and then next week someone else does something the same and gets off scott free

aussie1st
15-04-06, 06:17 AM
nacewa has to go to 12 now, Mcalister showed how brillant he is at 10. Once he was moved to 12 we didn&#39;t see much of him.

The TRUTH
15-04-06, 06:23 AM
Thats the problem, they&#39;re inconsistent

Take last week for example...... Staniforth got one week for a shoulder charge and De Wet Barry(who has the worst record in Super rugby) gets off scott free for the same shoulder charge on Nacewa.

sambãd5
15-04-06, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by aussie1st@Apr 15 2006, 05:17 PM
nacewa has to go to 12 now, Mcalister showed how brillant he is at 10. Once he was moved to 12 we didn&#39;t see much of him.
i would rather have mcallister at 12. that way he can get into the allblacks. its not like it matters, a mcallister/necawa or a necawa/mcallister combo will work every time.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
16-04-06, 12:19 AM
it does matter...10 is a pivitol position...id rather luke at 10 and necewa running off him at 12...he is most dangerous running with ball rather than passing it,in which mcalistair is pretty solid at setting up the game around

also necewa is one of the better offloaders in the comp. and with him running alongside of lukes passes with tuitevake outside him..that will bring the victories home

senio is playing WAYYYYYY better than his allblack brother down in christchurch

sambãd5
16-04-06, 01:37 AM
didnt both of the senio brothers say they would prefer to play for auckland or something?

Wally
16-04-06, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 14 2006, 11:22 PM
wheres this stapleton kid?....

Probably still a bit raw yet, plus I think he&#39;s been out most of the season with a knee injury.

loratadine
16-04-06, 01:38 PM
stapleton will be an immense player, hes like greese lighting.

Ripper
16-04-06, 09:37 PM
f*** Luke McAlister is the man.

Tipoki is his own worst enemy, each year he&#39;s always getting suspended for something... or breaking his hands (damn I still find it funny how he tried to say he broke them in the gym)

Might be to late for a Semi&#39;s run, if only Nucifora wasn&#39;t so retarded at the start of the year. That Boric kid had a good game though.

sambãd5
16-04-06, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 17 2006, 08:37 AM
Tipoki is his own worst enemy, each year he&#39;s always getting suspended for something... or breaking his hands (damn I still find it funny how he tried to say he broke them in the gym)

after last seasons npc, tupoki became one of my favorite players. it sucks how he cant go 4games without punching someone. he simply never will be in the black jersery because of it. even if he was 25, not 30.

THE CHIROPRACTOR101
17-04-06, 12:50 AM
you can atleast spell his freckin name right!!!!!!!

its TI-PO-KEY

tipokey!

Ripper
17-04-06, 07:04 AM
Why? Not much point if we wont have to spell it for another 4 months.

esoj
17-04-06, 07:06 AM
mauger also has been playing well so far this season so tipoki would have had a tough time getting the spot and also mcAlister is in good form too.

proabbly won&#39;t make the semis but the blues can try and win as many of their last games as possible

The TRUTH
17-04-06, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 17 2006, 07:50 AM
you can atleast spell his freckin name right!!!!!!!

its TI-PO-KEY

tipokey!
Actually Ripper spelt it right its TIPOKI

I always thought it was Tipoke

Ripper
18-04-06, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by sambd5+Apr 17 2006, 10:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper@Apr 17 2006, 08:37 AM

after last seasons npc, tupoki became one of my favorite players. it sucks how he cant go 4games without punching someone. he simply never will be in the black jersery because of it. even if he was 25, not 30. [/b]
Didn&#39;t he get suspended towards the end of last years Super 12?

sambãd5
18-04-06, 12:18 PM
yeah, i belive it was against a australian team, when the blues had a line break, and he along with another center and wing were on support play, and a opposition defender illegally tackling him so he punched him in the mouth to fend him off.

that still ****** me off. he was defending himself. the ref didnt pick it up, and it was cited after the game. if the oppositon player wasnt illigally tackling him he wouldnt of been punched. its BULL****! and dont get me started on ali williams rucking that pansy mccaw. what a bunch of flower sniffers the rugby union has turned out to be. pinetree will be discrased.