PDA

View Full Version : Round 13 - Bulls v Crusaders

The TRUTH
01-05-06, 02:59 PM
2nd placed Crusaders head to Loftus to take on the 5th placed Bulls.

The Bulls still have a realistic chance of making the finals after last weeks impressive performance against the Sharks, but they'll need to get atleast 8 points from there last two games to keep in touch with the Brumbies and Canes.

The Crusaders are coming off two poor showings and if they play the same way this week the Bulls should win this one comfortably......

Now for the Crusaders, say Bulls

Sunday April 30 2006

Meyer now wants 80 minutes from his beefy Bulls

The Bulls, having accounted for their closest South African rivals the Sharks at the weekend, have shifted their attention to what could be the team's most crucial game of the season - a Super 14 Round 13 encounter against the Crusaders in Pretoria on Friday night.

Coach Heyneke Meyer and captain Victor Matfield both made mention of the fact that the Crusaders will prove to be an even bigger challenge than what they face in the 34-27 victory over the Sharks at the weekend.

What will make matter worse for the Bulls is the fact that the Crusaders lost to the Stormers and the New Zealand franchise will be keen to make amends for their first loss of the season.

While Meyer was "very happy" with his team's first-half performance - in which they took a 27-3 lead and scored four tries - he said it was his team's defence that saved the day in a second half that they lost 24-7 (aggregate 34-27).

In that second period the Sharks scored four tries, but in the final five minutes the Bulls were solid on defence as the Sharks searched for a winner.

"It was a great game, with quality Super 14 rugby," Meyer said. "We said that once we return home we want to play the kind of rugby we are capable of.

"But now the Crusaders await us and it is not going to get easier. We will have to produce two halves [80 minutes] of rugby like we did in the first 40 minutes against the Sharks if we hope to beat the Crusaders," Meyer added..

Matfield also praised his team for the "great" performance that secured a full five points and kept them in the hunt for a place in the play-offs, but he said they will have to cut out the large number of penalties they conceded in the second half if they hope to beat the Crusaders.

Bakkies Botha, the man-of-the-match, attributed the second-half performance to "a lack of concentration".

"We have a lot of work to do before we face the Crusaders. We must first pull that one through before we can start thinking of the play-offs," he said.

Meanwhile plans by the Sharks to cite Bulls captain Victor Matfield for dirty play were unsuccessful.

Sharks coach Dick Muir said his highly rated tighthead prop, BJ Botha, was hit by Matfield early on in the match. This disrupted the Sharks, because Botha's bleeding face had to be treated several times during the match.

But Christo Ferreira, the chief of legal affairs at SA Rugby, confirmed that there were no citings from the match.

Matfield denied hitting Botha, suggesting that the injury might have been sustained when he was cleared out at a ruck.

But the ASharks were adamant their prop were "punched" in a scrum.

link (http://www.planet-rugby.com/Tournaments/Super_12/story_50779.shtml)
[/b]

woosaah
01-05-06, 11:15 PM
i dont l ike it how it says second place crusaders

:'(

Candyman
02-05-06, 01:36 AM
I think the crusaders made a complete joke of themselves in the weekend rest two of there key players and for that game they derseve to be second the stormer played to that and good on them i hope the crusaders get another beating this weekend

Groen_en_Goud
02-05-06, 03:08 AM
Come on Bulle. The Bulls will be looking to destory a deflated Crusaders outfit. The Crusaders have started to look quite vulnerable on tour, and not the team once feared this season. On the otherhand The Bulls seemed very comfortable back in their own backyard against the Sharks and certainly did not look like the team that toured Australasia.

Bulls should win this.

The TRUTH
02-05-06, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 2 2006, 06:15 AM
i dont l ike it how it says second place crusaders

:'(
Then tell your boys to pull there finger out and and get back on top :D

Tahs are in first place on %%%%%%

This is a must win for the Crusaders........ but i think the Bulls will win by less than 10, Crusaders seem to struggle at Loftus.

C A Iversen
02-05-06, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Candyman@May 2 2006, 12:36 PM
I think the crusaders made a complete joke of themselves in the weekend rest two of there key players and for that game they derseve to be second the stormer played to that and good on them i hope the crusaders get another beating this weekend

Hear, Hear! I'm all for seeing the odd Cantab taking a public beating.

QKXV
02-05-06, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Candyman@May 2 2006, 12:36 AM
Well said and welcome to the forum Candyman, I'd like to see the Bulls play like they did in the first half against the sharks, Crusaders lost lots of ballbecause the stormers turned them, and at loftus the bulls will do more of the same. Cam on Friday

Mehrtsisagod
02-05-06, 11:06 AM
Well if Deans does another half assed move and rests the top players again we deserve to lose.

If we are going to win on this tour if would definitely have to be this one. It's make or break time for he Crusaders will they pull out the win or be the also rans.

Rassie
02-05-06, 12:33 PM
In a previous post last week i`ve told you that as amazing it may sound, Crusaders can miss the semis! They`ve already missed the first place, their gameplan is misereable and Bulls are a very, very strong team! It will be a deisive game for both teams! Hopefully, Bulls will win!

kaftka
02-05-06, 12:33 PM
Crusaders to win 67 - 14

dobrien7
02-05-06, 12:47 PM
Bulls to reach a hat-trick of Crusader crushings...

who cares by how much.

C A Iversen
02-05-06, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Rassie@May 2 2006, 11:33 PM
In a previous post last week i`ve told you that as amazing it may sound, Crusaders can miss the semis! They`ve already missed the first place, their gameplan is misereable and Bulls are a very, very strong team! It will be a deisive game for both teams! Hopefully, Bulls will win!

Slow down, Rassie. You just said a mouthful.
Hi, I'm C A Iversen. You might remember me from such posts as "The Crusaders need a public beating" and "GTA - Horse Racing, the way of the future".

dobrien7
02-05-06, 12:56 PM
Hi, dobrien7 here, long time listener, first time caller...

C A Iversen
02-05-06, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by dobrien7@May 2 2006, 11:56 PM
Hi, dobrien7 here, long time listener, first time caller...

Wrong radio station, this isn't 92.5 Dip**** FM :rolleyes:

....yet.

The TRUTH
02-05-06, 03:51 PM
Great time to rest Habana :rolleyes:

No Friday crusade for Bulls flyer

Tuesday May 02 2006

Habana benched as Ndungane starts
The Bulls' star winger, Springbok Bryan Habana, will start off the bench when his team faces the Crusaders in a Super 14 crunch match at Loftus Versfeld in Pretoria on Friday.

Habana, who has started in every one of the Bulls' 11 matches this season and played the full 80 minutes in most, is being rested.

Akona Ndungane starts in what is otherwise and unchanged team to face the Crusaders.

With fly-half Derick Hougaard still not recovered from the ankle injury he suffered over a month ago and fullback Johan Roets' dodgy knee also still requiring more recuperative time, it means that Springbok Jaco van der Westhuyzen remains at fullback and Morné Steyn at fly-half.

The Bulls must win both their remaining games - against the Crusaders this Friday and against the Stormers the following week - if they hope to remain in the hunt for a place in the play-offs.

Bulls: 15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Frikkie Welsh,
10 Morné Steyn, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Tim Dlulane, 6 Jacques Cronjé, 5 Victor Matfield (captain), 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Wessel Roux.
Replacements: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Jaco Engels, 18 Danie Rossouw, 19 Pierre Spies, 20 Francois van Schouwenburg, 21 Heini Adams, 22 Bryan Habana
http://www.planet-rugby.com/Tournaments/Su...ory_50814.shtml (http://www.planet-rugby.com/Tournaments/Super_12/story_50814.shtml)[/b]

QKXV
02-05-06, 04:06 PM
lol, yeah it's not like it's an important game or anything

but it's okay as he's on the bench, they'll just rest him for the first four tries and then let him come on to score another four in the last four minutes :D

The TRUTH
02-05-06, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Quintes@May 2 2006, 11:06 PM
but it's okay as he's on the bench, they'll just rest him for the first four tries and then let him come on to score another four in the last four minutes :D
I hope your right, although i wouldn't mind a low scoring draw aswell...... that should secure the Tahs top spot and the Brumbies wouldn't have to worry about the Bulls catching them :P.

But as long as the Crusaders dont win i'm happy :)

Candyman
03-05-06, 04:15 AM
Well i think i just proved my point on how much of a joke the crusaders are resting old cheating richie mcaw man they need to join the otta clappers association God dam RURU's

Bulls 21 Crusader 0

GO THE BULLS!!!!!!!

sanzar
03-05-06, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 3 2006, 01:51 AM
Great time to rest Habana :rolleyes:

Who cares? It's not like the Bulls ever utilize him anyway!

Gay-Guy
03-05-06, 05:02 AM
If the Crusaders win this then you can guarantee they will win the comp....all the odds are against them in this match.....they will need to show a fortitude of steel to beat the Bulls on their home patch.

sanzar
03-05-06, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@May 3 2006, 03:02 PM
If the Crusaders win this then you can guarantee they will win the comp....
Jeez GG, I really hope you're wrong mate... I couldn't stand it if the Crusaders won another title!

woosaah
03-05-06, 06:19 AM
what are you going to do if they do?

sanzar
03-05-06, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 3 2006, 04:19 PM
what are you going to do if they do?
Be very upset... I just wanna see another team win it this year, obviously the Tahs are who I want to win most, but if we get knocked out in the semi's then I just really hope it's someone other the current 3 champs, esp the Crusaders.

It's just boring is all. It's like the Bronco's in the NRL/ARL back in the 90s, but even then the NRL had way more variation than Super Rugby...

Serge
03-05-06, 07:25 AM
Crusaders will rape the Bulls. Crusaders by 50 (give or take 6).

The TRUTH
03-05-06, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by sanzar+May 3 2006, 12:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!@May 3 2006, 01:51 AM
Great time to rest Habana* :rolleyes:

Who cares? It&#39;s not like the Bulls ever utilize him anyway! [/b]
The way they&#39;ve been playing lately he&#39;ll get a fair bit of ball

But more importantly they need him on defence, the Crusaders just throw it out wide and with Habana playing he&#39;ll stop anything on the side he&#39;s playing.

The Ndungane twins have to be the worst defenders in the Super14........ bad move Bulls.

The TRUTH
03-05-06, 09:14 AM
No McCaw again, he&#39;s scared of the big bad Bulls

McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week&#39;s 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

Deans earlier said that South African teams "physically" target McCaw, a key component in the Crusaders&#39; setup, and it is clear he is avoiding his prized asset being damaged again
[/b]

Crusaders: 15 Leon MacDonald, 14 Rico Gear, 13 Casey Laulala, 12 Aaron Mauger, 11 Caleb Ralph, 10 Daniel Carter, 9 Andrew Ellis, 8 Mose Tuiali&#39;i, 7 Tanerau Latimer, 6 Johnny Leo&#39;o, 5 Reuben Thorne (captain), 4 Chris Jack, 3 Greg Somerville, 2 Corey Flynn, 1 Wyatt Crockett.
Replacements: 16 Tone Kopelani, 17 Campbell Johnstone, 18 Craig Clarke, 19 Brad Mika, 20 Kevin Senio, 21 Cameron McIntyre, 22 Stephen Brett/Scott Hamilton

Bulls: 15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Akona Ndungane, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Frikkie Welsh, 10 Morné Steyn, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Tim Dlulane, 6 Jacques Cronjé, 5 Victor Matfield (captain), 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Wessel Roux.
Replacements: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Jaco Engels, 18 Danie Rossouw, 19 Pierre Spies, 20 Francois van Schouwenburg, 21 Heini Adams, 22 Bryan Habana

kaftka
03-05-06, 09:20 AM
Holy ****! I just realised I don&#39;t want the Crusaders to win! We need to keep them from a home semi. Hurricanses can pinch their spot can&#39;t they?

Groen_en_Goud
03-05-06, 09:23 AM
http://forums.relicnews.com/images/smiley/chicken.gif

They&#39;re making him sound like he&#39;s a bloody pansy.. :ph34r:

The TRUTH
03-05-06, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by kaftka@May 3 2006, 04:20 PM
Holy ****! I just realised I don&#39;t want the Crusaders to win! We need to keep them from a home semi. Hurricanses can pinch their spot can&#39;t they?
Yes thats a possibility

If the Crusaders lose this week Canes should move into second place

They only have to beat the Reds

QKXV
03-05-06, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 3 2006, 08:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week&#39;s 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

Deans earlier said that South African teams "physically" target McCaw, a key component in the Crusaders&#39; setup, and it is clear he is avoiding his prized asset being damaged again

[/b][/quote]
Lol, if they don&#39;t get to target Mckaw then who, theres still 15 other crusaders

Bad move Deans

kaftka
03-05-06, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Quintes+May 3 2006, 08:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!@May 3 2006, 08:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE<div class='quotemain'>McCaw, who was knocked out cold in the corresponding encounter against the Bulls at Loftus last year and missed several weeks through a concussion related injury, also missed last week&#39;s 28-17 loss to the Stormers.

[/b][/quote]
Lol, if they don&#39;t get to target Mckaw then who, theres still 15 other crusaders

Bad move Deans [/b][/quote]
They will halve your nails...

f*** up I&#39;m a bit drunk.

aussie1st
03-05-06, 11:26 AM
The Tahs will take care of the Canes in the last round so the Brumbies just have to win the next 2 games and 2nd spot is theirs :)

kaftka
03-05-06, 11:49 AM
The Canes will thrash the tahs... Don&#39;t you worry about that.

f*** up I&#39;m a bit drunk.

Dumbo
03-05-06, 12:37 PM
I think they can, I think they can... Crusaders are looking very suspect (as all Kiwi teams are) on the build up to the semi&#39;s... no one mention chokers.

Candyman
04-05-06, 06:27 AM
THE CRUSADERS ARE A JOKE!!!!!

GO THE BULLS!!!!!

Bulls 27

Crusaders 22

woosaah
04-05-06, 06:33 AM
and who do you follow mr candyman with the gay wrestling as an avatar and sig :P

dobrien7
04-05-06, 07:22 AM
:lol2tn:

..... no reply?

Candyman
04-05-06, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 4 2006, 05:33 PM
and who do you follow mr candyman with the gay wrestling as an avatar and sig :P
And what is gay about them!!!!

At least it better than having the crusaders as a sig(sorry) :D

I don&#39;t really support anyone this year i am a mutral supporter of the whole comp

dobrien7
04-05-06, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Candyman@May 4 2006, 07:27 PM
At least it better than having the crusaders as a sig
haha got you on that one :P

Candyman
04-05-06, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by dobrien7+May 4 2006, 07:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman@May 4 2006, 07:27 PM
haha got you on that one :P [/b]
what are you talking about you got me on that one

Dumbo
04-05-06, 10:47 AM
Oh... **** me... just realized... thought Candyman had lost a bet to the truth as well!
Here&#39;s me thinking... that poor bugger Candyman, I too have suffered at the hands of having a BLATENTLY HOMOSEXUAL sig... but I must say.. it is a really good way of meeting people that you normally would meet.

PS: guys (and you know who you are) stop emailing me, I&#39;ve said it once and I&#39;ve said it twice...
PSS: Man, anyone going to Sydney Australia, watch your ass closely - not as close as they will be but be VERY VERY careful.

Rassie
04-05-06, 11:04 AM
Dumbo: "Man, anyone going to Sydney Australia, watch your ass closely" - 0.5 mil fags out of 4 mil population this is smth that even San Francisco can top!

Dumbo
04-05-06, 11:17 AM
Woooooooooooooooooooooow, thats a big stat Rassie. Shame on you Australia, shame on you.

Kimmy_The_Kiwi
04-05-06, 11:41 AM
it&#39;ll be close i reckon... :wacko:

dobrien7
04-05-06, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Candyman+May 4 2006, 08:10 PM-->

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 4 2006, 07:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman@May 4 2006, 07:27 PM
haha got you on that one :P
what are you talking about you got me on that one [/b]
S p e l l i n g it out...

You (Candyman) got him (Woosaah) with a good comeback...

That was aimed at Woosaah, not you. Relax.

woosaah
04-05-06, 10:34 PM
yeah even i got that, but then again, i dont know why the crusaders are gayer than a guy trying to squeeze one out or a guy with the gayest haircut since billy ray cirus

dobrien7
04-05-06, 10:36 PM
hehe - I shouldn&#39;t laugh, as I&#39;ll be in the firing line, oh sh*t I just did, run, RUN!!!

woosaah
04-05-06, 11:47 PM
its all in good fun :D, i do watch wrestling, but only if its on. i wont go out of my way to watch it. its just that RVD does have the gayest haircut and Batista is a big girly girl

dobrien7
04-05-06, 11:59 PM
Yeah don&#39;t mind the old wrestling, used to watch all the time with old flatmates. Was better when The Rock was around... you smell what I&#39;m cooking?

woosaah
05-05-06, 12:17 AM
nope old wrestling to me is 80&#39;s hogan :) and the ultamte warrior macho man randy savage mr perfect, the bushwackers etc :D

after it was shown on 2 then i gave up on it as it didnt interest me as much :D

dobrien7
05-05-06, 12:22 AM
nope old wrestling to me is 80&#39;s hogan :) and the ultamte warrior macho man randy savage mr perfect, the bushwackers etc :D[/b]

Jake the Snake, Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Riki The Dragon Steamboat, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Brother Love, Demolition, The Road Animals... yeah that&#39;s the classic era of wrestling.

after it was shown on 2 then i gave up on it as it didnt interest me as much :D[/b]

Went downhill for a while during the 90s, but what I saw in the 2000s is pretty good, although just recently they&#39;re getting all preachy, less talking, more wrestling needed.

woosaah
05-05-06, 12:39 AM
anyway....

crusaders to win by lots

dobrien7
05-05-06, 12:54 AM
Yeah sorry this thread did have a point didn&#39;t it... Crusaders by 5

esoj
05-05-06, 04:46 AM
bulls play well at home so they have a chance but I think the crusaders will win in a close game.

QKXV
05-05-06, 11:05 AM
Not today esoj , the energies are all against a crusader victory, maybe yesterday but not today, it&#39;s true the little blue wee men told me this.

Mehrtsisagod
05-05-06, 12:27 PM
I wanna know what drugs Deans is on and where can I get some.

He has made the most crap selections since Mitchell at the world cup.

I pick the Bulls by 13+ with home advantage.

woosaah
05-05-06, 06:57 PM
stop being so pessimistic dude

half time 23-3 canterbury

good first half by canterbury, fast not many mistakes. the bulls look a bit flat when they have the ball and are hardly getting over the advantage line. good game so far.. if you like canterbury

QKXV
05-05-06, 07:13 PM
don&#39;t say a thing :rahh:

woosaah
05-05-06, 07:56 PM
a thing :)

i dont htink the bulls played that bad, it was just the crusaders played that well, they did play awesome :) nice to see after 2 weekends of very poor rugby by them :D

The TRUTH
05-05-06, 08:05 PM
Final score 35-17 Crusaders

Well someone forgot to tell the Bulls they were playing for there season, they went back to the terrible rugby they&#39;ve been playing most of the year.

Crusaders were back to there (cheating) best :D , Carter was amazing...... his best game all year.

So no semi final for the Bulls and on there years performance as a whole ..... you&#39;d have to say thats fair.

Now it&#39;s up to the Tahs to get 5points tomorrow to keep top spot.

Candyman
05-05-06, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 5 2006, 10:47 AM
its all in good fun :D, i do watch wrestling, but only if its on. i wont go out of my way to watch it. its just that RVD does have the gayest haircut and Batista is a big girly girl
Well this coming from a man whos beloved crusader dan carter poses in his undies for a living on the side

Candyman
05-05-06, 09:56 PM
I also have to eat my words from a previous post and they don&#39;t taste so good the crusaders actually won

aussie1st
05-05-06, 10:54 PM
Looks like the Crusader machine is back on track again.

nik
06-05-06, 12:34 AM
best game from the crusaders so far this season....awsome display around the park...
2 losses in a row has produced their best ever performance this season...without richie mccaw

Candyman
06-05-06, 12:46 AM
I still dislike them they are so up themselves

Mehrtsisagod
07-05-06, 01:07 PM
Ah crap I guess the Crusaders proved me wrong and it took a draw & a loss for them to wake up and play.

Also thanks to the Chiefs we now have top spot back.

Wasn&#39;t too bad a week for NZ Rugby unless you follow the Blues.

QKXV
07-05-06, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 5 2006, 06:56 PM
a thing :)

i dont htink the bulls played that bad, it was just the crusaders played that well, they did play awesome :) nice to see after 2 weekends of very poor rugby by them :D
nah I&#39;m not upset or anything, we were completely outplayed, them bulls were rattled and were clutching at straws, forcing errors. interesting gameplan to keep the ball in field it was really a shapr crisp salesman smooth crusaders outfit. Nice little touches by Caleb and I think latimer "blocking" the bull&#39;s support on more than one occasion(I think that is what the truth is playfully referring to as:

Crusaders were back to there (cheating) best [/b] :lol:

=Candyman Posted on May 5 2006, 11:46 PM]*

they are so up themselves [/b]

What gives you that idea? Is it something they actually did or said or is it simply because they&#39;we been the best team in the world for the past couple of years?

All I know is that this says something about our (SA) state of rugby at the moment (and it has for a long time) someone needs to let the saffas know that the game has evolved or there will be lots of tears come tri nations. I can&#39;t believe that any team in the world today goes out and think they can crash and bash their way to victory anymore but it is clear that the bulls still do....

kaftka
07-05-06, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Quintes@May 8 2006, 04:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
=Candyman Posted on May 5 2006, 11:46 PM]*

they are so up themselves

What gives you that idea? Is it something they actually did or said or is it simply because they&#39;we been the best team in the world for the past couple of years? [/b][/quote]
Well, if they were up themselves, you can be sure as hell that just prior to last weekend, they most definitely weren&#39;t.

woosaah
08-05-06, 12:06 AM
yeah i dont think they are up themselves, but as usual i am bias. i think most of the crusaders players are pretty humble and quiet, and just go out and do their business. Carter and McCaw especially, they dont go out thinking they are god. they go out and try work how they work in which way is best for the team.

Jack is a giant penis btw i dont like him :) but thats not because of his rugby, its because of the way he treated one of my friends... *******.

Candyman
08-05-06, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 11:06 AM

Jack is a giant penis btw i dont like him :) but thats not because of his rugby, its because of the way he treated one of my friends... *******.
I am not saying they are all up themselves but that thing with jack is a prime example when canterbury played southland down in invercargill they did this do a guy in the nightclub who i over heard tell them what a good game they had and of course there heads swelled and picked on the poor guy.

And i have disliked them for that sort of **** thinking they are better than anyone else

woosaah
08-05-06, 03:26 AM
yeah but they are not all like that, as far as i know its just jack.

does batista have 2 belts there?

Gay-Guy
08-05-06, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Candyman+May 8 2006, 12:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah@May 8 2006, 11:06 AM

I am not saying they are all up themselves but that thing with jack is a prime example when canterbury played southland down in invercargill they did this do a guy in the nightclub who i over heard tell them what a good game they had and of course there heads swelled and picked on the poor guy.

And i have disliked them for that sort of **** thinking they are better than anyone else [/b]
Very hard trying to be good with so much attention on you.....thougb my brother in law tells me a similar story when the AB&#39;s were training at Waiemata and straight after the training the 2 locks (Jack and Williams) did not go and meet the public but instead rushed into the changing rooms and ignored everybody.....

....now they could have been in a hurry to some official event so I can&#39;t judge them totally.....but the rest of the AB&#39;s spenmt over an hour signing autographs and meeting the public.

dobrien7
08-05-06, 03:29 AM
Looks like it, think he was champ of both Smackdown and Raw at one stage. Candyman is getting us to post our altered images of Batista in the Rugby World Cup rules thread too...

Candyman
08-05-06, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 02:26 PM
yeah but they are not all like that, as far as i know its just jack.

does batista have 2 belts there?
Well it was gregg sommerville and jack plus a few others

Yeah it is two belts batista has the one he is wearing is the world heavyweight title and the one on the ground is the Tag team belt that he held with Rey mysterio on smackdown

woosaah
08-05-06, 05:06 AM
and now rey has his belt

how iconic

yeah iconic :D

Rassie
08-05-06, 09:02 AM
Hat off to the Crusaders ! They were by far the better team !