PDA

View Full Version : Pool 6

getofmeland
12-09-06, 10:39 PM
<div align="center">http://www.therugbyforum.com/uploads/leagues/HCPool6.png </div>

Fixtures

20/10/06 Reivers v Overmach Parma
22/10/06 Biarritz v Saints
28/10/06 Overmach Parma v Biarritz
28/10/06 Saints v Reivers
9/12/06 Reivers v Biarritz
9/12/06 Overmach Parma v Saints
16/12/06 Saints v Overmach Parma
17/12/06 Biarritz v Reivers
12/13/14 Jan Biarritz v Overmach Parma
12/13/14 Jan Reivers v Saints
19/20/21 Jan Saints v Biarritz
19/20/21 Jan Overmach Parma v Reivers

Bullitt
13-09-06, 07:23 PM
My Northampton Predictions:

Opponent............................Fixture....... .......................Result
Borders.................................H......... ............................W
Borders.................................A......... ............................W
Parma...................................H......... ............................W
Parma...................................A......... ............................W
Biarritz..................................H....... ..............................D
Birraitz..................................A....... ..............................L

Although a win at home against Birraitz is possible, it&#39;s unlikely.

SaintsFan_Webby
13-09-06, 07:31 PM
[/b]

Why?

We beat Toulouse at home a couple of seasons back when we were utter ****e and nearly got relegated.

Don&#39;t see why we should fear Biarritz at home.

DonBilly
13-09-06, 07:37 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Why?

We beat Toulouse at home a couple of seasons back when we were utter ****e and nearly got relegated.

[/b][/quote]

Well we don&#39;t know yet hos good are Biarritz this season, it&#39;s still early and they tend to take off a bit late, anyway these last two years Biarritz were stronger than Toulouse.

An Tarbh
13-09-06, 08:19 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Why?

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;d agree with Teh Mite on this one, if the fixtures were reversed then I&#39;d back Saints but with the away match first I&#39;d fancy Biarritz to sneak it and Biarritz have shown they&#39;re capable of winning the big matches away from home in the latter rounds.

tituslechmakus
21-09-06, 10:29 AM
yep and don&#39;t count on biarritz to be in lack or form later in the season even if it&#39;s not great now ... they are not very good now, same as last year &#39;cause they&#39;ve finished their preparation after all the others ... so if they play saints in january ... it won&#39;t be the same as if it&#39;s now. if the game would have been next week i could have bet on the saints but january is another story !!!

Goth Power
18-10-06, 10:48 AM
But every time they come to our place they seem to bluff it.

Their away form down FG isn&#39;t a pretty sight for the Frenchmen.

I am so jealous of those going to BO though :(