PDA

View Full Version : RL2 now 360 compatible.

knowsleyroader
21-04-07, 09:25 AM
According to the latest back catalogue update from M$.

Not sure how newsworthy this is, does anyone still play this heap of crap?

EA Rugby 2006 isnt listed however, which is helpful. :rolleyes:

Radman
21-04-07, 11:54 AM
Tried it again today and I just can't stand it anymore. RL1 is way better imo.

What about making RL1 compatible ffs!.

knowsleyroader
21-04-07, 01:01 PM

[/b]

Im with you on that one m8. I would love to be able to move my RL1 sessions to my 360 and HDTV.

I have to say I think RL2 is the most dissapointing game in my whole gaming experience.

lionmaul
22-04-07, 06:14 PM

Im with you on that one m8. I would love to be able to move my RL1 sessions to my 360 and HDTV.

I have to say I think RL2 is the most dissapointing game in my whole gaming experience.

Obviously, that means regional right? Will a Rugby league 2 work on a US xbox 360 with the upgrade? I really would like to play Rugby league 2 on my US xbox or 360. Already have the pc version, but I heard the xbox version is better.
[/quote]

Radman
23-04-07, 07:57 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
Tried it again today and I just can&#39;t stand it anymore. RL1 is way better imo.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
I think it&#39;s fair to say RL2 is the Rugby 04 of the League game series.

knowsleyroader
23-04-07, 12:47 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Tried it again today and I just can&#39;t stand it anymore. RL1 is way better imo.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

You could easily say that. :D

locksley
24-04-07, 05:10 PM
[/b]

Not fair.... you had full control of the players in Rugby 04 :)

lionmaul
25-04-07, 01:09 PM
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Locks or Know any of you know if the Rugby league 2 is US 360 compatible now?
I would post on the Rugby league 2 forum but, It won&#39;t allow me for some reason, can someone post this questio to Mario or Alan? Or does any have there email.

Radman
25-04-07, 02:14 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I would post on the Rugby league 2 forum but, It won&#39;t allow me for some reason, can someone post this questio to Mario or Alan? Or does any have there email.
[/b][/quote]
I&#39;d say it&#39;s probably only pal 360 compatible. I&#39;ll ask for you anyway.

lionmaul
25-04-07, 07:16 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I&#39;d say it&#39;s probably only pal 360 compatible. I&#39;ll ask for you anyway.
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, can you ask them why I can&#39;t post. I am lionmaul an old time member, but I changed my name to lionmauls because I couldn&#39;t remember my password, and the email they have for lionmaul, does not exist so I can&#39;t have them send the old password to my old email. But it will not allow my to post as lionmauls.????????????? Radman you remember me, I always pushed for jumping and contesting the high ball features among manual rucks for Rugby??? Or if you have any of there emails I&#39;ll ask them myself, thanks. :) I really would like to play rl2 on my US version xbox or 360, anyone know how I can achieve this?other then buying a pal xbox, I don&#39;t know any other way. Cheers and Salud