PDA

View Full Version : Top 14 2007/08

tomrugbyking10
24-07-07, 10:01 PM
Does anybody know of any fixtures in the south of France anytime after the 18th August?

Darhf
27-07-07, 10:52 PM
The calendar just has been set, The top14 will start 26th of october.

See the schedule here :
http://www.lnr.fr/Client/Menus.asp?CR=16354&CSR=16378

The South is quite large.

Bayonne, Dax, Toulouse, Biarritz Albi, Montauban, Perpignan, Castres, Auch are cities located at the southwest.

Montpellier is plain south.

However, some friendlies have been set. Expect very experimental teams and rules and the atmosphere will be nowhere near what you could expect during a regular top14 match :
http://lnr.fr/Client/Menus.asp?CR=16355&am...0&Cle=93018 (http://lnr.fr/Client/Menus.asp?CR=16355&CSR=16384&CSSR=16450&Cle=93018)

gadjo_0
10-08-07, 03:14 PM
Except for the capital city and Bourgoin, rugby in France is played only in the southwest part of the country.

DonBilly
14-08-07, 03:38 AM
Except for the capital city and Bourgoin, rugby in France is played only in the southwest part of the country. [/b]

Let's say that Rugby is sport number 1 in South West but it is played in many other areas such as Toulon (South-East), Grenoble (Alps), Clermont-Ferrand (Auvergne in the centre of the country), La Rochelle (West on the Atlantic coast) and many other places.

The first region in France in term of number of players is the Paris region also called Ile-de-France.

Pylvain_USTXV
14-08-07, 11:23 AM
I agree with DonBilly. Now Rugby has become a very popular sport in the entire country. I come from Ariege, a region in south of Toulouse, where Rugby is the sport number 1 but I have a lot of friends who are playing In different regions of France: Paris, Toulon, Marseille, Clermont, Albertville, etc...
With the World Cup 2007 in France, I hope the rugby will become still more popular than it is.

davidskrela
14-08-07, 06:55 PM
The Stade Francais is going to win a new time this League!
No, seriously :
A lot of players left the Stade Francais so it will be hard to win this year.
But We hope for a new trophy!!(H Cup??? :) )

DonBilly
17-08-07, 04:35 AM
The Stade Francais is going to win a new time this League!
No, seriously :
A lot of players left the Stade Francais so it will be hard to win this year.
But We hope for a new trophy!!(H Cup??? :) ) [/b]

I think the ASM Clermont should be the favourite. They've kept most of their players and have made very good recruitment such as Bonnaire and Smit.

Zoidberg66
21-08-07, 04:54 PM
Allez USAP! Sempre endavant!!! :bravo:

superjb64
22-08-07, 08:03 PM
this year i don't know if paris can win again my favorite are clermont and biarritz.
Clermont have a good bench now and biarritz do a good recruitment.
I'm a little afraid for toulouse because they have not number 10 and the international player will be very tired..
I don't know about bourgoin because they lose lot of players but they have good young team?

knuble
30-08-07, 11:10 AM
ASM for this year i think

DonBilly
04-09-07, 04:54 PM
I think that the usual suspects Paris, Biarritz and Toulouse will be at the top of the league. In addition of them I think that Clermont should also finish among the four first teams.

Perpignan I don't know, the putch may have destabilize the team, otherwise before this happened their recruitment was quite good.

Eventually Castres could be the surprize team like Clermont last year.

I don't think Bourgoin is among the favourites. It will take them some time before they come back to the form they showed some years ago.

mrpropremtp
05-09-07, 07:20 PM
I think next season will be quite differente then last ones because of World cup...

A lot of international players will be tired after many months of competitions and, perhaps, we'll have some surprise in june 2008.....

For the moment, i really enjoy to see my team, Montpellier, in its new home stadium the 27th of october against USAP....

legrand66
09-09-07, 03:19 PM
Who will win Top 14 this year ? Paris ? Toulouse ? Biarritz ?

I would like USAP :bana: :bana: :bana:

Kalium
10-09-07, 09:57 AM
I would say Toulouse, but I would also like usap, they are certainly not a bad team but not such a great one either, but if they ply with self confidents an fully potensial, they can do it

Juggernaut
11-09-07, 02:08 AM
Who will win Top 14 this year ? Paris ? Toulouse ? Biarritz ?

I would like USAP :bana: :bana: :bana:
[/b]

Sorry but what team is USAP??

scuubasteve
11-09-07, 02:12 AM
I would hazard a guess at Clermont...

Pretty decent team, were good last season and have done pretty well with player recruitment/retainment.

USAP = Perpignan

Juggernaut
11-09-07, 02:39 AM
Ah! Yes..Perpignan.

Excellent team with a lot of youths and future French stars.

but I'm a fan of Biarritz and Biarritz all the way.

pat11
14-09-07, 11:55 AM
for me Toulouse is going to regain the buckler of brennus

stade toulousain with byron kelleher

thf2k2
14-09-07, 04:00 PM
stade toulousain with byron kelleher [/b]

Kelleher / ellisalde : who will be the first n° 9 ?
And if Larkham came ?

alcfof
15-09-07, 09:36 AM
Perpignan will be a big team with players as Percy Montgomery
But, for me, the champion will be Biarritz.

DonBilly
17-09-07, 01:07 AM
But, for me, the champion will be Biarritz. [/b]

Well I rather see the ASM eventually winning their first Brennus shield.

scuubasteve
17-09-07, 05:51 AM
Does anyone else (apart from me) think that there may some changes to the number of foreign players in the Top14 and ProD2 once Bernard Laporte becomes Minister of Sport?

Figures for foreign players are currently around 40% in French domestic rugby. They have acknoledged that is too high, so there may be changes on the way.

Darhf
17-09-07, 09:40 AM
Does anyone else (apart from me) think that there may some changes to the number of foreign players in the Top14 and ProD2 once Bernard Laporte becomes Minister of Sport?

Figures for foreign players are currently around 40% in French domestic rugby. They have acknoledged that is too high, so there may be changes on the way.
[/b]

Maybe. But Laporte is a network man, and I don't think he'll go against the will of his allies in french clubs. Politically, some clubs are on Sarkozy's side, and the government is for free market (in general). On the other hand, patriotism and national preference is one of the key of this election. It would be a bad sell, so I don't see it happening, or so lightly it won't have any effect.

Jordanas
21-09-07, 06:15 PM
I think there will no effect

rugbyfrench
22-09-07, 09:06 PM
[/b]

Perpignan is already a good team, even without Percy Montgomery. :)

According to me Toulouse should win the TOP 14.

[/b]

Hi PAT11, the question is at which place will play Elissalde (n°10 ????).

DonBilly
24-09-07, 08:09 PM

[/b]

This is not going to change that much. The rules that apply for the professional sport are those of the companies. This is actually ruled from Brussels not Paris, this is part of the European rules for the freedom of job market.

steamdonkey
24-09-07, 10:30 PM
<div class='quotemain'> Does anyone else (apart from me) think that there may some changes to the number of foreign players in the Top14 and ProD2 once Bernard Laporte becomes Minister of Sport?

[/b]

This is not going to change that much. The rules that apply for the professional sport are those of the companies. This is actually ruled from Brussels not Paris, this is part of the European rules for the freedom of job market.
[/b][/quote]

agree

lexave333
27-09-07, 09:54 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

hi!
i think that toulouse will use alternatively kelleher and elissalde for top14 and h cup!
i&#39;m a toulouse fan and i think they should win in the top14 but clermont ,perpignan and stade francais will be dangerous. brive can be the surprise team i think!

Merjamone
30-09-07, 04:55 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

hi!
i think that toulouse will use alternatively kelleher and elissalde for top14 and h cup!
i&#39;m a toulouse fan and i think they should win in the top14 but clermont ,perpignan and stade francais will be dangerous. brive can be the surprise team i think!
[/b][/quote]

I hope they&#39;ll use them alternatively, cause Elissalde is one of our best players, that would be a shame to let him on the bench...

Ruggerboy
30-09-07, 05:09 PM
all i know is that the world is going to see some more action from the portuguese players playing in france.

seanie
30-09-07, 06:44 PM
I don&#39;t really follow French club rugby that much. Has there been any big signings by French clubs over the summer??

lexave333
05-10-07, 08:05 AM
I don&#39;t really follow French club rugby that much. Has there been any big signings by French clubs over the summer??
[/b]

hello!
a lot of big signings in france, some exemples:
top14:
toulouse: byron kelleher
perpignan: percy montgomery, Henry Tuilagi, burger, britz, cusiter...
clermont: joubert, smit, polu,king, senio...
brive: cooke, mika, van der merwe...
biarritz: willemse, kinikinilau...
paris: milton, taylor...
proD2:
toulon: umaga(coach), gregan, matfield...

seanie
05-10-07, 10:38 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

hello!
a lot of big signings in france, some exemples:
top14:
toulouse: byron kelleher
perpignan: percy montgomery, Henry Tuilagi, burger, britz, cusiter...
clermont: joubert, smit, polu,king, senio...
brive: cooke, mika, van der merwe...
biarritz: willemse, kinikinilau...
paris: milton, taylor...
proD2:
toulon: umaga(coach), gregan, matfield... [/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: I clearly need to watch more French rugby parce que I only knew about 4 of those signings :o

lloyd
06-10-07, 02:48 PM
this year it could be a great year with greta player in each team of top 14 or pro d2
toulon what a great roster

grebeo
08-10-07, 08:53 PM
I think Stade Francais Paris will win the league this year and the H Cup. the team and the recruitment are very interresting and SF will be very strong

mirino
09-10-07, 11:54 PM
tell me .juan hernandez signed for leicester tigers???

go go go alleh stade alleh Paris¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

ikvat
10-10-07, 09:48 AM
I hope clermont will win this year, but they have a strange record which is probably unique in the world

2006 Biarritz Toulouse
2005 Biarritz Stade Français
2004 Stade Français Perpignan
2003 Stade Français Toulouse
2002 Biarritz Agen
2001 Toulouse Clermont-Auvergne
2000 Stade Français Colomiers
1999 Toulouse Clermont-Auvergne
1998 Stade Français Perpignan
1997 Toulouse Bourgoin-Jallieu
1996 Toulouse Brive
1995 Toulouse Castres
1994 Toulouse Clermont-Auvergne
1993 Castres Grenoble
1992 Toulon Biarritz
1991 Bordeaux-Bègles Toulouse
1990 Racing Club de France Agen
1989 Toulouse Toulon
1988 Agen Tarbes
1987 Toulon Racing Club de France
1986 Toulouse Agen
1985 Toulouse Toulon
1984 Béziers Agen
1983 Béziers Nice
1982 Agen Bayonne
1981 Béziers Stade Bagnèrais
1980 Béziers Toulouse
1979 Narbonne Stade Bagnèrais
1978 Béziers Clermont-Auvergne
1977 Béziers Perpignan
1976 Agen Béziers
1975 Béziers Brive
1974 Béziers Narbonne
1973 Tarbes Dax
1972 Béziers Brive
1971 Béziers Toulon
1970 La Voulte Clermont-Auvergne
1969 Bordeaux-Bègles Toulouse
1968 Lourdes Toulon
1967 Montauban Bordeaux-Bègles
1966 Agen Dax
1965 Agen Brive
1964 Pau Béziers
1963 Mont-de-Marsan Dax
1962 Agen Béziers
1961 Béziers Dax
1960 Lourdes Béziers
1959 Racing Club de France Mont-de-Marsan
1958 Lourdes SC Mazamet
1957 Lourdes Racing Club de France
1956 Lourdes Dax
1955 Perpignan Lourdes
1954 Grenoble Cognac
1953 Lourdes Mont-de-Marsan
1952 Lourdes Perpignan
1951 US Carmausine Tarbes
1950 Castres Racing Club de France
1949 Castres Mont-de-Marsan
1948 Lourdes Toulon
1947 Toulouse Agen
1946 Pau Lourdes
1945 Agen Lourdes
1944 Perpignan Bayonne
1943 Bayonne Agen
1939 Biarritz Perpignan
1938 Perpignan Biarritz
1937 Vienne Clermont-Auvergne
1936 Narbonne Clermont-Auvergne
1935 Biarritz Perpignan
1934 Bayonne Biarritz
1933 Lyon OU Narbonne
1932 Lyon OU Narbonne
1931 Toulon Lyon OU
1930 Agen Quillan
1929 Quillan Lézignan
1928 Pau Quillan
1927 Toulouse Stade Français
1926 Toulouse Perpignan
1925 Perpignan Carcassonne
1924 Toulouse Perpignan
1923 Toulouse Bayonne
1922 Toulouse Bayonne
1921 Perpignan Toulouse
1920 Tarbes Racing Club de France
1914 Perpignan Tarbes
1913 Bayonne SCUF
1912 Toulouse Racing Club de France
1911 Stade Bordelais SCUF
1910 Lyon OU Stade Bordelais
1909 Stade Bordelais Toulouse
1908 Stade Français Stade Bordelais
1907 Stade Bordelais Stade Français
1906 Stade Bordelais Stade Français
1905 Stade Bordelais Stade Français
1904 Stade Bordelais Stade Français
1903 Stade Français Stade Olympique
1902 Racing Club de France Stade Bordelais
1901 Stade Français Stade Bordelais
1900 Racing Club de France Stade Bordelais
1899 Stade Bordelais Stade Français
1898 Stade Français En poule
1897 Stade Français En poule
1896 Stade Olympique Stade Français
1895 Stade Français Stade Olympique
1894 Stade Français Inter-Nos
1892 Racing Club de France Stade Français

nainbot
10-10-07, 03:54 PM
i hope toulouse will win the next championnship with fresh world champion like ellisalde...

Malherbe
11-10-07, 02:11 PM
i agree with you, toulouse is a great club, but i want biarritz to win this season!!!

M Two One
11-10-07, 03:28 PM
Great discussion so far everyone. Let me start by writing that there is only one country for me in terms of rugby leagues, France! I love the Top 14, Pro D2 and Fédérale 1. I will put information on all of the teams soon if you like.

My pick for the season title and also major Heineken Cup contenders will be Biarritz Olympique. With their new signings, some potential signings and current star-studded roster they will easily make a run for both titles. However, I expect Toulouse to heavily compete for the Heineken Cup this year more-so then for the Top 14. With their current roster it only seems right that they go after the biggest prize while still staying in contention for their domestic league title.

Stade Français should be up there in the contention, but with so many teams improving over them it is difficult to see them repeating. I predict the top six at the end of the regular season to be as:

1) Clermont-Auvergne
2) Biarritz Olympique
3) USA Perpignan
4) Stade Toulousain
5) Stade Français
6) US Dax

Many will ask, why Dax? Well, they have brought in some quality players to make room for more improvement while last season alone they could have competed with Top 14 teams ranked as high as Montauban! I also like the chances of Auch since they were so completely dominant in the Pro D2 last season, but I just see Dax slipping in over them in the standings. It will be a pleasent surprise I&#39;m sure.

Meanwhile, CS Bourgoin-Jallieu have not signed much talent and have lost plenty such as Julien Bonnaire. This will not sit well with the team, even though I expect them to still rank within the top 10 teams.

I think that this is the year Bayonne will prove a point. They have suffered the last few seasons and this year have revamped much of the roster by so far removing 19 players and bringing in 13. As for who will drop to Pro D2 and who will move up? I expect Montpellier to finally fall to Pro D2 and they will take Albi with them. Albi were lucky not to drop before with how poor their offense was for most of the previous season. Montpellier is almost inevitable. They&#39;re escaped the bottom dread for years now.

I think that we&#39;ll see a return of Toulon and Agen next season though I won&#39;t count out Béziers, La Rochelle or even Pau. It is a shame that Kelleher did not stick with helping Agen return to the Top 14, but I understand he is coming to France to win the big prize, not help a team move up in the ranks year-by-year.

ikvat
12-10-07, 02:34 PM
Except for the capital city and Bourgoin, rugby in France is played only in the southwest part of the country.
[/b]Indeed, but lots of players come from southeast small clubs (ie: Drôme, Ardeche country). Miloud, Chabal, Martin...
Because the game in southeast give to scrum, ruck and fight a bigger importance then in southwest, it often give to France some of his 8 key players.

legou
12-10-07, 07:56 PM
i really think the new champion would be toulouse or perpignan why they became so much good player of the south (kellher;tuilagi;montgomery...)

jew76
17-10-07, 12:55 PM
My pronostic is Toulouse but it&#39;s not one player who do a team

ced
21-10-07, 06:28 AM
Toulouse is better

molokodrinker
21-10-07, 11:35 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]Indeed, but lots of players come from southeast small clubs (ie: Drôme, Ardeche country). Miloud, Chabal, Martin...
Because the game in southeast give to scrum, ruck and fight a bigger importance then in southwest, it often give to France some of his 8 key players.
[/b][/quote]
and Dominici from Toulon. ;)

Martin1813
21-10-07, 01:18 PM
French teams made a great recruitement this summer.

I hope Toulouse or Biarritz will win. I&#39;m not sure for Toulouse, however. Larkham won&#39;t come, and I don&#39;t know how the opposition Kelleher/Elissalde will influence the game and the spirit of the team

blue
21-10-07, 02:24 PM
TOULOUSE!!!!

M Two One
21-10-07, 05:14 PM
After a long analysis I have come up with my final predictions for Top 14, Pro D2 and Fédérale 1! I will put them up later today.

ikvat
21-10-07, 05:24 PM
After a long analysis I have come up with my final predictions for Top 14, Pro D2 and Fédérale 1! I will put them up later today.
[/b]You&#39;re a perfectionist M Two One

M Two One
21-10-07, 06:49 PM
Here are my predictions. I&#39;d also like to have others put up their predictions. Please discuss.

<div align="center">Pool 6</span>
<span style="color:#3366FF">Périgueux
Saint-Jean-de-Luz
Tyrosse
Lourdes
Nafarroa
Marmande
Morlaàs
Miélan-Mirande</div>

Pool 5 in Fédérale 1 looks to be the most difficult this season. Lannemezan started off with a nice win, but lost their second match to a desperate Colomiers. We know that they will be looking to get back in the Pro D2 and I already believe they will likely win the Fédérale 1. It just all depends on who else is coming with them!

Newcomers Valence d&#39;Agen, Langon and Tours will not be easy competition for anyone either and I expect these three to compete for the Trophée Jean-Prat this year already. I accurately predicted Blagnac last year, though my second selection fell out (Saint-Jean-de-Luz). I expect them to go further this time.

Any questions or comments feel free to fire away.

M Two One
21-10-07, 07:20 PM
In Pro D2 I made a mistake as the top five are supposed to be:

Toulon
Racing Métro
Béziers
La Rochelle
Agen

I left out La Rochelle by mistake and I cannot re-edit my post.

cdrik
23-10-07, 08:50 AM
Allez le Stade Français :bravo:

Benji40
24-10-07, 03:15 PM
I hope Toulouse or Biarritz. But please not SF !!!

zac
02-11-07, 09:36 PM
About your prediction i think the SF will finish better than you expect to.

Zoph
03-11-07, 10:31 AM
I think on the paper the best team is Toulouse. But this is quite a new team.
Kelleher/Ellisalde will work, I&#39;m certain! Don&#39;t forget that Ellisalde was 5 years ago number 10 with La Rochelle.
Toulouse with this have to work and build, match after match.

The 1st important thing is to take part of the fourth. After ... See you on the final! :)

M Two One
07-11-07, 03:29 PM
Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off.

DonBilly
08-11-07, 10:50 PM
Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off. [/b]

Well, let&#39;s see first how much he&#39;s going to play, I think there are 6 wingers in BO squad.

arthur.moser
23-11-07, 07:57 PM
I don&#39;t know if byron stay in toulouse a long time, but for this year i think it &#39;s fifty/fifty

Stillknox
23-11-07, 08:42 PM
<div class='quotemain'> Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off. [/b]

Well, let&#39;s see first how much he&#39;s going to play, I think there are 6 wingers in BO squad.
[/b][/quote]

He will play tomorrow against Toulouse.

I think the hierarchy is:

Bibadé
Willemse
Ngwenya
Gobelet
Marlu... (yes, he&#39;s still playing !)

oliv6613
01-12-07, 07:48 AM
Takudzwa Ngwenya for the USA in World Cup was so beautiful! To the Bo he will anothers try scores

DonBilly
01-12-07, 08:58 AM
Takudzwa Ngwenya for the USA in World Cup was so beautiful! To the Bo he will anothers try scores [/b]

He should play his first match for his new colours this afternoon versus Bayonne the first club he was told he would play for.

Maz
02-12-07, 04:00 PM
Good victory versus Albi for the moment is a perfect begin for Toulouse :) .

For me the surprise in this begin of Top14 is the difficulty for Biarritz and Perpigan, I don&#39;t really anderstand and i wand to see the BO and the USAP win quickly it is better for the top14.

(just don&#39;t win versus ST please ^^).

DonBilly
03-12-07, 08:38 AM
Good victory versus Albi for the moment is a perfect begin for Toulouse :) .

For me the surprise in this begin of Top14 is the difficulty for Biarritz and Perpigan, I don&#39;t really anderstand and i wand to see the BO and the USAP win quickly it is better for the top14.

(just don&#39;t win versus ST please ^^). [/b]

Well you know if Perpignan and Biarritz are not doing that well it&#39;s because other teams are doing better. We see that Clermont are confirming last season good results and Montpellier with all their young players are also refreshing the Top14 landscape.

Other teams like Montauban or Dax are nice to watch, I am not complaining of the absence of Biarritz that have been playing boring Rugby for at least two seasons or Perpignan where the best Rugby is no more played in Aimé Giral.

Maz
03-12-07, 04:43 PM
Is not false.

but i think the BO can past the second gear and boost is game. For the moment is sure is boring <_< .

DonBilly
03-12-07, 05:21 PM
Is not false.

but i think the BO can past the second gear and boost is game. For the moment is sure is boring <_< .

[/b]

If it was only at this moment I would agree with you but they have been oplaying boring Rugby for at least two years in my opininion. If you look to this last weekend of Rugby you&#39;ll see that even teams like Bourgoin have evolved and play an attracting Rugby. This is not the case of BO.

M Two One
03-12-07, 08:36 PM
BO is currently playing very poor rugby, though even at this poor state can compete with most. This shows the talent that is present, but not put together to dominate matches. They have less points scored then allowed and though it is early into the season this is not good for a team of their class.

New players are present though and need time to mold. Remember this, they will have to adjust. I think in a few weeks they should be back on track, but in the extreme case not then their season is lost in Top 14. Better luck in the H-Cup then, but I hope for the best as we all know they have plenty of great players.

davidskrela
08-12-07, 07:37 PM
Paris has a problem..
18 players in the infirmery.. =S

ratm13
18-12-07, 03:09 PM
paris has an other problem= too mediatic... too marketing... like a football club... too money>>>> it&#39;s not values of rugby

zaki94
25-12-07, 01:10 PM
Stade Francais have a very big team (Hernandez,Skrela,Corleto...)

M Two One
20-01-08, 05:18 AM
Where is the Top 14 and Pro D2 discussion at my friends? lol

The best deserves more attention!

Montauban and Montpellier are having a fine start to their season while Stade Français and Biarritz are stumbling. Surprisingly, SF have hung on to fourth this early and Biarritz in third isn&#39;t much of a surprise as though they play mediocre at times they manage to stay afloat. These aren&#39;t bad signs.

Toulon continue to demolish the Pro D2.

Also some transfer news: David Skrela is leaving Stade Français for Toulouse next season.

Hawk77
26-01-08, 10:12 AM
Just a question. Racing metro 92 can go to top 14 next year?

M Two One
27-01-08, 03:19 AM
Just a question. Racing metro 92 can go to top 14 next year?
[/b]

Yes they can, if they manage to win the Rugby Pro D2 or gain the second promotion spot through a 4 team knock out phase. In my honest opinion, they have the talent and experience to earn their way up to the next level.

Fa'atau82
04-04-08, 03:47 PM
Hi Guys..

I am coming here from the EA Rugby 08 forum and i need some information about the players in Top14 and Toulon.

I am making the roster for the game and need to know who are the best young players in the teams.

I know guys like Parra at Bourgoin and Trinh-Duc at Montpellier, but i&#39;m sure there are many more.

If anyone here supports any French Top14 teams and Toulon too please can you message me.

Many thanks.

Gary

linl29
10-05-08, 11:44 AM
Hi Guys..

I am coming here from the EA Rugby 08 forum and i need some information about the players in Top14 and Toulon.

I am making the roster for the game and need to know who are the best young players in the teams.

I know guys like Parra at Bourgoin and Trinh-Duc at Montpellier, but i&#39;m sure there are many more.

If anyone here supports any French Top14 teams and Toulon too please can you message me.

Many thanks.

Gary
[/b]
In the team of bourgoin have BOYET Benjamin , PARRA Morgan , COUX Jean-François and DAVID Yann
for me they are the best young players in the team of bourgoin
after , for the team of montpellier have : Louis PICAMOLES , Fulgence OUEDRAOGO and francois TRINH-DUC

Vambo
10-05-08, 11:51 AM
Watched the Biarritz v Cleremont game last night.... way too much ball kicked away by Biarritz. They look a shadow of the team they used to be.

DonBilly
10-05-08, 01:59 PM
Watched the Biarritz v Cleremont game last night.... way too much ball kicked away by Biarritz. They look a shadow of the team they used to be. [/b]

They&#39;re in troubles. Lagisquet has already stepped back after ten years of coaching this team.

They need now to secure their European Cup qualification. The BO management needs to concentrate on next season already.

linl29
16-05-08, 11:57 AM
the first place will begin a serious fight between clermont and toulouse.
It will be a difficult struggle for power has reached the first place, but I think that is possible

alexrugby
25-07-08, 09:55 AM
aaaaaaaah!!!!
I feel sorry for Clermont they&#39;re so unlucky :wall:
Georgian Zirakashvili&#39;s try didn&#39;t save Clermont :(
that&#39;s annoying thing :rahh:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04K86lR2Bm8wj/610x.jpg

DonBilly
10-09-08, 08:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 25 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ('index.php?act=findpost&pid=336463')</div>
aaaaaaaah!!!!
I feel sorry for Clermont they&#39;re so unlucky :wall:
Georgian Zirakashvili&#39;s try didn&#39;t save Clermont :(
that&#39;s annoying thing :rahh:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04K86lR2Bm8wj/610x.jpg[/b]

Stade Toulousain was simply the better team that day. ASM supported were quite upset. Let&#39;s hope Montferrand manages to eventually win the Brennus shield. I&#39;d like Vern Cotern to remain the ASM coach for many more years.