PDA

View Full Version : Top14 on tv

danit
26-10-07, 09:41 AM
guess someone already knows, but form tonight Top 14 will be available on tv all throughout Europe on Eurosport2: every friday night a live game, tonight Dax - Toulouse 20.30 cet, next week Brive - Biarritz 19.30 cet

residents in UK & ROI now can have access to up to 3 Top14 games per week by Eurosport1/2 and Setanta

in France Top14 tv coverage is an exclusive by Canal+ so there will be no games on Eurosport2 France

enjoy

M Two One
26-10-07, 02:25 PM
Ay, no fun for the North American region. Another reason to move. lol

ikvat
26-10-07, 02:50 PM
[/b]
Canal + is a private network and the weather is not really funny today (fresh wind, rain and mist)!
Do you really want to move? :P

DonBilly
26-10-07, 03:27 PM
Ay, no fun for the North American region. Another reason to move. lol [/b]

When I was in Montréal Jour de Rugby, the Top14 final as well as the big matchs the Stade Français hosted in Stade de France were available on TV5. Has it changed?

asado
26-10-07, 05:30 PM
Thank you very much! I'll be watching Eurosport 2 Germany :)

M Two One
27-10-07, 06:23 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Canal + is a private network and the weather is not really funny today (fresh wind, rain and mist)!
Do you really want to move? :P
[/b][/quote]

Much worse here where I pay $80 per month on television bills and suffer through tornadoes every couple of days hoping none of them will destroy my house. I will go to France.

:wah:

When I was in Montréal Jour de Rugby, the Top14 final as well as the big matchs the Stade Français hosted in Stade de France were available on TV5. Has it changed?
[/b]

I am not sure, I do not live in Canada. But, I know that we have TV5 broadcasted on the northside of the city of Chicago, but I live on the southside.

asado
27-10-07, 11:39 AM
British Eurosport shows also a couple of matches on saturdays, one live.
http://yahoo.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule_clng2.shtml

danit
27-10-07, 11:53 AM
British Eurosport shows also a couple of matches on saturdays, one live.
http://yahoo.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule_clng2.shtml [/b]yes asado, I said before "residents in UK & ROI... etc.", British Eurosport shows highlights from the main match (live on Setanta) and saturday night match live, but just the british version of eurosport in Sky package, not the continental versions of Eurosport

matnonu
04-04-08, 09:10 PM
le fcg sur grenoble TV