PDA

View Full Version : Best HC Moment of the weekend

danny
19-11-07, 08:27 PM
What is your favorite moment of this weekends HC matches. From my point of view Allens try vs the Ospreys was special.

Col
20-11-07, 02:17 PM
I only saw Higthlights of most of the matches on Sky, though I did watch Gloucester v Ospreys & Wasps v Scarletts form start to finish. The critical moment in the Cherry & Whites match IMO was the Balshaw tackle, had Ospreys got that score they could have been out of sight at half time.

Cymrurugbyfan
20-11-07, 03:58 PM
Cedric Heymans was pretty good in the match against Leinster. He threw a lovely pass to his player inside for him to score. Easterby's try vs the Wasps was pretty good after quick thinking by Peel and a brilliant pass by Mark Jones and I also thought Gloucester did well to come back against the Ospreys.
I can't think of anything that was really that special though to be honest.

An Tarbh
20-11-07, 04:28 PM
Well it wasn't much to do with the rugby more the radio commentary on RTÉ, Michael Corcoran got a bit too excited when Shaun Payne scored his try, "he led the pitch out onto the team". The quality from our public service broadcaster.

DonBilly
21-11-07, 05:37 PM
I appreciated the try scored by Bourgoin versus Ulster which came after their fly half, Boyet, get through most of the Ulster players and managed to make a 25 meter pass to his winger when the last defender of Ulster was about to tackle him.

shtove
21-11-07, 07:07 PM
Well it wasn't much to do with the rugby more the radio commentary on RTÉ, Michael Corcoran got a bit too excited when Shaun Payne scored his try, "he led the pitch out onto the team". The quality from our public service broadcaster. [/b]

:D

Ced Frogley got a bit excited in his TV commentary to one of Ireland's triple crown matches in 1985, when "MacRingland" scored a try.

Stillknox
22-11-07, 02:08 PM
Heymans versus Leinster for me too. A Great running and a lovely inside pass for Poitrenaud's try.

Truly the best winger in France. (better than Clerc, imo)