PDA

View Full Version : Dragons v Perpignan

An Tarbh
18-01-08, 04:49 PM
<div align="center">http://www.therugbyforum.com/uploads/Dragons.pngDragons v Perpignanhttp://www.therugbyforum.com/uploads/Perpignan.png</div>

The Dragons recent form hadn&#39;t been too shabby till the tanking they took last week so the question is can they recover from that to put a serious dent in Perpignan&#39;s hope of qualifying.

The Catalans don&#39;t have the greatest away record but they only narrowly lost in Reading and the motivation of a quarter final place should spur them on to get the job done, the question is will they???

Dragons: 15 Aled Thomas, 14 Richard Mustoe/Gareth Wyatt, 13 Paul Emerick, 12 Phillip Dollman, 11 Richard Fussell, 10 Ceri Sweeney, 9 Wayne Evans, 8 Michael Owen, 7 Colin Charvis ©, 6 Joe Bearman, 5 Peter Sidoli, 4 Adam Jones, 3 Rhys Thomas, 2 Ben Daly, 1 Adam Black.
Replacements: 16 Kieran Crawford, 17 Hugh Gustafson, 18 Gethin Robinson, 19 Andy Hall, 20 Lewis Evans, 21 Andy Williams/Alex Walker, 22 Gareth Wyatt/Ashley Smith.

Perpignan: 15 Percy Montgomery, 14 Christophe Manas, 13 David Marty, 12 Jean-Philippe Grandclaude, 11 Adrien Plante, 10 Cédric Rosalen, 9 Nicolas Durand, 8 Henry Tuilagi, 7 Damien Chouly, 6 Viliami Vaki, 5 Nathan Hines, 4 Rimas Alvarez Kairelis, 3 Nicolas Mas, 2 Guilhem Guirado, 1 Perry Freshwater ©.
Replacements: 16 Marius Tincu, 17 Kisi Pulu, 18 Gerrie Britz, 19 Ovidiu Tonita, 20 Chris Cusiter, 21 Nicolas Laharrague, 22 Jean-Pierre Perez,

Alcanor
19-01-08, 07:24 PM
Nice match

shtove
19-01-08, 07:34 PM
The Piggies look strong. What in the name of God has Perry Freshwater been taking? A squat, balding hulk of a man.

Alcanor
19-01-08, 07:39 PM
perpignan looks more dangerous than ever, one of the team it would be deadly to underestimate.

Incredible Schalk
19-01-08, 09:16 PM
It wasnt until the 70th minute that i found out the Perpignan captain was Freshwater, i thought it was Hines and based on performance and involvement in the game perhaps it should be. I was impressed with the whole Perpignan team except Percy who was absoloute ****e.

Interesting they play Durand instead of Cusiter.Im likely to be a bit biased but what does Durand offer that Cusiter doesnt? he doesnt have the strenght or pace of CC. Anyway if they can somehow get through the quarter final i think they could be the team to watch out for. Awesome pack.

shtove
19-01-08, 09:41 PM
Percy was a bit of a bimbo today.