PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jones signs 2 year deal with Biarritz

SmokeyMonkey
19-01-08, 06:29 PM
...allegedly, let's see if it's true.... :o

Stillknox
27-01-08, 12:00 AM
Good choice because Peyrelongue is not good enough for a high standard team like Biarritz... this 10 jersey is the weakest link of the team, I love Marcello Bosch, but his kicking game is pretty poor. Maybe he's better at centre...

But the question is... for goal kicking, Yachvili or Jones ?

SmokeyMonkey
27-01-08, 12:12 AM
Mate, the rumour was false, see here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/my_club/llanelli_scarlets/7206314.stm). Never mind eh? ^_^

getofmeland
27-01-08, 12:30 AM
he obviously heard that they are only picking from Welsh teams now... Oh well, seems like the Magner's league can only get better... Especially for the Welsh sides....

Stillknox
27-01-08, 11:16 AM
Mate, the rumour was false, see here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/my_club/llanelli_scarlets/7206314.stm). Never mind eh? ^_^
[/b]

Yeah, whatever :)

In any cases, Biarritz will recruit a fly half for the next season. Some rumors are running: Courrent, Beauxis, Trinh-Duc, Jones...

Tnebreux
30-01-08, 01:59 PM
Jones would definitely be a better fit than either Courrent or Trinh-Duc. (I like Courrent, but I can't see the point of replacing Peyrelongue with him).
And with Skrela going to Toulouse apparently, I can't imagine Gazzini letting Beauxis go...

FabioCapello
09-04-08, 01:45 PM
Biarritz needs a player like this ti play with Yashvili

poupouxx
11-04-08, 11:34 AM
really stephen jones at biarritz ?? i am not sure !

SmokeyMonkey
11-04-08, 05:47 PM
really stephen jones at biarritz ?? i am not sure ! [/b]
See post #3

Angus25
06-05-08, 07:50 PM
It's interesting if Jones comes to Biarritz. With fly half like him, Biarritz will be better than this season.

SaintsFan_Webby
06-05-08, 09:35 PM
It's interesting if Jones comes to Biarritz. With fly half like him, Biarritz will be better than this season. [/b]

Seriously, what is it with people reading nothing that has been posted earlier in the thread? He's not coming. End of.

Duh.

In fact I think this thread has served its purpose. I'm closing to save future embarassment.

:locked: