PDA

View Full Version : Ulster and their result swings

Propie
30-01-08, 10:33 PM
The Ulster rugby team won the league last year and everything seemed to be going great. Then the new season started :ph34r: and they were at the bottom of the league :huh: it just dosent make since how such a good team can go to such a bad team!

I think it could have somthing to do with the departure of David Humphrys! what do you think?

SaintsFan_Webby
31-01-08, 08:22 AM
Doesn't sound like it's going to get much better for you next season, as if the rumours are anything to go by we'll have stolen two-thrids of your backrow. Roger Wilson has already signed and reports are that Neil Best was spotted at the Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

Whatever happened to Rob Dewey - wasn't he supposed to set the world alight after moving to Ireland?

el_tk
31-01-08, 06:00 PM
The same Humphreys who is still a member of the Ulster squad?

Propie
31-01-08, 08:22 PM
Doesn't sound like it's going to get much better for you next season, as if the rumours are anything to go by we'll have stolen two-thrids of your backrow. Roger Wilson has already signed and reports are that Neil Best was spotted at the Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

Whatever happened to Rob Dewey - wasn't he supposed to set the world alight after moving to Ireland?
[/b]

ha ha right enough, you never hear of him now.

The same Humphreys who is still a member of the Ulster squad?
[/b]

Yea i know hes still a member of the team but i dont think hes played a full game this season, and hasnt played a game at all this month!

lineens weegie army
31-01-08, 08:32 PM
Is Dewey not injured?

and Humphreys started in Glasgow, but tbh he would have been better off staying in belfast - during the course of the game he managed to miss touch with penalties several times, find tocuh from the kick-off, not make the kick-off 10 metres, hit a 22 drop-out over the dead ball line...

...And all this the week after he came on to score 16 points and rescue a draw against Leinster. :?