Although most of Worcester's signings haven't been great this season, next season could be the year that the club can actually win more games then lose in my opinion.
Not sure if anyone knows but Worcester have just signed a Vickery as knew forwards coach alongside Rourre who is the Biarritz attack coach. Vickery i think will be a great attribute with all his experience, however Rourre also looks promising considering the quality of biarritz attack (albeit not the best year for biarritz) and furthermore have got a good relationship with biarritz now so hopefully we can sign some decent players from them.
Also now Rassmusan has finally decided to retire, Worcester will have quite a tasty attacking backline with lots of available centres to choose from for example the backs could look like this:
10. Goode (When inform has been great)
11. Lemi (when on his day an extremely exiting player)
12. Josh matavesi (since with exeter he has put on about 3 stone and is now a good all round player powerful player)
13. Grove/Clarke (real big competition for a starting spot there)
14. Nikki walker ( good finisher and strong)
15.Pennell (Needs to go hes useless hopefully Classens will play there next year)
Not a bad backline and our forwards (might be biased here) are some of the best pack of forwards in the premiership.
So as a optimistic fan i believe worcester should be aiming high next season.
What do the rest of you think am i being overly optimistic and where do you predict Worcester will finish next season?