The rules for this comp are close to what The Truth set out for the super 14
* all tips should be submitted at least 5 minutes before the opening game of the round.
* 2 points if you guess the winner.
* extra bonus point if you guess the margin within the +13/-12.
* 5 points for guessing the exact score line.
* if a game ends in a draw, each member will be awarded 1 point.
* if you predict the draw, you will recieve 6 points.
* The round winner (member with most points scored in the round) will score 50 Perfect Points.
* Rep will be given at the end of the compeition, dependent on how many entries there were.
The Rugby Bookie is there to help you with the odds, they will be up on Tuesdays, 4 days before start of the next round. Mainly due to the new Monday Night Football.
Round 1 16-19 March 2007
Broncos v Cowboys Broncos 16-12 12-
Storm v Wests Tigers Tigers 18-10 12-
Warriors v Eels Eels 16-4 12-
Sharks v Panthers Sharks 16-6 12-
Sea Eagles v Raiders Raiders 26-10 13+
Knights v Bulldogs Knights 2410 13+
Titans v Dragons Dragons 30-8 13+
Roosters v Rabbitohs Roosters 32-20 12-
So... Who else is in?