+ Post a Reply
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

• Ireland
    • 10,316 posts
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy snoopy dog dog View Post
    He doesn't seem to have kicked on. Can happen sometimes. Brendan Macken was another extremely highly touted player who didn't reach the heights expected as was Andrew Conway up who up until recently wasn't fulfilling his potential. May still be time for Dardis as he's only just turned 22.

Very hard to predict who the underage players who'll make it as star players will be. For every Dardis, Macken or Conway, there's a Conor Murray, Joey Carbery, Stuart McCloskey, Garry Ringrose or John Ryan who come on the scene late having previously been missed by talent spotters.
    Thats true just he seemed so natural and good. Always impressed me when I seen him but you never hear much of him. Obviously he's playing A games etc just thought he'd have kicked on to get few Pro12 games.

On Lowe. Have seen him at 15 too he's a good player and having seen him up close in Maori game I think he's just a lovely runner with ball. That night was wet but he still just glided and took angles lovely. I think his game will only improve working with Nacewa who in my eyes is 1 of the most natural players with ball in hand to ever play in Ireland.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

• England
    • 1,413 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Exeter
    Lowe played 15 for the Chiefs last year when they played Wales.

+ Post a Reply
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.