Hooker tips

+ Post a Reply
    zebediah
    I've been playing rugby for almost 3 years now. Almost exclusively at hooker (some wing forward and loose head too)

I was just wondering if you guys know any tricks (for hookers) to make life easier. I play a very square game, so just as long as it is within the rules or just "bending" them I am cool with it.

I just know that my biggest problem are line outs when the ball gets really sloppy due to rain and mud.
    Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like this topic? Share it:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Haysie
    Grow some stubble and keep it short and spiky, then continually rub it in the opposition's face in a scrum.

bristol-iain
    *Must not make prossie joke*

Get a coach or linesman to have a towel on standby, failing that you can get some glove similar to the QB in NFL.

Or a short skirt

*DAMMIT*

lucky_number_7
    QUOTE (Haysie @ Mar 21 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Grow some stubble and keep it short and spiky, then continually rub it in the opposition's face in a scrum. [/b]
    yep pit vicks vapo rub on your face or deep heat cream and it will get into the irritated skin in the scrum

+ Post a Reply

To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.