• 3,164 posts
    Leinster
    Yep bar a two year sabbatical.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

• England
    • 112 posts
    Force
    I support Harlequins RFC and Western Force.

Quins because it's my local club, Force because I like underdogs. And the colour blue. And David Pocock...

• 941 posts
    From Connacht = support Connacht. I'm from probably the only rugby strong area in Connacht outside of Galway city, the mystical land of Connemara. I say Connemara but really I mean Clifden as nobody else in Connemara plays rugby. Clifden's a strange spot, it's Connemara's capital yet nobody speaks Irish and the main sport is Rugby = we're not much liked. I also went to school in Leinster and we always played in the senior cup so I have a soft spot for Leinster, plus I'm a terrible fair weather fan.

• Ireland
    • 1,796 posts
    Wolf Pack
    only rugby team in Connemara is in Clifden isn't it The All Blacks. I've being to Clifden a lot nice place
    "I'VE GOT A HOLSTER, I KEEP BISCUITS IN IT"
    2014'S Most Improved Member.

• 941 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osulli mi View Post
    only rugby team in Connemara is in Clifden isn't it The All Blacks. I've being to Clifden a lot nice place
    Yup, lost every game last year, but we've a new coach this year and he's brought through all the young guys and as a result we're doing alright this year.

• Ireland
    • 3,188 posts
    Leinster
    Leinster because I was born and raised here. I don't know who to support in the AIL I do not like St Marys College RFC, probably De la Salle Palmerstown because I played there as a wee lad and then again as a slightly bigger lad and I'm trying to get myself off me arse on a Tuesday night to go back up there.

I also support Western Force because I can't stick the rebels.
    Hey Feic, add me on snapchat xxx.

#Draggspullsmots

"Goddamn these electric sexpants" Douglas Reynholm

• Ireland
    • 6,251 posts
    Leinster
    Cmac . You are extremely petty.

Jockstrap is a guy called James Mannion playing hooker for the blacks? Have strong links with Clifden Grandma on my Dad's sides from there and my Mum aught there for a few years.
    "The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die, liberty will never perish."
    -Charlie Chaplin (kinda)

• Ireland
    • 1,412 posts
    Leinster
    I like to see all the Irish team do well but I am a Leinster fan. Although my dad is from Belfast, my grandad and our routes are in Dublin. I also love Leinster as a club. I think their support is brilliant and style of rugby is perfect. Its all about dynamism which is what I think rugby should be all about.

In the Ulster bank league I support Belfast Harlequins as they're my families local club and they also gave us 2 free tickets for a 6N match after we had spent months looking for them!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12