• 3,137 posts
    Leinster
    Yep bar a two year sabbatical.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

• England
    • 112 posts
    Force
    I support Harlequins RFC and Western Force.

Quins because it's my local club, Force because I like underdogs. And the colour blue. And David Pocock...

• 941 posts
    From Connacht = support Connacht. I'm from probably the only rugby strong area in Connacht outside of Galway city, the mystical land of Connemara. I say Connemara but really I mean Clifden as nobody else in Connemara plays rugby. Clifden's a strange spot, it's Connemara's capital yet nobody speaks Irish and the main sport is Rugby = we're not much liked. I also went to school in Leinster and we always played in the senior cup so I have a soft spot for Leinster, plus I'm a terrible fair weather fan.

• Ireland
    • 1,683 posts
    Wolf Pack
    only rugby team in Connemara is in Clifden isn't it The All Blacks. I've being to Clifden a lot nice place
    "THAT'S THE SORT OF PASS YOU GIVE SOMEONE WHO'S JUST EATEN YOUR LAST ROLLO"
    Mark Robson

Join 'ImScotty: Super Hotty' and 'The League of Sige' today!

• 941 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osulli mi View Post
    only rugby team in Connemara is in Clifden isn't it The All Blacks. I've being to Clifden a lot nice place
    Yup, lost every game last year, but we've a new coach this year and he's brought through all the young guys and as a result we're doing alright this year.

• Ireland
    • 2,964 posts
    Leinster
    Leinster because I was born and raised here. I don't know who to support in the AIL I do not like St Marys College RFC, probably De la Salle Palmerstown because I played there as a wee lad and then again as a slightly bigger lad and I'm trying to get myself off me arse on a Tuesday night to go back up there.

I also support Western Force because I can't stick the rebels.
    Hey Feic, add me on snapchat xxx.

#Draggspullsmots

• Ireland
    • 6,054 posts
    Leinster
    Cmac . You are extremely petty.

Jockstrap is a guy called James Mannion playing hooker for the blacks? Have strong links with Clifden Grandma on my Dad's sides from there and my Mum aught there for a few years.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you walk on my dreams."
    -William Butler Yeats
    Most pretentious signature 2013

• Ireland
    • 1,412 posts
    Leinster
    I like to see all the Irish team do well but I am a Leinster fan. Although my dad is from Belfast, my grandad and our routes are in Dublin. I also love Leinster as a club. I think their support is brilliant and style of rugby is perfect. Its all about dynamism which is what I think rugby should be all about.

In the Ulster bank league I support Belfast Harlequins as they're my families local club and they also gave us 2 free tickets for a 6N match after we had spent months looking for them!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12