+ Post a Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• South Africa
    • 116 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    South Africa

Sidhe's rugby challenge glitches

List any glitches. This is my personal favorite. the list is piling up man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQqS...e_gdata_player

What no one noticed that during testing. Poor.
    Disclaimer for this You Tube link: You would be Smart not to view this link it could drive you Cooky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr-W775hk4
    Like this topic? Share it:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

#J9

• South Africa
    • 4,896 posts
    • Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
    Blue Bulls
    Just go to sidhe's forum! geez you should see how many glitches there are!!

Magnave Lundour

• England
    • 20,647 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Sale
    What was the glitch in the video in the first post?
    Looked fine to me

They loves an offload though, don't they?

• Samoa
    • 438 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Blues
    It should've just been called - Sonny Bill Williams Rugby Challenge.

The offloads are insane.
    The animations/cut scenes/replays are pretty good.
    The scoring animation is really stupid.

• South Africa
    • 116 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF_Olyy View Post
    What was the glitch in the video in the first post?
    Looked fine to me

They loves an offload though, don't they?
    You cant see the flood lights on the camera side of the staduim running across the screen. Top of the screen there are black shapes. LOL you must be blind or one of the Sidhe testers.
    Disclaimer for this You Tube link: You would be Smart not to view this link it could drive you Cooky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr-W775hk4

Magnave Lundour

• England
    • 20,647 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Sale
    Ah yeah, didn't notice that before (was concentrating on the play thinking that it might be one of the glitches where the ball hovers in mid air and no one can touch it, or the scrumhalf disappears)

• Ireland
    • 248 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Connacht
    Play @ 4:46... ermm, offside anyone?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    XBOX Live Gamertag: Ezeqiel

"Now you listen here, ****kicker! Don't you go confusin' me with some whole other body.
    You must be thinkin' with your dick if you think we're gonna just walk away from this.
    We're gonna stay 'til this gets done."

Rugby Gaming Nut

• New Zealand
    • 1,957 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Highlanders
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel_eire View Post
    That's one of the worse examples, but it seems to happen all game to varying degrees.

• South Africa
    • 116 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    South Africa
    Ah yeah, didn't notice that before (was concentrating on the play thinking that it might be one of the glitches where the ball hovers in mid air and no one can touch it, or the scrumhalf disappears)
    This game unfortunately has many issues. Wish it was not the case as I not a fanboy of either title. This was released with a host of problems which I am sure Sidhe were aware of.

• Fiji
    • 229 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Fiji
    offloads can be edited, love the rucking system! reminds me of JLR95 rucking system..cant wait for this game to come out in oz...by then the glitches a fixed and then i can finally throw RWC in the bin lol
    ..and you know dis maaaaayn

• South Africa
    • 283 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Sharks
    I don't care about gliches;just wana play that game,hope season/career is not like world league in 08 and more like madden or fifa

• Samoa
    • 47 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Canterbury RU
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel_eire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF C A Iversen View Post
    That's one of the worse examples, but it seems to happen all game to varying degrees.
    If you look at the last Tri Nations/Bledisloe match our AB's were offside quite alot and didn't get called. lol

• New Zealand
    • 213 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    We've got a thread for reporting bugs over on our forums, which the development team are monitoring, and work on a new patch is going really well

• 146 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBokke View Post
    This game unfortunately has many issues. Wish it was not the case as I not a fanboy of either title. This was released with a host of problems which I am sure Sidhe were aware of.
    I don't think rwc2011 is fairing to much better with a similarly long glitch thread.
    sidhe have acknowledged the problems and are working on a patch I'm sure the game will be a lot more enjoyable once they have fixed the bugs.
    2014 a new year and two new rugby games Rugby 15 and Pro Rugby Manager 15!

Magnave Lundour

• England
    • 20,647 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by esoj View Post
    I don't think rwc2011 is fairing to much better with a similarly long glitch thread.
    I wouldn't say that - While RWC does have many glitches, RC has more game-breaking ones.
    By that I mean, while RWCs glitches may be annoying, it seems that RC has more glitches that cause you to have to reset the game to play on (scrumhalf disappearing, ball randomly hovering and being unplayable)
    However these are the ones that Sidhe are working on patching, so they'll be gone shortly

• 146 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't say that - While RWC does have many glitches, RC has more game-breaking ones.
    By that I mean, while RWCs glitches may be annoying, it seems that RC has more glitches that cause you to have to reset the game to play on (scrumhalf disappearing, ball randomly hovering and being unplayable)
    However these are the ones that Sidhe are working on patching, so they'll be gone shortly
    I think it's pretty even. There seems to be a lot of problems with subbing in rwc that at least are requiring people to quit out to the main menu. Then there are at least 3-4 posts of people saying the game is just straight crashing while in matches on tour mode.

anyway as you said sidhe are working on patching their bugs and I'm sure HB are watching the forum to fix bugs in rwc. end result both games will be better to play.
    2014 a new year and two new rugby games Rugby 15 and Pro Rugby Manager 15!

• South Africa
    • 116 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    South Africa
    This is not a comparison thread it is a glitch thread. Specifically aimed at pointing out issues about RC not RWC. RWC has its own thread and it has its fair share of bugs etc.

Milla, I know you have a bugs/glitch thread on Sidhe forums, but this is for the TheRugbyforum. My hope that both companies patch these glaring issues present as it is a game breaker for some.

This level of bugs is really not acceptable for any title.

• Fiji
    • 229 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Fiji
    glitches for rugby challenge arent really gameplay breakers just the ball doing its tour with 3 players for 1 sec then back to footy...RC didnt have to worry with the rugby rules stuffin up like RWC. Gone a the days when you cant trust the game referees!

Magnave Lundour

• England
    • 20,647 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Sale
    I didn't realise having several glitches which need you to actually quit the game wasn't considered gameplaybreaking

• 1,534 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    I didn't realise having several glitches which need you to actually quit the game wasn't considered gameplaybreaking
    Doesn't happen very often. I have had the game a week and have not once had any of these glitches, no doubt they do occur but it isn't every game or anything. The actual gameplay is fantastic, the glitches are a separate issue.

• Fiji
    • 229 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Fiji
    LOL Ur right there is a glitch that makes you quit..happened to me yesterday but thats the only time its happened..i was fiji vs tonga in the WRC and when the 80min was up i kicked it out then, glitch!..(nightmares from RWC coming back again lol). Once they clean that up and the lineout glitch, RC will become the best rugby game out so far.

• New Zealand
    • 707 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Fiji
    if a team knocks the ball on in their own line, and the opposition score from it, the try will be scored but the game will give the other team a 5 metre scrum instead of a kick off. this has happened twice, once while i scored like that and once against me

• New Zealand
    • 2 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    New Zealand
    Had the game a week and havent encountered much in the way of glitches apart from the lineout.

I'm into my 4th season in career mode on pro (ITM Cup only) with still the original roster (Taranaki) so have racked up a decent amount of games with the initial quick game fix to get my head around the game physics.

I've found the passing system to be very good once i got my head around the *cant hold sprint and expect every pass to find its target* philosophy, which in turn has definately increased the *feel* of actually constructing tries as opposed to merely outflanking the AI at every attack.

The offside factor from kicks does annoy me a tad as 99% of the time the AI is there when you field the kick and stifles the counter attack option and the offloads from the AI can frustrate but is imo a minor issue.

Kudos to Sidhe for laying the template for what i hope will be a series of exceptional rugby games(RC2 3 and 4 please ), and for keeping this old bugger entertained while mouthing my pre chewed steak and veg puree!

• Australia
    • 24 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    just made my RC game even better by editing all players "break tackle" attribute to 0.. but put it up to 50 on the 2-3 impact players per team and also edited all the forwards "speed" to 30.and 40. No more easy walkthrough tries anymore and makes for better goaline/general defense.

love it
    peow peow!

• South Africa
    • 283 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Sharks
    I like the way ppl are editing the game already,by the time I get the game most ppl can give alota tips in editing the game or players,maybe even beter face editing

• New Zealand
    • 707 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Had the game a week and havent encountered much in the way of glitches apart from the lineout.

I'm into my 4th season in career mode on pro (ITM Cup only) with still the original roster (Taranaki) so have racked up a decent amount of games with the initial quick game fix to get my head around the game physics.

I've found the passing system to be very good once i got my head around the *cant hold sprint and expect every pass to find its target* philosophy, which in turn has definately increased the *feel* of actually constructing tries as opposed to merely outflanking the AI at every attack.

The offside factor from kicks does annoy me a tad as 99% of the time the AI is there when you field the kick and stifles the counter attack option and the offloads from the AI can frustrate but is imo a minor issue.

Kudos to Sidhe for laying the template for what i hope will be a series of exceptional rugby games(RC2 3 and 4 please ), and for keeping this old bugger entertained while mouthing my pre chewed steak and veg puree!
    really? coz i've been getting so many glitches and i've only had it for a few days, another one is at the kick off where the player freezes and you can't move him, sometimes this happens during the free run where you're waiting for the game to load. Another one i've had is when you kick a conversion, sometimes it completely screws up and the aiming arrow goes the opposite way you move it and you end up kicking it way to the side

• New Zealand
    • 2 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    really? coz i've been getting so many glitches and i've only had it for a few days, another one is at the kick off where the player freezes and you can't move him, sometimes this happens during the free run where you're waiting for the game to load. Another one i've had is when you kick a conversion, sometimes it completely screws up and the aiming arrow goes the opposite way you move it and you end up kicking it way to the side
    True?

I havent had any of those issues at all mate. (Xbox360 patched)

#J9

• South Africa
    • 4,896 posts
    • Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
    Blue Bulls
    Got my game yesterday, played a couple of games, Really love the game!!

Just had one glitch though, i was playing with Pretoria, and Pierre Spies ran through to score a try, but was tackled in goal and knocked on before grounding. the try was still given.

PS3 with patch.

• South Africa
    • 283 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Sharks
    What was pierre spies's name before u edited it?

• Italy
    • 563 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Reds
    from this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQqS...eature=related

I think it's Swart

Even though I think they should have named Frans Steenkamp after Morné Steenkamp but as I can see, it's Frans Sneyd

+ Post a Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.