Perhaps he's mastered time travel? would explain why he looks so much younger.
Soon we shall rejoice
Have we all forgot how sh@ Priestland is at goal kicking... ROG was pretty good if memory serves
4. AW jones
9. Phillips(like a lot of people i saw no real stand out 9)
1. Jenkins - Best Prop in tournament
2. Best- mainly due to lack of other hookers putting their hands up.
3. Cole? - Solid and reliable
4. Gray - Underated engine and does well at set piece
5. Parling - Got round park well, and ran the lineout for England
6. Lydiate - Awesome. Must be in top 3/4 in the world
7. Dusatoir - Genuine openside with good hands
8. Morgan - May have played himself into Lions contention. Be interesting to see him at Glaws next year
9. Dickson - Seemed to have more urgency than the others in a poor group
10. Farrell - Good decisions and a mature head for a rookie.
11. North - Always a threat
12. Fofana - Great finisher big traditional hard running 12
13. Davies - again lack of contenders but did well in his own right
14. Halfpenny - Knows where the try line is and can kick a ball a mile off the deck very handy.
15. Poitrenaud - Maybe not everyones choice but always expected something to happen when he got the ball.