Romanian Rugby

+ Post a Reply
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

• Scotland
    • 856 posts
    • Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
    Italy
    That sunshine cant hurt. Good effort by volunteers and fingers crossed Spain don't do a Stade France! Spain did well on a poor pitch last week. One of the biggest games in both sides recent history coming right up. It doesn't look that cold either. Starting to think Spain have a chance, but still predict a Romania win (albeit narrow).

Hope there is a decent crowd despite the fixture being moved at late notice.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

• Romania
    • 1,006 posts
    • Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
    Romania
    The Oaks look very rusty and nervous. We were unable to score more points after totally dominating the first half.
    Nu conteaza pe cine ai in fata, conteaza pe cine ai alaturi.

• UK
    • 71 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Vienne
    http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union...ation-play-off

very intresting article. i agree. but i think georgia are the form team at the moment to come up. it will make six nations way more intresting at the bottom.

• Romania
    • 1,006 posts
    • Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
    Romania
    This will happen sooner or later, I don't think they can avoid it much longer. They would open up the Six Nations in record time if a country like Germany or Spain was ready for the playoff, the problem is that Georgia is poor and small.
    Nu conteaza pe cine ai in fata, conteaza pe cine ai alaturi.

• Wales
    • 28 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Ospreys
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyc121 View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union...ation-play-off

very intresting article. i agree. but i think georgia are the form team at the moment to come up. it will make six nations way more intresting at the bottom.
    I just hope the people in charge are listening and are not totally against change. Change is good and often change is needed to progress.

+ Post a Reply
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.