Leicester Tigers Thread

+ Post a Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. #121
    Member

    French Tiger's Avatar

    • France
    • 30 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2015
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    Hi guys,

    I wanted to know if De Villiers was injured ? If so, how long ?
    Swing Low Sweet Chariot Comin' For To Carry Me Home ... SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT !

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #122
    Senior Member

    Jaguares's Avatar

    • Argentina
    • 4,906 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2012
    • Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
    Argentina
    Someone has this classic jersey?

    Former username: Conrad Smith (2012-2016)

    The first and only TRF user from South America to get over 4,500 posts.

  4. #123
    Senior Member

    Mumbles119's Avatar

    • England
    • 431 posts
    • Joined: Feb 2013
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    London Wasps
    Thought it might be the end of season, but seems to have happened now... Cockerill gone

    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38489596

  5. #124
    Senior Member

    Tigs Man's Avatar

    • Japan
    • 9,815 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2013
    • From: LimerDick
    • Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Will miss you Cockers, but feel it is prob best long term Mauger is off end of season as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    I want to be like Tigs Man, Handsome, Intelligent and Well Hung. I dream of having his genetics inside of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    Proud founder of the Tigs Man and Jordan Crane appreciation society.

  6. #125
    Senior Member

    TheSaffycen's Avatar

    • England
    • 2,226 posts
    • Joined: Mar 2014
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    England
    Not a fan of the tigers but it would be a shame if they started to capitulate.

  7. #126
    Senior Member

    living sacrifice's Avatar

    • England
    • 1,512 posts
    • Joined: May 2008
    • From: Rugby
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Northampton
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Will miss you Cockers, but feel it is prob best long term Mauger is off end of season as well.
    Is Mauger defiantly off? I assumed he had been brought in to eventually take over as head coach.
    This is my signature. I really should change it.

  8. #127
    Senior Member

    Tigs Man's Avatar

    • Japan
    • 9,815 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2013
    • From: LimerDick
    • Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by living sacrifice View Post
    Is Mauger defiantly off? I assumed he had been brought in to eventually take over as head coach.
    Nothing official just nibbles.

    Murphy the one being groomed for DOR one day from what i gather, Mauger always said that he planned to return to NZ one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    I want to be like Tigs Man, Handsome, Intelligent and Well Hung. I dream of having his genetics inside of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    Proud founder of the Tigs Man and Jordan Crane appreciation society.

  9. #128
    Junior Member

    • 25 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Tigs Man who do you think will come in post season then if Mauger is also going? Perhaps a Super Rugby coach or will it be something closer to home????

  10. #129
    Senior Member

    living sacrifice's Avatar

    • England
    • 1,512 posts
    • Joined: May 2008
    • From: Rugby
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Northampton
    You should bring Dorian west back in. We badly need to get rid of our coaches (unless you listen to the idiots on the COYS forum) and think he'd be a good fit.

    I think he's done really well as a forwards coach and our problems haven't been with the forwards work, more about picking the right players and bringing good players in.
    This is my signature. I really should change it.

  11. #130
    Senior Member

    Tigs Man's Avatar

    • Japan
    • 9,815 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2013
    • From: LimerDick
    • Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by living sacrifice View Post
    You should bring Dorian west back in. We badly need to get rid of our coaches (unless you listen to the idiots on the COYS forum) and think he'd be a good fit.

    I think he's done really well as a forwards coach and our problems haven't been with the forwards work, more about picking the right players and bringing good players in.
    West has made his bed with Saints, he ain't a tiger anymore, he's been infected.

    Personally I don't like Mallinder I think he was covering his own back when he sacked King a lot more so than Cockers when he sacked Hansen. (Unlike Hansen King had a very good track record as a backs coach).

    West is doing a good job as forwards coach which is true but rather try to chase Rowntree or someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunwilding89 View Post
    Tigs Man who do you think will come in post season then if Mauger is also going? Perhaps a Super Rugby coach or will it be something closer to home????
    I think so.

    Not sure who they would turn to yet, suspect that one of the DOR or Head coach will need European experiance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    I want to be like Tigs Man, Handsome, Intelligent and Well Hung. I dream of having his genetics inside of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    Proud founder of the Tigs Man and Jordan Crane appreciation society.

  12. #131
    Senior Member

    • England
    • 496 posts
    • Joined: Jun 2014
    • From: Newcastle upon Tyne
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Newcastle RU
    So Manu is out for the season with a Cruciate Ligament injury.

    He's just not getting any good luck at all is....

  13. #132
    Senior Member

    • England
    • 125 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2016
    • From: Stroud
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Gloucester
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordiefalcon View Post
    So Manu is out for the season with a Cruciate Ligament injury.

    He's just not getting any good luck at all is....
    It is getting to the point where you have to wonder if he will make back for any length of time.

    Gotta feel for him tbh.

  14. #133
    Senior Member

    • England
    • 496 posts
    • Joined: Jun 2014
    • From: Newcastle upon Tyne
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Newcastle RU
    That's the thing ALJ

    Everytime he recuperates gets back then bang...something goes.

    Maybe he needs to change clubs...ie the Falcons would be ideal as we have a history of rejuvenating people.....

  15. #134
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,392 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
    Munster
    And the irony of this is Leicester almost tried to reassure fans by stating groin was ok.
    Feel for lad though as he is genuinely a world class player when fully fit.
    You'd fear though his career is going like that of Wilkinsons though.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

+ Post a Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.