Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Referee Coach and Advisor

• New Zealand
    • 4,809 posts
    • Mentioned
      56 Post(s)
    Tasman

Merry Christmas

Its Christmas morning here in New Zealand, so Christmas Greetings to everyone. Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, carbon-neutral, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their (or your) choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Notwithstanding the above, I wish for you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated celebration of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to your race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference.

By accepting this greeting you (hereinafter referred to as "the wishee") are bound by the following terms:

1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal. This greeting is freely transferable provided that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

2. This greeting implies no promise by me (hereinafter referred to as "the wishor") to actually implement any of the wishes.

3. The wishor shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, failure or insult to the wishee or any third party that this greeting may cause.

4. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

5. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected, within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

6. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

7. Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual, imaginary or fictitious, living or dead, is purely coincidental and shall not imply any endorsement of them, by them or from them in respect of this greeting. All proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Cheers!!
    If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness, or if your perception is that I post biased views, then put me on your ignore list.
    This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples!
    Like this topic? Share it:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

• England
    • 841 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
    Its Christmas morning here in New Zealand, so Christmas Greetings to everyone. Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, carbon-neutral, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their (or your) choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Notwithstanding the above, I wish for you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated celebration of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to your race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference.

By accepting this greeting you (hereinafter referred to as "the wishee") are bound by the following terms:

1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal. This greeting is freely transferable provided that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

2. This greeting implies no promise by me (hereinafter referred to as "the wishor") to actually implement any of the wishes.

3. The wishor shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, failure or insult to the wishee or any third party that this greeting may cause.

4. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

5. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected, within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

6. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

7. Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual, imaginary or fictitious, living or dead, is purely coincidental and shall not imply any endorsement of them, by them or from them in respect of this greeting. All proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Cheers!!
    Brilliant, and the same to you smartcooky and all other posters.

• Ireland
    • 9,487 posts
    • Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
    Munster
    Merry Christmas to ye all 🎅🏿
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

English Arrogance

• England
    • 26,664 posts
    • Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
    Sale
    Merry Christmas!

• New Zealand
    • 1,644 posts
    • Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
    New Zealand
    Merry yultide to all

• Germany
    • 277 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Ealing Trailfinders
    Merry Christmas @everybody -
    With a band from my hometown :

• Wales
    • 1,817 posts
    • Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
    Cardiff
    Nadolig Llawen all!chrmasbilbo.jpg
    Last edited by Rich Taff; 24-12-15 at 10:59 PM.

• Romania
    • 166 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Romania
    Crăciun fericit tuturor!(merry christmas to all in romanian)

• Ireland
    • 6,098 posts
    • Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Nollaig Shona Duit!! Don't get too ******, baby Jesus knew when to say he'd had enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    I've been a proud supporter of Munster Rugby since that time Leicester scored 0.
    - Unsuccessfully teaching Munster fans to dress well since 2015.

• Japan
    • 3,713 posts
    • Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
    Munster

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by cmac95 View Post
    Nollaig Shona Duit!! Don't get too ******, baby Jesus knew when to say he'd had enough.
    The fella got crucified instead of recanting against being the King of the jews and kept it up after a flogging. Clearly not.
    Last edited by Groundhog; 24-12-15 at 11:57 PM.
    Ooh yes Nil me daddy :O

Tigs Man 10/12/16
    Earth dog+ Lion Boy Most Honourable Chairmen of Sunwolves very good club society

• Ireland
    • 9,487 posts
    • Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    The fella got crucified instead of recanting against being the King of the joys and kept it up after a flogging. Clearly not.
    Still went out on SHTYLE
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

• England
    • 819 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    Happy Christmas everyone!

• England
    • 3,901 posts
    • Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Happy Yule everyone

• France
    • 3,347 posts
    • Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
    Montpellier

joyeuse noŽl a tous et toutes !!!!!!!!!!

• Argentina
    • 1,151 posts
    • Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
    CASI
    Brilliant!
    Merry Christmas

• England
    • 9,197 posts
    • Mentioned
      43 Post(s)
    England
    Merry Yule

• Japan
    • 9,860 posts
    • Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Merry Christmas yah filthy animals.

So what did everyone get from Santa?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    I want to be like Tigs Man, Handsome, Intelligent and Well Hung. I dream of having his genetics inside of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    Proud founder of the Tigs Man and Jordan Crane appreciation society.

• Wales
    • 1,053 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Cardiff
    Nadolig Hapus! Happy Christmas!

Love this time of year, let the festive derbies begin.

• England
    • 1,037 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Bath

- - - Updated - - -

Well, my daughter-dogs are getting some really deep satisfaction from their Christmas present; they especially like that they can both play with it at the same time.

• Hong Kong
    • 458 posts
    • Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
    Saracens

Merry Christmas!

And my brother-in-law got me Dan Carter's autobiography....anyone know if it's remotely interesting?

+ Post a Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.