Its Christmas morning here in New Zealand, so Christmas Greetings to everyone. Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, carbon-neutral, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their (or your) choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
Notwithstanding the above, I wish for you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated celebration of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to your race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference.
By accepting this greeting you (hereinafter referred to as "the wishee") are bound by the following terms:
1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal. This greeting is freely transferable provided that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
2. This greeting implies no promise by me (hereinafter referred to as "the wishor") to actually implement any of the wishes.
3. The wishor shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, failure or insult to the wishee or any third party that this greeting may cause.
4. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
5. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected, within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
6. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
7. Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual, imaginary or fictitious, living or dead, is purely coincidental and shall not imply any endorsement of them, by them or from them in respect of this greeting. All proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.