Pool 4 (Castres, Leinster, Montpellier, Northampton)

+ Post a Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. #241
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 294 posts
    • Joined: Mar 2015
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Ok starters I said that AFTER your comment.
    You've an amazing ability to completely head **** people munstermuffin. You win.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #242
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You've an amazing ability to completely head **** people munstermuffin. You win.
    Is that simply you can't answer. I just asked simple question
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  4. #243
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Am before that you mentioned Racing game.

    Alpha have you been misreading again??? Putting things to suit your agenda?

    On end bits I agree
    Got me here, first time I've misread you in a while despite your beliefs...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not that I think your comment had anything to do with my Racing one mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  5. #244
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Got me here, first time I've misread you in a while despite your beliefs...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not that I think your comment had anything to do with my Racing one mind.
    Ok Alpha again seen as any time I've offered before. Prove me wrong. Please. Please don't just ignore and walk away like before just answer please.

    And I replied directly to your Racing comment.

    This was my comment:


    Man I'll admit Racing may be a gimme but that was poor. Castres had poor team out and Leinster made awful hard work. Racing were a gimme but so should've this be.
    Also I don't think Munster will get BP tomorrow.
    Guess that the difference. We ain't cocky or confident enough to expect.
    Whereas you practically were guaranteing ye would be 1 seed.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  6. #245
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post

    This was my comment:


    Man I'll admit Racing may be a gimme but that was poor. Castres had poor team out and Leinster made awful hard work. Racing were a gimme but so should've this be.
    Also I don't think Munster will get BP tomorrow.
    Guess that the difference. We ain't cocky or confident enough to expect.
    Whereas you practically were guaranteing ye would be 1 seed.
    Which was in reply to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Good result. No one has won here in 5 months and a home QF! Fair ****s to Castres, Dupont eclilsing McGrath got them a draw.
    The part I took issue with being part of a new paragraph.

    Aaaaand upon further inspection the first mention of Munster in this thread today is this rather snide and petty comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Has Leinster got the BP yet. Alpha said they'd have it by HT and then prepare for handy QF and then Wasps after they beat Munster in SF wasn't it?
    #Lawyered

    I'd all but conceded had ya left me alone too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  7. #246
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Which was in reply to this.

    The part I took issue with being part of a new paragraph.

    Aaaaand upon further inspection the first mention of Munster in this thread today is this rather snide and petty comment...


    #Lawyered

    I'd all but conceded had ya left me alone too!
    Yes in reference to a comment elsewhere where you predicted Leinster would beat Wasps in a slSF after they beat Munster. Just that Munster were mentioned as part of your prediction was coincidence.

    So I beg you please prove me wrong.
    The fact is you always seem to run so please provide the solid evidence?
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  8. #247
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Yes in reference to a comment elsewhere where you predicted Leinster would beat Wasps in a slSF after they beat Munster. Just that Munster were mentioned as part of your prediction was coincidence.

    So I beg you please prove me wrong
    Just did bro, you mentioned Munster first! You can't be moving goalposts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  9. #248
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Just did bro, you mentioned Munster first! You can't be moving goalposts!
    In the context did I not refer back to when you mentioned first so try again. Come on your usually more swag and cocky.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  10. #249
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    In the context did I not refer back to when you mentioned first so try again. Come on your usually more swag and cocky.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Glasgow really ****ed that away. Munster not clinical enough to win this competition, Wasps could take them in the qf and if not they definitely won't beat Sarries or Clermont away. They have outstanding defence to be fair though.

    Wasps v Sarries
    Clermont v The Greatest are my picks for the semis, hopefully ASM or Sarries slip up to give us a home semi though.
    This is your original comment that I was on about Alpha. So I guess agaon you probably won't reply. Pity as I said you seem to pick fight for nothing
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  11. #250
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Munstermuffen v The Alpha Bro, no. 1372 [Petty Arguments Court]
    Issue; Who mentioned Munster first?
    Beginning of argument bolded here
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Never once did I say Munster was better.  just that we aren't as confident as ye. And only said that as you said at least it not a gimme like Racing. But fact is that wasn't Castres full team and in fact alot more of the Racing team are in around the first team than that Castres team. But anyway it isn't about Munster here as I said you brought them up first and can't deny maybe it will be good to halt Leinster a bit as some fans have been getting very over confident and cocky. And thats not a comment at you or anyone on this forum but realistically it brought a few back down a bit.
    Delighted guys like Byrne produced though
    First instance of Munster being brought up here
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Has Leinster got the BP yet. Alpha said they'd have it by HT and then prepare for handy QF and then Wasps after they beat Munster in SF wasn't it?
    Plaintiff claims that argument was brought up in context to Defendant's Racing comment, this is not clear in beginning of the argument (The Plaintiff does write 'as I said' while bringing this up, for the first time, but that is not the case)

    Court Rules; Defendant is correct, sexy and has great hair, orders him to leave this argument and advises him to take a dump and watch New Girl. Plaintiff is wrong as there is no proof of context other than his own word after the fact, he is advised to
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  12. #251
    Senior Member

    Ddanno's Avatar

    • England
    • 449 posts
    • Joined: Mar 2015
    • From: London
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Harlequins
    YAAAAASS I've missed Judge Judy
    "There are plenty of chips in England. Whenever you buy a meal there are chips on the side. I donít have to go looking for chips too hard"

  13. #252
    Senior Member

    Groundhog's Avatar

    • Japan
    • 3,870 posts
    • Joined: Apr 2011
    • From: 2136.4 Kilometers from Thomond Park, de sacred turf.
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    So who's going to flip the monopoly board off the table, eat the top hat piece and then smear their **** on the wall first? Stay tuned to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ooh yes Nil me daddy :O

    Tigs Man 10/12/16
    Earth dog+ Lion Boy Most Honourable Chairmen of Sunwolves very good club society

  14. #253
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    Munstermuffen v The Alpha Bro, no. 1372 [Petty Arguments Court]
    Issue; Who mentioned Munster first?
    Beginning of argument bolded here
    First instance of Munster being brought up here


    Plaintiff claims that argument was brought up in context to Defendant's Racing comment, this is not clear in beginning of the argument (The Plaintiff does write 'as I said' while bringing this up, for the first time, but that is not the case)

    Court Rules; Defendant is correct, sexy and has great hair, orders him to leave this argument and advises him to take a dump and watch New Girl. Plaintiff is wrong as there is no proof of context other than his own word after the fact, he is advised to
    Again Alpha can't admit and just runs off subject.

    And again I know your a pro s misreading and as I've heard from others bullying off site. I think I did use your words not mine for original quote. So again maybe work on fact not what you want.
    Last edited by munstermuffin; 21-01-17 at 10:29 AM.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  15. #254
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    Again Alpha can't admit and just runs off subject.

    And again I know your a pro s misreading and as I've heard from others bullying off site. I think I did use your words not mine for original quote. So again maybe work on fact not what you want.
    That was on subject and as clear as day. I haven't bent the truth or used false information whatsoever, time to admit you're wrong lad.

    As for bullying, that's a pretty harmful and baseless allegation to make, take that to private messages if you want to continue there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  16. #255
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    That was on subject and as clear as day. I haven't bent the truth or used false information whatsoever, time to admit you're wrong lad.

    As for bullying, that's a pretty harmful and baseless allegation to make, take that to private messages if you want to continue there.
    As I said I'll simply leave it at that if you think your right fair enough.
    And no I'd rather keep all my comments on public. And I wouldn't say its baseless and I'm not alone.

    But look I'll leave it at that sick.of arguing
    Last edited by munstermuffin; 21-01-17 at 10:57 AM.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  17. #256
    Senior Member

    The Alpha Bro's Avatar

    • Ireland
    • 6,361 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2010
    • From: Toulouse, so far from Gary! :(
    • Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
    Leinster
    Quote Originally Posted by munstermuffin View Post
    As I said I'll simply leave it at that if you think your right fair enough.
    And no I'd rather keep all my comments on public. And I wouldn't say its baseless
    You never said that...

    If you feel bullied take it up with a mod or with me in private, you have no right to post anything like that publically on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigs Man View Post
    Ringrose is a talent

  18. #257
    Senior Member

    • Ireland
    • 9,923 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2009
    • From: Munster
    • Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
    Munster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alpha Bro View Post
    You never said that...

    If you feel bullied take it up with a mod or with me in private, you have no right to post anything like that publically on here.
    Actually it's a forum so I can post what I feel. And look if you don't feel like your a bully then don't worry.
    Just someone other than me thinks different. We will leave it there. As I've said in past I don't hold grudges just opinions are opinions.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  19. #258
    Member

    • England
    • 72 posts
    • Joined: May 2011
    • From: Northants
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Northampton
    Two little boys had two little toys,Opps not politically correct.

+ Post a Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.