Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Mac

+ Post a Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

• United States
    • 616 posts
    • Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
    Barbarians
    i feel like i saw someone else post about this... but currently in my game it gets stuck after the AVIVA premiership semi-final 2 on may 20

is there any way to fix this or have i lost the file

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Verified Account

• 376 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themole25 View Post
    i feel like i saw someone else post about this... but currently in my game it gets stuck after the AVIVA premiership semi-final 2 on may 20

Hi, Sorry to hear of your problem, this is happening because you are playing with a saved game that just happened to have been made between two of our recent updates. We can though "save" your saved game if you wish, you will just need to send us your saved game.
    If you wish to do this, please use "We Transfer" (it is free), and send to our email address :- customersupport@alternativesoftware.com
    1) Go to the WeTransfer website and fill in the relevant email addresses.

2) Click Add your files and then on your computer navigate to C:\RUTM2017_Data this is where you will find the saved games.

We will then take a look and send your saved game back to you.

I hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

• England
    • 6 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    So not even acknowledging the scrum half running out of play problem Dave?

Verified Account

• 376 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_vinny View Post
    So not even acknowledging the scrum half running out of play problem Dave?
    Hi Disco,

Very sorry I missed your post.
    Please can you email us at customersupport@alternativesoftware.com, with more details i.e. who you were playing as, etc., and also your computer's details (including those of your graphics card) Plus if possible please could you send us a saved game, ideally before, but if not, then after this incident , please send this via "We Transfer" (which is free to use) to our email address customersupport@alternativesoftware.com, and we will see if we can repeat this, and solve it.

I hope this is helpful
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.

• England
    • 2 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Hi guys I've downloaded a database change and i was just wondering how i install this into the game on a mac??

• England
    • 8 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Newcastle RU
    Just bought the game and noticed a few database errors.
    Mainly with the Newcastle Falcons.
    Brett Connon is called Brett Cannon
    Harrison Orr is called Harrsison Orr
    and
    There is a player listed as Sam Lawson with Scott Lawson's photograph, whom I guessed was meant to be Sam LOCKWOOD (could the name be changed and the right photograph added)
    also
    Kyle Cooper is missing a photograph, can this be added either by myself or in an update to the current database?

Few little things but I cannot change the names myself, so can anything be done about this?

Verified Account

• 376 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by runningrugby View Post
    Just bought the game and noticed a few database errors.
    Mainly with the Newcastle Falcons.
    Brett Connon is called Brett Cannon
    Harrison Orr is called Harrsison Orr
    and
    There is a player listed as Sam Lawson with Scott Lawson's photograph, whom I guessed was meant to be Sam LOCKWOOD (could the name be changed and the right photograph added)
    also
    Kyle Cooper is missing a photograph, can this be added either by myself or in an update to the current database?

Few little things but I cannot change the names myself, so can anything be done about this?
    Hi

We will look to correct these typos etc. in a next update.

Many thanks for picking up on these.

Kind Regards
    Dave

Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by themole25 View Post

Hi
    We have now fixed this, and it will be in an update to the game,later this evening, so you will not lose your saved game.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.
    Last edited by Dave; Yesterday at 04:21 PM.

• England
    • 8 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Newcastle RU
    Do I need to do anything for the game to pick up the latest updates, or do I just need to be connected to steam?

Also, how do I transfer players in the editor? I have managed to remove players but do not know how to add players to a squad, how do i do this?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Can I add my own photographs, I notice Kyle Cooper is missing a photograph, and the super rugby players do not seems to be in the photographs folder, so can this be changed?
    Also, will any uopdates be compatable with any derekfb's updates?

• England
    • 74 posts
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Gloucester
    Hi Dave iv'e been changing a lot of player attributes but when i start the a new game the some of the attributes are still randomized any ideas why.

Verified Account

• 376 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekfb View Post
    Hi Dave iv'e been changing a lot of player attributes but when i start the a new game the some of the attributes are still randomized any ideas why.
    Hi Derek,

It'll be because we've hard coded some players attribute values and they will be overwriting the database file.
    Sorry about this, in the next update we will make it so that they will only overwrite with the default database and not an edited database.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

Verified Account

• 376 posts
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by runningrugby View Post
    Do I need to do anything for the game to pick up the latest updates, or do I just need to be connected to steam?

Also, how do I transfer players in the editor? I have managed to remove players but do not know how to add players to a squad, how do i do this?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Can I add my own photographs, I notice Kyle Cooper is missing a photograph, and the super rugby players do not seems to be in the photographs folder, so can this be changed?
    Also, will any uopdates be compatable with any derekfb's updates?

Hi
    In answer to your questions:-
    1 You need to right click Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 in your Steam library and check the game is set to

update automatically.
    2 After you have removed the player, just select a different club, then Add to Main Squad, or Add to Academy etc.
    3 We have added that player in tonight's update. Sorry you cannot add your own photos.
    4 All updates are compatible, if you first load the edited database first then start for there.
    I hope this helps
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

+ Post a Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.