Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Mac

+ Post a Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. #261
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 16 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Liverpool
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    I'm having real problems with fitness - in season 3 (never had it before). Players who are coming back from injury seem to be permenantly stuck on a low fitness level and show no signs of improvement for months. The regular starters are about 75-88 fitness and don't improve, even when rested.

    I have two players who show in the squad view to be in the 90s for fitness, but when selected they start the game on 44/45 fitness.

    I have 2 5* physios who specialise in recovery, and 2 4* doctors who specialise in injury treatment.

    And morale is 95+ for the vast majority of the squad

    What can I do to get a fully fit 23 for match days? Any suggestions?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #262
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 16 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Liverpool
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    And another one from me - can you guys get international jobs? I applied for England for the 6 nations and was declined because I didn't meet the requirement (1 league title) even though I have back to back premiership wins, last years Anglo-Welsh cup and the season before I won the European cup.

    At the World Cup last year I went through the teams and the best ranked nation that would give me a job was Georgia! What am I doing wrong?

  4. #263
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 399 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_vinny View Post
    I'm having real problems with fitness - in season 3 (never had it before). Players who are coming back from injury seem to be permenantly stuck on a low fitness level and show no signs of improvement for months. The regular starters are about 75-88 fitness and don't improve, even when rested.

    I have two players who show in the squad view to be in the 90s for fitness, but when selected they start the game on 44/45 fitness.

    I have 2 5* physios who specialise in recovery, and 2 4* doctors who specialise in injury treatment.

    And morale is 95+ for the vast majority of the squad

    What can I do to get a fully fit 23 for match days? Any suggestions?
    Hi
    To improve fitness include Cardio sessions in the team training rota, and swimming or hill running in the player's individual regimes.

    I hope this is helpful

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_vinny View Post
    And another one from me - can you guys get international jobs? I applied for England for the 6 nations and was declined because I didn't meet the requirement (1 league title) even though I have back to back premiership wins, last years Anglo-Welsh cup and the season before I won the European cup.

    At the World Cup last year I went through the teams and the best ranked nation that would give me a job was Georgia! What am I doing wrong?
    Hi Disco,
    We will be taking a look at the requirements, in our next update tomorrow evening.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by derekfb View Post
    Hi Dave

    Would it be possible to give us the opportunity be able to create new teams, players, competitions and staff through the editor and also with the 2015 version when using the editor we were able to choose a calibre for players could that be put in 2017 and when we select a calibre to a player it automatically changes player attributes, eg professional and a choice with or without stars.

    Thank You
    Hi Derek,

    Existing teams and players can be edited quite comprehensively, which is in effect creating new entities.

    Calibre can be edited in RUTM 2017 by moving the player attributes around.
    Attribute movements drive movements in calibre, not the other way round i.e. there are many attribute values corresponding to a single calibre value. So to move the calibre would not be defined as there could be many possible corresponding attribute values.

    I hope this helps
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

  5. #264
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 16 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Liverpool
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi
    To improve fitness include Cardio sessions in the team training rota, and swimming or hill running in the player's individual regimes.

    I hope this is helpful

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Hi Disco,
    We will be taking a look at the requirements, in our next update tomorrow evening.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.

    [COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -
    Thanks Dave - for the record I love the game and would recommend it to any rugby fan. The international thing is incoveniant but I really play for the club rugby really, so not the end of the world. I don't know if you've managed to fix the problem of the 9 running the ball out of play I mentioned a while ago, but I haven't noticed it recently, so if you have thanks for that too!

  6. #265
    Junior Member

    • UK
    • 8 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2015
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    London Irish
    Hi Dave, would it be possible to implement something where at the start of a season it checks to see which teams are not geographically where they should be, and swap teams around if possible? E.g. An Irish side in in the italian league while an Italian team is in the Irish league then it swaps them back.

  7. #266
    Junior Member

    • South Africa
    • 7 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Queenstown Eastern cape South Africa
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Blue Bulls
    Quote Originally Posted by HendriStrydom1 View Post
    Hi Dave
    I'm really enjoying the game
    I would really like a update
    That you design your own moves to chose for a lineout or scrum
    And I mean really design
    And more in dept tactics
    Really plan and then design them and use then in the game form a lineout or scrum
    Plz I really enjoy something like that
    And better in game tactics

    Hi Dave
    I was wondering if any progress has been made on my earlier Quote

  8. #267
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 399 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HendriStrydom1 View Post
    Hi Dave
    I was wondering if any progress has been made on my earlier Quote
    Hi

    Many thanks for all your ideas, they are greatly appreciated, and we will certainly be looking at them for the future.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.

  9. #268
    Junior Member

    • South Africa
    • 7 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Queenstown Eastern cape South Africa
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Blue Bulls
    Hi Dave
    I was wondering
    When the next update will be
    And what improvements will be made
    And if my earlier quate will be used

  10. #269
    Senior Member

    themole25's Avatar

    • Russian Federation
    • 1,042 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2015
    • From: NOVA, American District of Russian Federation
    • Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
    Barbarians
    i can't view the table for the six nations or southern nations during my career, the games are getting played but i can't view results or table

+ Post a Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.