Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Mac

+ Post a Reply
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. #161
    Member

    • England
    • 89 posts
    • Joined: Nov 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Gloucester
    hi Dave
    can you say what else is going to be in the update (cheeky i know lol)

    - - - Updated - - -

    hi jayatron there is a editor file and badges for clubs and comps in the 2017 mod page

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #162
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 405 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi Derek,

    We will look to add the ability to add photos for non-licensed players, in an update later this week.
    Regarding licensed players this would cause issues with licensors.

    I hope this is helpful.
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd
    Hi Derek,
    Sorry but we have found that by creating an new option to add photos for non licensed players, could cause a lot of problems with overwriting any mods back to the originals
    We will though look at this again in the New Year.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd.

  4. #163
    Member

    Harry Peters's Avatar

    • Australia
    • 43 posts
    • Joined: Sep 2014
    • From: Manly, Sydney
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Waratahs
    Hi Dave/anyone,

    How do I retrain someone's position? Say I have a 10 who primary and secondary is 10 but inside centre is a re-trainable position how do I do this? Does the coach doing the training need to be a specialist inside centre?

  5. #164
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 28 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Dave, early days I know, but I thought I would ask a question. Is there the possibility of increasing the league tier in England on the horizon for you guys? I was thinking down to tier 5 which would include the National League Midlands. My local team Derby play in that league.

    I would like to say, however, the game is great so a big thanks for that. Also to Derek for the great mods which enhance it even more.

  6. #165
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 4 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Saracens
    I'm sure the older games (2015) went down to this level as I recall seeing the league just above the one of my own team Brentwood

  7. #166
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 4 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Saracens
    Hi can anyone confirm that in the Saracens Academy or Colt there is a player called James Elms. If he's not could the same be done at Northampton for a player call Sam Cappart?
    Much appreciated and have a good one!

  8. #167
    Junior Member

    • Wales
    • 27 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Scarlets
    Hi Dave, really like the game so far but two questions. Is there a reason my team never competes in the line-out? And also when I pick my team it says most players' fitness is over 90, but then when I pick them in the game they go straight down to around 60. Any way to fix this? Thanks

  9. #168
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 28 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by Adams_02 View Post
    I'm sure the older games (2015) went down to this level as I recall seeing the league just above the one of my own team Brentwood
    2015 only went down 4 tiers, the same as now on 2017

  10. #169
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 405 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AledJames View Post
    Hi Dave, really like the game so far but two questions. Is there a reason my team never competes in the line-out? And also when I pick my team it says most players' fitness is over 90, but then when I pick them in the game they go straight down to around 60. Any way to fix this? Thanks
    Hi Aled
    1) Your team will be competing mathematically, if you turnover the lineout the ball will be tipped back to your scrum half.

    2) You'll be entering the match with Attrition from the previous match. Hire quality Physios and make sure they are assigned
    to players, especially older players who have a reduced recovery rate, and especially forwards who make more impacts in match.

    Really pleased that you are enjoying the game.
    If you haven't already please put up a review on Steam, it all helps.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

  11. #170
    Junior Member

    • Wales
    • 27 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Scarlets
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi Aled
    1) Your team will be competing mathematically, if you turnover the lineout the ball will be tipped back to your scrum half.

    2) You'll be entering the match with Attrition from the previous match. Hire quality Physios and make sure they are assigned
    to players, especially older players who have a reduced recovery rate, and especially forwards who make more impacts in match.

    Really pleased that you are enjoying the game.
    If you haven't already please put up a review on Steam, it all helps.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd
    Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to leave a review. A couple more problems: for the Welsh teams there are two games on the same weekend (one pro 12 game and another in the Anglo-Welsh Cup), there's a week without a match the next week so maybe it would be easy to move the LV ones? And it's also a bit disappointing that the Welsh leagues haven't been updated since the last game

  12. #171
    Junior Member

    • England
    • 1 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Exeter
    Hi Dave,

    Recieved the game for Christmas and absolutely loving it so far. I don't know whether I'm being just completely stupid when it comes to this but it's worth the ask..

    For transfers and buying players to join my club, is there a certain time I can only do this? Like a transfer window? If not how do I place a bid/purchase a player.

    Cheers, Matt

  13. #172
    Senior Member

    Jayatron's Avatar

    • UK
    • 408 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2008
    • From: Northern Ireland & Wales
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by derekfb View Post
    hi Dave
    can you say what else is going to be in the update (cheeky i know lol)

    - - - Updated - - -

    hi jayatron there is a editor file and badges for clubs and comps in the 2017 mod page
    Thanks very much. Got the game and enjoying it. Got the files downloaded but not sure what to do with them. Are there new instructions somewhere in the Forum?

    I needed help in the old one as well, so apologies.

  14. #173
    Member

    • England
    • 89 posts
    • Joined: Nov 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Gloucester
    Hi you need to go to windows (c), program files (x86), steam, steamapps, common, rugby union team manager 2017, external then rutm2017 clubs or rutm2017 competitions (depends what you are doing) then the number before the image name you have downloaded is the file name you want in rutm2017 clubs. move them into the file and then delete the number from the image name leaving Badge or Badge_small.

  15. #174
    Junior Member

    • Wales
    • 27 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Scarlets
    How do I build up players' fitness when they return from injury? I already have 3 physios and they don't seem to be helping

  16. #175
    Senior Member

    BakkiesBokke's Avatar

    • South Africa
    • 241 posts
    • Joined: Nov 2014
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by AledJames View Post
    How do I build up players' fitness when they return from injury? I already have 3 physios and they don't seem to be helping
    Hill running - works a treat. Go to the individual training tab within training.

    Sometimes it still takes a couple of weeks. I like this though, as sometimes in real life, players take a while to get back to their best after a lay off

  17. #176
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 405 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AledJames View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to leave a review. A couple more problems: for the Welsh teams there are two games on the same weekend (one pro 12 game and another in the Anglo-Welsh Cup), there's a week without a match the next week so maybe it would be easy to move the LV ones? And it's also a bit disappointing that the Welsh leagues haven't been updated since the last game
    Hi Aled,

    We will take a look at the Welsh fixtures for the next update.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by matt2711 View Post
    Hi Dave,

    Recieved the game for Christmas and absolutely loving it so far. I don't know whether I'm being just completely stupid when it comes to this but it's worth the ask..

    For transfers and buying players to join my club, is there a certain time I can only do this? Like a transfer window? If not how do I place a bid/purchase a player.

    Cheers, Matt
    Hi Matt,

    You will find page 21 of the game's manual helpful with this.
    The manual is accessed via the game's startup screen.

    Really happy to hear that you are enjoying the game, please put up a review on Steam if you haven't already, it all helps.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

  18. #177
    Junior Member

    • Wales
    • 27 posts
    • Joined: Aug 2014
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Scarlets
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi Aled,

    We will take a look at the Welsh fixtures for the next update.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd
    Thanks Dave, do you have a rough idea when this update will be?

  19. #178
    Verified Account

    Dave's Avatar

    • 405 posts
    • Joined: Oct 2014
    • From: United Kingdom
    • Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AledJames View Post
    Thanks Dave, do you have a rough idea when this update will be?
    Hi Aled,

    We will look to do this tonight.

    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Customer Support
    Alternative Software Ltd

  20. #179
    Junior Member

    • South Africa
    • 10 posts
    • Joined: Dec 2016
    • From: Queenstown Eastern cape South Africa
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Blue Bulls
    Hi Dave
    I was wondering if a update to allow dorp goal and goal kicking from a longer distance could be possible and when choosing international teams to group players by position

  21. #180
    Junior Member

    • 12 posts
    • Joined: Feb 2015
    • Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
    Hi Dave. Good game, really enjoying it, in parts.
    As the previous poster wrote, being able to group players by position for international selection is a must, otherwise it is very long and tedious.
    On the 1st team menu the stats doesn't work properly, I have 35 plus players in my squad but only 2 have an average rating, one player on 35 and one on 10, the rest are all on zero despite playing several games. Appearances are skewed as it only tells you how many games a player started and not his sub appearances unless you click into the player. One other thing I noticed is that nearly every game my No 8 is man of the match, whoever I pick there. Cheers, looking forward to new update.

+ Post a Reply
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.