Will Dylan Hartley ever learn?

+ Post a Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

• England
    • 989 posts
    • Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
    England
    I accidentally bought a copy along with a signed photo of JJ Williams at a charity auction a few years ago. I have a feeling it came with a second volume, maybe I'll re-read the original as a primer for the other book, whatever it is.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator

• England
    • 10,056 posts
    • Mentioned
      36 Post(s)
    Ulster
    Quote Originally Posted by RedruthRFC View Post
    I accidentally bought a copy along with a signed photo of JJ Williams at a charity auction a few years ago. I have a feeling it came with a second volume, maybe I'll re-read the original as a primer for the other book, whatever it is.
    Even Coarser Rugby, or one of the other Art of Coarse Xs?
    English by ethnic and tribal affiliation, Ulster by law of unintended consequences and cos they're just brill
    Blogging at http://muchadoaboutrucking.blogspot.co.uk/

Referee Coach and Advisor

• New Zealand
    • 4,834 posts
    • Mentioned
      59 Post(s)
    Tasman
    Quote Originally Posted by living sacrifice View Post
    I think my Mrs at a dinner party would be able to bring up anything I said 6 months ago ha ha
    Yep. I only have to remember the good things I do or say; I never have to remember the bad things. Wifey does that for me!
    If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness, or if your perception is that I post biased views, then put me on your ignore list.
    This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples!

+ Post a Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
To reply to this topic you just need to register for a user name (it's free!)
Already a member? You need to login at the top right of this page to post a reply.