This is why rugby is dying over officiated tripe, get it together IRB or the sports gone in a decade.
you also need to understand that Rugby Australia is flat broke, globally rugby might be more popular but in Australia it has never been less so...
You don't understand the Australian sporting landscape, the local talent will never be their for the force or rebels for that matter.
No i don't agree with this, Australia simply doesn't have the depth of talent to break into 5 professional teams and compete with NZ and SA even 4...
I see the similarities but it might be a bit premature to say Improved.
Ok it's done we lost to a better team we need to absorb it and move on, the immediate issue is we are going to have a large turnover of players....
Hard to compare eras but Horan Umaga would go alright
**** off nig, 2 mind off the clock and then a dodgy penalty
Lovely of nig to remove advantage without ever giving it.
NZ well on top at the moment.
Deep breath here we go.
15: Matt Burke
14: Jonah Lomu
13: Tana Umaga
12: Tim Horan
11: David Campese
10: Dan Carter
9: George Gregan
8: Toutai Kefu
7: Richie McCaw
Thats a bit of an incorrect conclusion to make from the survey, 37% are perhaps over invested but that does not necessarily mean the other 63%...
Does anyone know if Australia will go to No1 in the world if they win, it's trivial in comparison to winning the cup but they have never been...
My god I'm hyped for this match, the World Cup on the line 1v2 against our biggest rival ( To kiwi's a quick question who is your bigger rival us...
And heaven forbid we could also play Cooper <_<
So the two most successful Nations in World Cup history are finally going at it in the Final for the first time, only once has at least one of...
Less then an hour and know sign of rain mostly blue skies
Separate names with a comma.