1 Poster, 1 Post

Charles

Bench Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
France
Hello everyone.

Our beloved forum has for some time now reached the rather impressive number of 10.000 members, or more.

Yet the regular posters are what, 30/40 people? How can that be?

In an attempt to have the thread with the most posters evar, this is the thread where you HAVE to post at least once. Even you, yes, you, the guy that reads only and never posts. If you have to post even only once, let it be in this very thread.

I demand at least 1000 different posters.:D

Actually Charles we have around 600 regular users. Whether they post regularly or not is a different matter but this new software has given me a chance to have a look at it in detail. I do agree with you however, there are a lot of people who don't venture beyond the section of their interest. A lot of people are signing up for the Rugby 2012 section and I am hoping to tempt these people out of there and into the rugby and off topic sections.

yeah i just read 18 pages of rugby 2012 hafl of the posters have 1 post and joind april 2010. not saying it's a bad thing thoug

It's great that we're getting lots of new members but they are only experiencing the smallest bit of the board.

good evening all

....edit

i disagree wholeheartedly with nickdnz o driscoll is an outstanding player and as a player does far more around pitch than tana did..although when they did encounter each other we all know who came off best :p

Last edited:
You'll Never, Ever, in the history of this Forum, outpost CHABAL!!!!
SebastienChabalRa&#9.jpgRACING_CHABAL..jpg
He's Glorious, isn't he?
sebastien-chabal-&#.jpg

Tana Umaga is the greatest center in rugby history. Brian O'Driscol is average.

Now who's willing to use up their one post on this thread to abuse me? I'm guessing it's an Irish user.

p.s Charles, stop freking posting mre then once! I don't care if you made the topic, stick to the rules!

Last edited:
Come on people just one post!
Maybe I should write something really controversial...Or post a crazy video...
Here's a nice vid

[video=vimeo;5606758]http://vimeo.com/5606758[/video]

Latest posts