• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

#10 Kicking cleats

M

Miller

Hey all I play standoff and make the conversions/penalty kicks, I love Canterbury cleats and want to know what would be the best cleat to buy for my situation!? Thanks all.

Adidas Predator powerswerve xtrs are specifically designed for kicking, they've got some weird pouch thing that improves power, the laces are offset, and a fair few FHs/Kickers use them (Wilko, Halfpenny, Jones, Hook, Carter, O'Gara)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Nov 3 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Adidas Predator powerswerve xtrs are specifically designed for kicking, they've got some weird pouch thing that improves power, the laces are offset, and a fair few FHs/Kickers use them (Wilko, Halfpenny, Jones, Hook, Carter, O'Gara)[/b]
ok thanks! Any chance Canterbury makes something similar?

Only kicking-specific boot i know of that canterbury do is the Zygo elite (the one with the little rubber patches all over it to improve grip and power). I don't really know alot about canterbury, i own a pair of moulded by them, but only because they were in a sale for £30 :p

Latest posts