• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

100% Team Chemistry

K

KeepItTapu

Hi All,
If your interested I have achieved 100% chemistry with Wales, SA, Australia, France and NZ
Key points are

Put a star loosie into lock, Burger, George Smith, So'oalo, Nyanga and for Wales its a lock called Griffeths to partner Cockbain.
Change halfbacks with SA doesn't matter, George Greagan out for Henjak, Mallack in or Yachvilli and Weepu for Kellaher,
Loosies for Aussie are Roe, Croft and Fava, NZ ones everyone knows, SA is Tylbiaka ( black guy), Watson and Wannenburg for chemistry, Wales I can't remember but it isn't a problem

Backs France put in Boyo and Briss and Heymans on the left and Rougerie on the right, Australia any combo witll do in the backs with Daniel Sherbert or Herbert at Centre.
Wales add in Gareth Thomas at Centre and Stephen Jones at First Five others you can mix and match.

If anyone knows the combo for England and Ireland I am working on them. Don't know if it helps very much but its a good challenge and momentum can swing your way during the games with the good chemistry

I never really took too much notice of the chemistry but I remember when I managed to get 100% with the All Blacks on the Ps2 verson but haven't really tried with the Pc version.

Trial and error and smart player trading will usually get you to 100% chemistry eventually in a WL season. Has anyone managed to have every single player part of a team chemistry combination? The most recent WL tournament I did I had a 100% chemistry with the prop/hooker/prop combo, second rowers combo, flankers and N8 combo, sh and fh combo, fh and inside centre combo so that left the wingers and fullback out of any chemistry combinations. Are there any that involve the fullback? I haven't made one personally.

Read the forum somewhere it tells you what skills compliment each other to make 100% chemistry. Stats aren't as important but still important

Latest posts