2 x Premiership Final Tickets to Sell

Jimlad89

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Harlequins
Hi All,

I appreciate this forum is probably not designed for this, however I have two tickets to sell for the Aviva Premiership Final at Twickenham on Saturday. I am now unable to attend and would like to see them go to a good home, not looking for profit!

They are in the middle tier adjacent to the halfway line and are priced at £85 each which I am happy to sell at face value. I am based in London and am happy to travel within reason to a prospective buyer.

If interested please contact James on 07974381265.

Thanks,
James

I'm a long-time lurker here, I don't think this is against any rules but sorry if it is..

I also have 2 x tickets (Block M32) to the 2017 Premiership Final, booked quite a while ago but unfortunately I now can't make it. I could sell these on Seatwave (or some other resale site) but I'd far sooner they go to a real supporter than line Ticketmaster's pockets.

All I'd like for them is face value ideally, or any sensible offer. I'm in north Bristol - quite happy to hand-deliver these within, say, an hours drive. The email address in my profile is probably the best way to start..

Latest posts