• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2007 world cup amazing video!

M

Miller

hey guys does anyone remember the you tube video where it starts off with listing how many viewers watch the game (think it said 1 billion views in the world) then it showed the first world cup in new zealand and then named the winner, then the next world cup and winner, so on and so forth all the while showing highlights of those games/times. Then it shows the celebrations and opening ceremonies of the 2003 world cup and then some crazy high slow motion highlights and then at the end it had wilkinson getting the drop goal to win the cup in slow motion? It was an amazing promo video does anyone remember it or know where I can find it please I have been looking for days! thanks all.

I have a simular video called WC Rugby Golden moments or something like that.
Maybe that can help you.

Isn't there a video on Rugby08 that you unlock similar to what you're talking about? I'm unsure but I know there's a few on there that you can unlock and they show alot of RWC highlights.

I could have a look for it at home this weekend, I'm cleaning my studyroom anyway and send you all the data you need.
***le, producer etc...

Right on thanks! Nobody remembers that one? Ugh it was such an awesome promo video for the world cup, I think at the end it said "get ready" also at the beginning it had all those people dressed to look like a rugby player and then all the people move together and from above it looks like the rugby player dives and touches the ball down. Lol also I think it was around 3 mins there is a slow mo shot of I player busting through players and steps right onto one guys face with his cleat!

Latest posts