• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2008 Transfers

2009 nz transfers.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/2183352Player transfers:-
Ross Filipo from Wellington to Canterbury, Tom Harding from Wellington to Waikato, Jayden Hayward from Taranaki to Otago, Nigel Hunt from Wellington to Bay of Plenty, Tasesa Lavea from Counties-Manukau to Auckland, Zar Lawrence from North Harbour to Bay of Plenty, Johnny Leota from Manawatu to Otago, Faifili Levave from Waikato to Wellington, Ben May from Tasman to Waikato, Bronson Murray from Northland to Canterbury, Clint Newlands from Hawke's Bay to Otago, Jared Payne from Northland to Canterbury, Joe Savage from North Harbour to Bay of Plenty, David Smith from Auckland to Wellington, Sona Taumalolo from Hawke's Bay to Waikato, Hayden Triggs from Manawatu to Otago, Fetu'u Vainikolo from Northland to Otago, Thomas Waldrom from Wellington to Canterbury, Ali Williams from Tasman to Auckland, Paul Williams from Canterbury to Auckland.

I would just like to note that Jayden Hayward is still playing for Taranaki next year. He is, however, playing for the Highlanders next year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flux @ Oct 21 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would just like to note that Jayden Hayward is still playing for Taranaki next year. He is, however, playing for the Highlanders next year.[/b]

I think he's being loaned back to Tarankai for next year, it's the same with all the other guy's, they're transfering but for next year they're not playing for their proper unions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 21 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flux @ Oct 21 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would just like to note that Jayden Hayward is still playing for Taranaki next year. He is, however, playing for the Highlanders next year.[/b]

I think he's being loaned back to Tarankai for next year, it's the same with all the other guy's, they're transfering but for next year they're not playing for their proper unions.
[/b][/quote]

From what I've been told Taranaki wouldn't release him and he's still under contract with them.

Latest posts