• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2009 TRF Rugby Awards Topics

A

An Tarbh

Here's the topics. Copy and Paste them into your own thread i.e. An Tarbh's Nominations and fill in the blanks accordingly.

* NH Player of the Year
* SH Player of the Year
* Rugby League Player of the Year
* NH Young Player of the Year
* SH Young Player of the Year
* International team of the year
* NH Club/Provincial team of the year
* SH Club/Provincial team of the year
* Match of the year
* Coach of the year
* Worst Jersey of the Year
* Try of the year

M

monkeypigeon

Couple of quick question. Age limit for young player of the year? And does player of the year include all comeptative matches or just internationals?

A

An Tarbh

All matches and would have thought under 23 would be sufficient for young player of the year

B

Bullitt

Young player - Use your better judgement. I went with Lawes, others may consider only teenagers etc.

Player of the year - all levels.

A

An Tarbh

don't mean to sound harsh but when you've a thread ratio of nearly 10:1 in favour of Union over League it's easy to see why, sadly there just isn't the interest amongst most of our members, if it was different then we'd have a more even split but so 9 of the nominees haven't even nominated in the 1 rugby league award.

G

gingergenius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Nov 29 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
don't mean to sound harsh but when you've a thread ratio of nearly 10:1 in favour of Union over League it's easy to see why, sadly there just isn't the interest amongst most of our members, if it was different then we'd have a more even split but so 9 of the nominees haven't even nominated in the 1 rugby league award.[/b]

and some of the ones who have might as well have not...

See your point.

S

St Helens RLFC

I'd love to have the equivalent of a rugby league awards gg, but unfortunately there is no demand.

M

munross

Can't we have like a "Tackle of the year" award?Probably too late for it now or what?