• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2009 TRF Rugby Awards Topics

A

An Tarbh

Here's the topics. Copy and Paste them into your own thread i.e. An Tarbh's Nominations and fill in the blanks accordingly.

* NH Player of the Year
* SH Player of the Year
* Rugby League Player of the Year
* NH Young Player of the Year
* SH Young Player of the Year
* International team of the year
* NH Club/Provincial team of the year
* SH Club/Provincial team of the year
* Match of the year
* Coach of the year
* Worst Jersey of the Year
* Try of the year

Couple of quick question. Age limit for young player of the year? And does player of the year include all comeptative matches or just internationals?

All matches and would have thought under 23 would be sufficient for young player of the year

Young player - Use your better judgement. I went with Lawes, others may consider only teenagers etc.

Player of the year - all levels.

don't mean to sound harsh but when you've a thread ratio of nearly 10:1 in favour of Union over League it's easy to see why, sadly there just isn't the interest amongst most of our members, if it was different then we'd have a more even split but so 9 of the nominees haven't even nominated in the 1 rugby league award.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Nov 29 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
don't mean to sound harsh but when you've a thread ratio of nearly 10:1 in favour of Union over League it's easy to see why, sadly there just isn't the interest amongst most of our members, if it was different then we'd have a more even split but so 9 of the nominees haven't even nominated in the 1 rugby league award.[/b]

and some of the ones who have might as well have not...

See your point.

I'd love to have the equivalent of a rugby league awards gg, but unfortunately there is no demand.

Can't we have like a "Tackle of the year" award?Probably too late for it now or what?

Latest posts