• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2010 Australian super rugby jerseys

T

Tomsey

what do you reckon of the new strips?

i really like the look of the all red. not so sure about no collar though...
QLD Reds

not much difference with the home jersey just the collar... the away strip is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. they can't expect to sell any of these
NSW Waratahs

Western Force front
Western Force back
these look alright but i liked the yellow away jersey, petty they got rid of that...

the Brumbies haven't released theirs yet...

I do like the reds one it looks really good!!

The Force is a huge improvement on there away jersey I didn't like the yellow ones!!

Well, Force looks cool.

Tahs away looks ****.

And Reds? where to start. They represent Queensland. Queensland's colour is maroon. You see this in the state of origin, you see it in other Brisbane/ Queensland sporting teams' colours. So why is it red? And why are the shorts now red too? What was wrong with navy?

I've said this 1000 times before, but I absolutely hate it when something so integral to a team like their badge or kit get changed.

Don't know what to make of the new Reds kit yet. It reflects their name so in one way it makes sense, but on the other hand they have always played in maroon and have done so representing Queensland.

I'd wear the Force away kit out of all of them.
When are the Convicts national team getting a new kit? It's gonna be Kooga now right?

The Brumbies will officially unveil their new kits on Monday...

In the meantime...

6236.jpg

6237.jpg

Mitchell_Chapman_09.JPG

Note that 'Canberra' has been added below the ACT coat of arms...

The Reds 'away' strip looks a LOT better than the home kit...

That's mainly because they've changed the colour and it looks pretty bad... they need to go back to being maroon...

Brumbies 2010 strip:

IMG_1196.JPG

My only concern is with the 'traditional' strip that they've bumped up the CA sponsor to leave all this unecessary white space... odd...

i think i like the brumbies kits the best. that a good point about the reds kit too. it would be better if they played in maroon but i do like the "all one colour" look...

Brumbies kit kit looks really good!!!

What I like about the aussies teams kits is they are different not like the NZ ones they all look the same!!

Latest posts