• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2010 Final in Paris?

A

An Tarbh

Rugbyrama are reporting on their site that the 2010 HEC Final will take place at the Stade de France.

Thing is there's nothing about it on the ERC website or any of the anglophone websites although in some of the French reports they're saying that there'll be a press conference at St Denis on Monday to announce the event officially so maybe that's why we're getting nothing on it just yet.

If it is true it's about time but I'd imagine Heineken are none too happy given the Loi Ewin.

http://news.google.fr/news?um=1&ned=fr...MewK0JhqOPxHqOM

I hope so. I can only imagine the consequences of there being an entirely non-French final held in France.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ May 17 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A bit like an entirely non British/French final held in Ireland !!![/b]

hence the reorganising of ticket sales after that final, and 51000 showed up for an all French final in Murrayfield, but if they let Gauzini organise the final or even get him involved then there shouldn't be any issue getting a decent crowd regardless of the teams.

So it's been confirmed today that it will indeed take place in Paris and tickets going on sale at €18.

Latest posts