• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2010 final tickets

I was all set to go when I remembered about that stupid leaving cert thingy :( But wow 18 quid is a bargin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ May 26 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was all set to go when I remembered about that stupid leaving cert thingy :( But wow 18 quid is a bargin[/b]

It's on like two weeks and a bit before the Leaving starts! You'll be grand!!! Get your ticket!

Jesus I wne to Edinburgh on the Saturday with one of my final year degree exams on the following Monday. Grow some balls.

I've picked up 8 of the â'¬70 tickets today. Bringing the kids to Euro Disney, with the in-laws and grand parents. The lads will go take in a match at the same time.

Had great fun in Edinburgh with a bunch of Toulouse fans. In the end, they were as vocal in supporting Leinster as any of us where, though they sat right in the middle of the Leinster section and drank lots, so they might have gotten carried away. I'd like to repay the favour, so lets hope the French teams eye this French final as something to aim for.

exams at the end of sixth year in school. Determines what courses I can get into in College and all that malarky.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ May 26 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jesus I wne to Edinburgh on the Saturday with one of my final year degree exams on the following Monday. Grow some balls.

I've picked up 8 of the â'¬70 tickets today. Bringing the kids to Euro Disney, with the in-laws and grand parents. The lads will go take in a match at the same time.

Had great fun in Edinburgh with a bunch of Toulouse fans. In the end, they were as vocal in supporting Leinster as any of us where, though they sat right in the middle of the Leinster section and drank lots, so they might have gotten carried away. I'd like to repay the favour, so lets hope the French teams eye this French final as something to aim for.[/b]

you werent in North 12 were you? (about row SS/TT?)

there was a large group of Toulouse fans about 4/5 rows behind us that seemed quite vocal - of course I felt the need to remind them of the score from January :D

And to be honest, I think most neutrals in that section were supporting Leinster, some (like me) very vocal.

Latest posts