Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Heineken%20Cup.png

Pool Three
Connacht.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Saracens.png

Sportsground, Galway (11/10/2013, 20:00 Local Time)

Toulouse.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Zebre.png

Stade Ernest Wallon, Toulouse (11/10/2013, 21:00 Local Time)

Two horse race. I gotta go with Sarries, but don't forget Harlequins trip to Galway a while back...

ALLER TOULOUSE !!!!
The Toulouse Saracens match-ups will be absolutely awesome. Classic match up.

It will be very interesting to see how Sarries go.

If their first XV can keep their form then they could go pretty well.
They have genuine top level power this year, unlike last.

Seems a little harsh!
Lots of players to look out for as an England fan.

A tip for Big Ewis: Look out for Billy Vunipola - I think he's your sort of player!

Saracens should win this one easily. Connacht have a big injury crisis and playing badly too.

Seems a little harsh!
Lots of players to look out for as an England fan.

A tip for Big Ewis: Look out for Billy Vunipola - I think he's your sort of player!

haha, that's right ! Haven't seen much of him though...a little slow, but he's huge.
I still like my Picamoles better, and he's in this pool too. Pure power, and good mobility. Vunipola's kind of a fat shyt but nobody can stop him coz he's like 130kg ! but yeh, will be on the lookout for him for sure, thanks for the heads up.

Saracens team vs Connacht:

1.Mako Vunipola, 2. Schalk Brits, 3. Matt Stevens, 4. Steve Borthwick ©, 5. George Kruis, 6. Kelly Brown, 7. Will Fraser, 8. Billy Vunipola; 9. Neil de Kock, 10. Owen Farrell; 11. David Strettle, 12. Chris Wyles, 13. Joel Tomkins, 14. Chris Ashton; 15. Alex Goode

Replacements;
16. Jamie George, 17. Rhys Gill, 18. James Johnston, 19. Alastair Hargreaves, 20. Ernst Joubert, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Duncan Taylor, 23. Michael Tagicakibau.

Billy isn't all that fat anymore, his conditioning has improved immeasurably since he left Wasps.
It either shows how bad Wasps' S&C team is - or how good Saracens' is.

Looking forward to the game! Billy Vunipola has toned up massively over the summer. Mako also had massive conditioning issues back in the day but Sarries are fantastic in getting guys fit and trim so I believe they've put Billy on Mako's old crash diet and exercise regime...

Absolute belter of an opening round but Sarries are on their way!

Ireland needs to get its ass out of recession so the IRFU can start making money again and in turn give Connacht some loving. A better squad and a bigger stadium would do them wonders.

These matches kinda when to plan, but Connaught fought like dogs and will be respected for it. These guys are tough at home. Toulouse BEWARE. Actually don't beware, My granny can beat connaught on her own. Honest. ;) I'm french by the way Connaught fans, something I'll prove right now by typing something in french... "La." There ya go, you can use that word in almost any french sentence, and that's no lie.

Latest posts