Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Heineken%20Cup.png

Pool Four
Harlequins.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Scarlets.png

The Stoop, Twickenham (12/10/2013, 15:40 Local Time)

Racing%20M%e9tro.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Clermont.png

Stade Yves-du-Manoir, Colombes (13/10/2013, 21:00 Local Time)

Beware the French! I'm not going to bet my house of Quins doing much here. The london irish loss followed by the Saracen and Northampton beatings.... it just does not bode well given the size of the french packs. Connor O'shea is shy an enforcer or two.

luckily for everybody in that Pool, Clermont are sorta but a shadow of the team they were last year. Racing is stronger though...some excellent match-ups to discover here in this pool...

Will wait for team rosters before commenting but RM92 really should start doing something in HEC games with the amount of world class talent they have gotten in. I'm just wondering whether this is a little early for my adopted NH team seeing as they don't seem to be up there in the domestic league and it took Toulon's mercenaries a while to get on the same page as well. Pity for me (and I suppose the team) that the SA talent RM has gotten in isn't top grade.

Will wait for team rosters before commenting but RM92 really should start doing something in HEC games with the amount of world class talent they have gotten in. I'm just wondering whether this is a little early for my adopted NH team seeing as they don't seem to be up there in the domestic league and it took Toulon's mercenaries a while to get on the same page as well. Pity for me (and I suppose the team) that the SA talent RM has gotten in isn't top grade.

ah...good to see a SH poster on here. Doing a fine job man, fine job !
RM92 have excellent backs, a good half-back duo...some good forwards for sure, but I haven't seen them enough this year. But they have what it takes on paper to make it decently deep.

ah...good to see a SH poster on here. Doing a fine job man, fine job !
RM92 have excellent backs, a good half-back duo...some good forwards for sure, but I haven't seen them enough this year. But they have what it takes on paper to make it decently deep.

I'm glad you're pleased LOL (as opposed to my remarks regarding Poite..). Getting into the HEC is somewhat easier for me because of the number of internationals in a team like RM92 who I have followed on and off since Frans Steyn signed for them and they came into the Top14. On paper certainly they look impressive; just look at that line-up of world class props!!! I know there is a greater focus on the scrum in the NH and that the French season is insanely long but damn!! The only place I see them as lacking is in the 2nd row though I have to admit that apart from Kruger and Van der Merwe I don't know the others too well. Kruger is decent enough but I dont think he is the type of lock you want in a tight match and indeed I don;t want him playing for the Springboks and think we have better options locally; and thus that RM has gone for the wrong man. Actually apart fro Mujati I think RM92's selectors has gone for SA players that aren't as good as they could have easily gotten.

I'm not too well versed on the relative form of these other teams but would I be correct enough in saying that this is probably a reasonably good draw for the Metro men considering the band they found themselves in for the draw?

Also, can anyone recommend a place where one can stream these matches? We only get a limited selection in SA.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're pleased LOL (as opposed to my remarks regarding Poite..). Getting into the HEC is somewhat easier for me because of the number of internationals in a team like RM92 who I have followed on and off since Frans Steyn signed for them and they came into the Top14. On paper certainly they look impressive; just look at that line-up of world class props!!! I know there is a greater focus on the scrum in the NH and that the French season is insanely long but damn!! The only place I see them as lacking is in the 2nd row though I have to admit that apart from Kruger and Van der Merwe I don't know the others too well. Kruger is decent enough but I dont think he is the type of lock you want in a tight match and indeed I don;t want him playing for the Springboks and think we have better options locally; and thus that RM has gone for the wrong man. Actually apart fro Mujati I think RM92's selectors has gone for SA players that aren't as good as they could have easily gotten.

I'm not too well versed on the relative form of these other teams but would I be correct enough in saying that this is probably a reasonably good draw for the Metro men considering the band they found themselves in in the draw?

Also, can anyone recommend a place where one can stream these matches? We only get a selection in SA.

oh I don't care much about Poite, it's just you in particular are bound to a contract. I OWN YOUR SOUL til the end of the year !
View attachment 2493

ahem...sorry that came out slightly...biblical ?

Anyways:
check your inbox.

Good try for Scarletts and Priestland did good.......................!!

The referee in the Scarlets game is pinging the attacker for not releasing, even though the attacker has not had the chance to place the ball. It's frustrating me for both sides.

The referee in the Scarlets game is pinging the attacker for not releasing, even though the attacker has not had the chance to place the ball. It's frustrating me for both sides.

It is Lacey..............!! I am worried for Quins as they are making so many mistakes and Scarletts are rampant!!

Saying that flukey bounce and Quins score jammy try to be back at 10-13.

Anyone else notice how bad the camerawork is in the Quins vs Scarlets game? Keep moving to this awful side view that only shows a tiny bit of the action

Priestland v Biggar.....no contest on this performance against Quins!! Quins will do well to get a losing bonus point at home!! 13-26

I dunno, can't help but feel this is ripe for a Scarlets muck up...

That should sort it then!! Jeez old Ben Botica has missed some important tackles today................without Evans on the field at any time, Quins will have a problem no matter how good the rest of his game is!

Latest posts