• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 HEC] Pool 5, Round 1

I'd be a lot happier if Leicester had gone away with nothing, but I feel each side has gone away with the minimum they needed and that's it. Its now up to us to pick up the pace by getting more points vs Montpellier and Treviso than they can - or simply mug them at Welford. Easy ;)

I'll be happier once Steve Mafi is back and Ed Slater is back in the second row.

It was a shame (for us) that we couldn't get the ball to Goneva more. He's been a real shining light at out centre for Leicester. Hopefully it'll push Manu too. Manu needs a good push from time to time.

It was a shame (for us) that we couldn't get the ball to Goneva more. He's been a real shining light at out centre for Leicester. Hopefully it'll push Manu too. Manu needs a good push from time to time.

Would you tend to play Tuilagi and Goneva in the same midfield?

Very bosh-tastic. I can just hear Stuart Barnes going ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from here - but not sure if it'd be the most inventive.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Amiga500
Treviso in Italy can win. Make no mistake on that.
I agree.
"Oringinally posted by Bluemoon"
Although there is something about the Heineken cup that brings huge performances from teams and Treviso are yet to show that they are able to raise their game. They have the team and experience to do it now. There will be an upset somewhere down the line, thats for sure!

Sorry to disappoint guys but if Treviso win it will be against Leicester or Ulster, we are far too good for them, first away victory in Pool 5. Hope you supporters of Tigers and Ulster dont think it will be a walk in the park , they are aggressive and play good rugby and have absolutely nothing to loose even at home, and you cant beat the Italiens for atmosphere and excitement even with only 5,000 in the stadium but it does only hold 6,500. So if Duck is listening first blood to Montpellier, bring on Ulster, although i think this one could be a little harder but within our capabilities nevertheless
Excellent 4 days in Venice a beer and a coffee in the Piazza St Marc only 23€ bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts