Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Round 10 Fixtures

Sale.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London Irish.png

Salford City Stadium, Sale (Friday, 20:00 GMT)
f1l6p3.jpg

Bath.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

The Rec, Bath (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Exeter.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Newcastle.png

Sandy Park, Exeter (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Gloucester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Worcester.png

Kingsholm, Gloucester (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

London Wasps.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Adams Park, London (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Leicester.png

Allianz Park, London (Sunday, 15:00 GMT)
2i6hro7.jpg

looking forward to Tigers vs Sarries! Quins vs Bath should be a good game as well.

Sale, Sarries and Gloucester matches all on BT Sport..............I think that all the matches are pretty good and every side has a chance of winning apart from Newcastle due to the form of Exeter.......even Worcester have a chance after their Amlin performances!

Shed-web is going to collectively commit cyber-suicide if Glos lose to Wuss.

Predictions:

Sale
Bath
Chiefs
Gloucester
Saints
Tigers

This is a really well matched weekend, aside from the Chiefs game they're all quite hard to call.

- Both teams could end up with bonus points up in Salford, should be a lively game even if it's tight.

- Bath should have enough to win against a resurgent Quins team, although Quins could easily pick up a LBP.

- Gloucester are just as likely to put 40 on Worcester as they are to lose to them.

- Saints should win this with a bonus point, but I hope Wasps can push them as they have dominated their Amlin games.

- Purely going on gut feeling here, the Tigers will be battle hardened by their game vs MP and Sarries will either be undercooked or extremely fresh after their game vs Zebre.

Last edited:
I was just looking on the Premiership website. Only half of the games each week are broadcast?

Sale vs not nots could be very good game.
DC vs JOC worth the entry price alone.
Shame the weather is supposed to be terrible (high wind and rain).
Bigger shame that I'm in work and can't watch it live :(
Luckily I can watch it on sat on the prem site but it's not the same as live.

I was just looking on the Premiership website. Only half of the games each week are broadcast?

Yep... it's very annoying.

They do actually record all of the games in full (although with limited cameras) which are available to watch on the premiership website about 24hrs~ after they happen.

Here: http://www.premiershiprugby.tv/

15. Anthony Watson
14. Horacio Agulla
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Kyle Eastmond
11. Matt Banahan
10. George Ford
9. Peter Stringer
1. Paul James
2. Rob Webber
3. Anthony Perenise
4. Stuart Hooper ( c )
5. Dave Attwood
6. Matt Garvey
7. Francois Louw
8. Carl Fearns
Replacements
16. Eusebio Guinazu
17. Nathan Catt
18. Juan Pablo Orlandi
19. Dominic Day
20. Leroy Houston
21. Martin Roberts
22. Tom Heathcote
23. Ollie Devoto

Last edited:
Well I am torn tonight................I watched many games at Reading in the early noughties (as was living in a hotel nearby during the week) and had many good times there with a very friendly and accomodating bunch of guys and gals BUT I am a Northern lad (and Irish seem to be a little less Irish these days) so welcome the renaissance inspired by Diamond at Sale and look forward to this continuing for many a year................guess I have to go with Sale!!

Well I am torn tonight................I watched many games at Reading in the early noughties (as was living in a hotel nearby during the week) and had many good times there with a very friendly and accomodating bunch of guys and gals BUT I am a Northern lad (and Irish seem to be a little less Irish these days) so welcome the renaissance inspired by Diamond at Sale and look forward to this continuing for many a year................guess I have to go with Sale!!

Not true. Sheridan, Humphreys, O'Leary, Hagan, Court on the way along with new Irish owners.

Smart man :D

What does the weather look like on tv?
I can only follow on twitter but sounds like it's ridiculously windy (they had to take down the big screen) and pouring rain?

Last edited:
Yeah you can hear the wind in the microphones. Rain doesn't look bad but I can't always tell if it's rain or just the quality of the stream.

Lots of back and forth, as a neutral fan I'm finding it quite entertaining.

does the weather look like on tv? I can only follow on twitter but sounds like it's ridiculously windy (they had to take down the big screen) and pouring rain?

Pretty sh.....! Strong wind from Warringtonm way and lashing rain on and off....Sale playng with it first half.

Sorry Little Guy.....reckon he miskicked a free shot, as penalty available, saved by an horrendous bounce in front of JOC allowing the ball to bounce over him into the scorers arms!!

Pretty sh.....! Strong wind from Warringtonm way and lashing rain on and off....Sale playng with it first half.

Sorry Little Guy.....reckon he miskicked a free shot, as penalty available, saved by an horrendous bounce in front of JOC allowing the ball to bounce over him into the scorers arms!!

May have been the wind, judging from that last Irish kick to touch!

May have been the wind, judging from that last Irish kick to touch!

Oh absolutely.....I reckon Cips has pulled off 4 tackles so far which was always his weakness...................

Good pushover try...........

Feel for Cips there, wind really took that penalty attempt for an adventure. Don't think we'll see many more attempts at goal with these conditions.

Feel for Cips there, wind really took that penalty attempt for an adventure. Don't think we'll see many more attempts at goal with these conditions.

Good to hear that the wind is affecting the kicks and he's not just having a bad day!

Has our scrum been as on top as the penalty count suggests?
Could see Ross Harrison pushing for a Saxons spot if he keeps his form up - CJ VdL is no slouch in the scrum!

Good to hear that the wind is affecting the kicks and he's not just having a bad day!

Has our scrum been as on top as the penalty count suggests?
Could see Ross Harrison pushing for a Saxons spot if he keeps his form up - CJ VdL is no slouch in the scrum!

Yes, and Irish have been doing silly things at the scrum as well, one of their own feeds was comically crooked don't know if even entered the tunnel.

Bit of a lover's quarrel in the commentary booth!!!

Latest posts