England
Club or Nation
Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Round 10 Fixtures
Newcastle.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London%20Wasps.png

Kingston Park, Newcastle (Friday, 19:45 GMT)
f1l6p3.jpg

Leicester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Sale.png

Welford Road, Leicester (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Northampton.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Bath.png

Franklin's Gardens, Northamton (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)
Worcester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Saracens.png

Sixways, Worcester (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Harlequins.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Twickenham, London (Saturday, 16:00 GMT)
London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Gloucester.png

Madejski Stadium, Reading (Sunday, 14:00 GMT)
2i6hro7.jpg

Can only see one winner tonight but hoping for a decent game.................any news on the weather..........I know it has been sh** over the Isle of Man all day with gales of 74 mph and can only hope that that has passed through and wind has subsided up in Newcastle

Looks blowy enough. Wouldn't want to guess who's going to win this.

Probably the HIGHlight of the match so far....................I am pretty bored!

I like it how each standoff's name can be used to describe them when they play.

Dull match.

Shame that the Bath - Saints match isn't being televised... should be a goodun.

Hopper got off lucky there, by the letter of the law that's at least a yellow

Happy enough with a losing BP away at Tigers, especially considering how poor we were in the first half. Really need a better backup tighthead though.
Biggest positive is not having to listen to the two wizard's sleeves on radio leicester on the commentary, until next season. Hands down the worst commentary I've heard in my life, they make Stuart Barnes sound entertaining and informed.

He also didn't turn him beyond the horizontal - he was horizontal at most.
So the decision was incorrect anyway.

The refs need to be given a set of guidelines and cues as to what constitutes a dangerous tackle - not laws, because at the moment the decisions are being made on a purely technical basis.
The reason tip tackles are illegal is because they put the tackled player's neck at risk.
At what point was Hopper's neck at risk in that tackle?!?... it wasn't.

Anyway, Nowell and Walker were both very impressive.
The decision to make the tackle on Hopper that got him sent off was the only mistake I've seen Jack make in the last 4 matches.
Everything he does is very high quality.

I thought Exeter's forwards looked a little overawed and were very passive in the tackle and breakdown.

He also didn't turn him beyond the horizontal - he was horizontal at most.
So the decision was incorrect anyway.

The refs need to be given a set of guidelines and cues as to what constitutes a dangerous tackle - not laws, because at the moment the decisions are being made on a purely technical basis.
The reason tip tackles are illegal is because they put the tackled player's neck at risk.
At what point was Hopper's neck at risk in that tackle?!?... it wasn't.

Anyway, Nowell and Walker were both very impressive.
The decision to make the tackle on Hopper that got him sent off was the only mistake I've seen Jack make in the last 4 matches.
Everything he does is very high quality.

I thought Exeter's forwards looked a little overawed and were very passive in the tackle and breakdown.

Yeh Dave ewers wasn't as bigger ball carrier as usual . Walker looking very good at 21 he's looking bright

Was he part of the JWC winning team ?

Also what the hell is going on between cockerill and diamond ? Some big *****ing about scrum or something ....

Last edited:
No idea why Irish haven't given JO'C the kicking duties. iHumph and Geraghty are poor kickers, especially under pressure.
The missed kicks cost them the win today.

Well worcester's first half was dreadful, however second half we were really competing, moment of the match would of been richard de carpentier mugging billy vunipola off, don't start fights billy if your not going to win them

Yeh Dave ewers wasn't as bigger ball carrier as usual . Walker looking very good at 21 he's looking bright

Was he part of the JWC winning team ?

Also what the hell is going on between cockerill and diamond ? Some big *****ing about scrum or something ....

Walker was the season after JWC win, but he looked quality in that side. A hell of a 7s player too by the sounds of it.

Latest posts