16 James Hilterbrand
17 Wicus Blaauw
18 Ewan McQuillin
19 Ollie Atkins
20 Tomas Leonardi
21 Sean Kennedy
22 Sam Beard
23 Sam Hidalgo-Clyne

How often has Cave scored nearly an exact replica of that try? A little outside break left arm hand off and through.

EDIT: PO'M out for Munster and Stander comes into the team. Big blow for Munster but does give them some more ball carrying ballast.

Last edited:
Cardiff probably the better team so far, but still cannot see them winning this game..

Trimble definitely out playing Cuthbert..

We're playing like a sack of spunk. Need to sharpen the hell up.

Ffs, and to think we're playing Saracens next week.. just need to keep the ball and get a new game plan for the second half.

This is the most abjectly ****ing ****house Ulster performance I've seen in some time and there's no excuse with this team. Absolutely steaming.

For next week I feel we need to come back and win this, we have the team to easily do that and have them in nearly all positions. They just need a boot up the arse.

Both games not all that interesting so far. Ulster need to get their s*** together with Saracens being their next game and all that.

My only consolation is that the last time I was feeling this grumbly and critical of Anscombe we went out and put in a massive performance next week. I'll settle for the same again I guess...

Damn that would have been a nice try if Trimble's pass had made it.

Standard Cardiff yeah. Although this Ulster pressure on the blues line is bullsh*t, how weren;t they penalised for tackling Gareth Davies off the ball?!

Standard Cardiff yeah. Although this Ulster pressure on the blues line is bullsh*t, how weren;t they penalised for tackling Gareth Davies off the ball?!

Funny, I was about to complain about the ref giving a ruck rather than a penalty for a Cardiff player ending up on the wrong side given how quick he's been with the ruck penalties. Bloody refs eh ^_^

Funny, I was about to complain about the ref giving a ruck rather than a penalty for a Cardiff player ending up on the wrong side given how quick he's been with the ruck penalties. Bloody refs eh ^_^

Yeah this ref is a stickler for blowing up quickly at the breakdown, not sure I like it.

Latest posts